Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vb86

Nokia 6225 Review!

Yah!

U r right mitul.

The link is not working now.

But it was working when i d/l the s/w from it.

Hey vishal canu provide some new link for diego??

Hey guys drop me ur email ids to send u .jar files for 6225, some cool games and applications i have, u have to transfer it to through pc via IR or data cable.

Well i see loads of possiblities in 6225 even though feature locked by rel.

Hey guys drop me ur email ids to send u .jar files for 6225, some cool games and applications i have, u have to transfer it to through pc via IR or data cable.

33154[/snapback]

my mail id is abhijit3k@yahoo.co.uk and i need the applications, kindly send it to me.

do u have any software to send sms through PC ( I am using Nokia 6225)

right now there is no this kinda app exist, even nokia pc suite doesn't support this feature. lets hope something will come in future.

33154[/snapback]

my mail id is abhijit3k@yahoo.co.uk and i need the applications, kindly send it to me.

33171[/snapback]

Sending SMS thru PC feature has been disabled by Reliance. All the other GSM variants have this feature of sending SMS thru PC Suite.

I dont understand the reason for which Reliance has disabled this feature ..

33154[/snapback]

33171[/snapback]

Sending SMS thru PC feature has been disabled by Reliance. All the other GSM variants have this feature of sending SMS thru PC Suite.

I dont understand the reason for which Reliance has disabled this feature ..

33196[/snapback]

Its not disabled by relaince but by nokia itself. as nokia pc suite dosen't detect phone on this particular feature, so am planing to D/L pc suite cdma edition to check if it works from there, had any body tried it??

Hey people last night i found this really cool site for downloading java games for nokia 6585 and 6225.

http://www.s40nokia.siteburg.com/index1.html

Well it has any game u name.

download and install it in ur phone.

with all this java apps and games installed u'll never feel 6225 is any less phone in any manner.

6225 is best phone reliane offering IMO.

hello pals, i'm a new member of RIMWEB with the hand set 6225, as u know i'm running on a EMPTY Tones folder, I'll be thankful to u if anyone could send me few ringtones and cool wall papers. or suggest me any sites to download them

:clap:

Hey mattey u need data cable or infra red dongle to transfer tones in 6225. i can do it for ya if u in mumbai.

hmm... nice twist to the tale... one day back 6225 was being applauded! lol

Hi folks,

Has anyone tried using IR for internet access on Nokia 6225? Any feedback and comments?

Cheers!

Basant

hi guys,

i am trying to use r-connect through infra-red. my handset is nokia 6225

i followed the instructions given on the following link to make it work, but am getting error # 678 "the remote computer did not respond"

http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/h..._nokia6225.html

any clues on what the problem can be ?

thanks

vaibhav

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hi Kiranmaxwell,

I am trying to connect to R-Connect Via blue tooth but as soon as I get connected it disconnects on it's own.

Cheers,

Mukul.

Edited by Arun

I recently bought 6225 handset, i want to know how i can i add more ringtones, wallpapers & add new applications. Which sites specifically?

Further i saw in its feature list that it has WAP browser & MMS facility, but i couldn't find it. Can you guys please help me out?

Does this handset supports amr tunes?

Please let me know.

Thanks

WAP browser & MMS facility have been taken away from this phone by reliance. This phone does not support AMR ringtones. Enjoy.... :blink:

MY dear Pls search the forum & nokia site for details,compatibility,data transfers.u will get all details by reading & gradually learn from that.Since self study makes man perfect. :blink:

Hi

does anyone knows about the price of data cable &IR dongle? Can i transfer a data from voice recorder to my PC thru anyone of them? Please help.

Yes Sure U can ur recordings as well as many things ..with the Help of a Data Cable..and a cool software..Mobi Media

Try it & Report

Hyd Ladka.. :P

48175[/snapback]

:P thanks 4 the information but i m confused about the price of a data cable n i dont want 2 buy the fakeone at the price of the original