Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Most Awaited Reliance Netconnect Plans For Prepaid CDMA Mobile Users

This is wonderful plan for prepaid considering that we are paying 60 paisa per minute. This was the need of the hour. Thanks Amit ji for information of this plan.

I tried this by sending an SMS to 53739 (ACT NET50).Rs 5/- deducted from main bal and 50MB of data usage limit added to my number with a validity of 1 day.

You can check your remaining data limit for the day at www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/ecare_balance.html.

SMS NET50 is giving 50MB of data usage. This looks like a data based offer not time based.

Can somebody share your experiences on this plan.

Edited by sujith

:previous:

The validity & download limit explained by Amit is different than what you have mentioned here.... :NOTriste:

If it is data usage based, then I would be very happy....since tracking data on smartphone is much easier than time. Also generally in all smartphone, data connection needs to be kept alive to use many services.

+1 Amit ji. :signthankspin:

I tried this by sending an SMS to 53739 (ACT NET50).Rs 5/- deducted from main bal and 50MB of data usage limit added to my number with a validity of 1 day.

You can check your remaining data limit for the day at www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/ecare_balance.html.

SMS NET50 is giving 50MB of data usage. This looks like a data based offer not time based.

Can somebody share your experiences on this plan.

No, It is not Data Based Plan. It is time based plan.

First of all the link you are referring is valid only and only for Reliance HSD EVDO USB Product only, not for Mobile.

I know its show Rs.50 MB as NetConnect Balance and also show your core balance in MB, Reason being becuase the link is for HSD USB Stick only.

And I tell you it is Rs.50 credited and they are calculated on 60p/min, so it comes to 1.38 hours which i mentioned in the very first post.

• Like 1

You might be correct. After sending SMS Netconnect a/c bal is changed to 50.000 MB from 0.0 MB. And i used it for 9min and balanced reduced to 44.600 (50 - 9*.6)

Atleast with this, we can track the remaining usage time for the day :)

Yes, but needs some calculation to be done.

As always.. Amitji has come up with awesome info. I was thrilled until i read that this is not applicable for Kerala circle :NOTriste:

anyone tried activating multiple times in a day?

@amit ji

It's very great plan, but why rcom not offering more plan s as in case of tata.

link

hai amit sir,

i have a query i just bought a samsung galaxy pop cdma but i dont have any internet plans on it but the net seems to be working but my balance was being cut immensely . then i called all the reliance cc no -*333,*355,*367,198 but it was of no help .........i went to the ccare and they told me as i am using android based phone there is no plan as un limited or money saving pack ...........only that my balance will be cut 60ps per minute ......but after reading your article .....i find there is some thing interesting but couldnt understand how to activate it ........can you please help me out..........regards jitesh

circle ......andhra pradesh (rel cdma)

Please go through the first post, its very clearly mentioned the process to activate by sending the SMS for AP circle.

And also make sure you choose correct PPP settings in the phone.

Go to Menu--Setting--Wireless--Mobile networks---Access Point Name---

Now make a New Setting here,

Put Username and Password as your mobile number

and Profile name as EVDO

and save it.

And choose it as default ,and use internet.

• Like 1

hai sir but it is asking pppnumer and what should i fill for that

username and password i had put as mobile no

dear amit sir,

i had tried to creart a new apn as suggested by you but all the other tabs are left blank (like ppp no and others) i tried to activate other plans 2 like act net50 they cut my five ruppes but while using still two minutes i am being charged 20 rs .............can u pls help me out ..........

ppp - #777

you charged of Rs.20 because you used OMH setting on that Rs.10/MB is charge.

gr8 Info

ppp - #777

you charged of Rs. 20 because you used OMH setting on that Rs. 10/MB is charge.

sir even now its not working...........sorry if iam sending to many posts but i am actually in a fix and i really apreciate you helping me ...........but i have not activated any omh plans.......i even dont no how to set omh settings

plan working just as amit ji explained ..its a time based plan.... although does anybody know any method to check usage from phone rather than opening the website ?

found it ... Message “BBAL 9XXXXXXXX (your mdn) “from your Reliance and send it to 53535

I tried ACT INT to 53739. The reply was " Dear Subrscriber your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvinience "

Does this mean i should try again later

try ACT NET50.

Read in the first post. Its clearly mentioned there.

@amit ji ... i m getting 2 weeks validity on 50MB balance. guess i m just lucky ;)

i activated this plan last night working great on my palm

just wanted to know is this 24hours plan like if i activate it at 2pm it will be valid till 2pm next day or day plan which will end at 12am midnight ??

thanks

What is the procedure to activate this plan while roaming, do we need to send same sms as we do when we are in home circle, or should we need to send the sms that is applicable for the circle which we are in.

Dear Friendz,

The plan sounds superb.. :hi2: I send request for the plan and got the plan activated on my Prepaid cdma Phone. :hypocrite: I used opera mini for youtube and when I click on video, I was directed to the mobile default browser and was switched from opera. For 3 min Video I am charged Rs.16 approx. :censored3: What to do? :doh:

Please help.

Regards

Mils

Though i have created the APN with its name as EVDO and all other requirements like username and password as my MDN, i am not able to activate it or use it as default. There is one other option of "OMH" which is selected as default. I am using Samsung galxy pop cdma. please help.