Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arnab_g

Please help to select GPRS plan

I have one Vodafone Datacard K3570Z which is unlocked so I can use any SIM. Now I am a frequent traveller so need to use internet when I go outstation through this data card. Please suggest which GPRS network/ plan will be best to choose. I am going to Haryana/ Punjab and need to buy a SIM to use GPRS there for 7 days. Let me know speed and network coverage wise best company/ plan ...

I think these are the choices in front of me -

vodafone

airtel

idea

aircel

bsnl

videocon

tata docomo

reliance

Please suggest which one will be good in Haryana/ Punjab and mention speed, network coverage and plan for usage of 7 days. Waiting for your urgent help and thanks in advance

I have one Vodafone Datacard K3570Z which is unlocked so I can use any SIM. Can I use Tata Photon Plus or Relieance Netconnect with this data card without using their own data card and opt for the prepaid plans offered by them? Any suggestions? Please help! Thanks in advance

I have one Vodafone Datacard K3570Z which is unlocked so I can use any SIM. Can I use Tata Photon Plus or Relieance Netconnect with this data card without using their own data card and opt for the prepaid plans offered by them? Any suggestions? Please help! Thanks in advance

no

In that case, I am basically looking for GPRS/EDGE internet plan (GSM) for 7 or 15 days. Also I need to know which one will be best as per speed and network coverage. I am going to visit Haryana/ Punjab so can tell me specific to that region or in general

Reliance 3G will be good option in Punjab. Provided you are in City and get Network.

I am asking for prepaid plans for 7-15 days and 3G I think will be too costly. Can anyone suggest Prepaid 2G/ GPRS plans with good speed or 3G with low cost ... for 7-10 days usage only

I am yet to receive any suggestion about GSM based GPRS - which network and plan to choose? Please let me know ASAP ... which one having good speed and network coverage in Haryana/ Punjab. It would be great if you can post some speedtest result