Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Most Awaited Reliance Netconnect Plans For Prepaid CDMA Mobile Users

:previous:

See:

I am using Samsung galxy pop cdma. able to activate this plan. Got 50 MB Netconnect balance and Rs. 5 deducted for SMS. I have set recently created APN (i.e. EVDO) to default. Accessed internet for 5 mins, observe that still i have 50 MB as my Netconnect balance and Rs. 3 deducted from my main balance (i.e. 60p/min).

even though plan is activated and correct APN is set to default, data usage is not deducted from Netconnect balance. Need help...

^^^ yours must be a new number which is 2 weeks old, actually on new number one month data validity is being given

nope, i am using this number from last 6 years. I bought galaxy pop in May 2011.

here problem is data usage is not deducted from Netconnect balance. They are charging on main balance. so I am paying Rs. 5 + 0.60p/min .

Are there any other plans that are not time based ?

My requirement is to remain connected 24x7. I won't be transferring a lot of data.

Something that has a cap of 1GB per month maybe.

I do not need EVDO either, will be happy with 1x, if that's cheaper.

:previous: Same is my requirement, but I need say just 300 to 500 MB but would like to be it on EVDO.

@xuketo

@mujeebrehman

MTS is providing the best plan for evdo in mobile & pc (using phone as modem)...

Check it ...http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/32332-mts-launches-evdo-data-plans-for-mobile-customers/

:previous:

Dude I do not want to port to MTS for data plan. As it is my secondary requirement further as suggested by Rim Gurus Amit Jain and Parin i will migrate to Windows Mobile plan 199 soon which will give me 500MB per month without any nuc I guess I can live with it for now.

@xuketo

@mujeebrehman

MTS is providing the best plan for evdo in mobile & pc (using phone as modem)...

Check it ...http://www.rimweb.in...bile-customers/

but these plan still not avbl in most circle.

@me_saket

Hope these plans are soon available in other circles also.....

@mujeebrehman

Its ur choice mate....

@xuketo

I think some Sprint/Verizon phones are already available for using with MTS connection which were programmed by Rimweb Guru's....hope all Sprint/Verizon phones will usable with MTS in near future......

Dear Amitji, i also activated this plan by sending SMS on 53535 on last night .I got confermative massege of 50 MB Netconnect balance and 5 rupess deducted for SMS. I worked approx.1 hr then i have check balance which say 0.125 mb remaining with Rs.44 core balance. however at morning i am shocked to know that i have zero main balanc,eventhough, have set APN on EVDO to default not OMH .

relience cc are cluless they suggest go for 299 plan for unlimited internate.

pls.help... i am using galaxy pop cdma, haryana circle.

great info . very useful

@Manoj, If you are having Haryana MDN & have prepaid account, then you can recharge with Rs296/- for unlimited pleasure for complete month.

@manoj - You must have used it for more than 2 hours hence your balance vanished.

Wish to use 1x data on PALM PIXI. Pls guide me if 98Rs./3GB plan in CDMA Prepaid will work or not?? Also what username & password to use???

I also have a glaxy POP CDMA. I also activated the plan by sending the SMS. Created a new APN EVDO giving user ID & Password as MDN. Selected it. After using it, in 10 min my core balance got reduced by Rs 50/- (may be data usage was around 5md so 5x10 of rworld=50). The 50 MB shown remains as it is.

Can any one give the correct settings for POP CDMA so that this plan can be used

thanks in advance

anil

@Manoj, If you are having Haryana MDN & have prepaid account, then you can recharge with Rs296/- for unlimited pleasure for complete month.

thanks for this information, but this plan only worked in my home network circle. i also wanted to use in roaming. pls.suggest for any unlimited plan.

I have a non-OMH RUIM which is used by my mother on a very basic LG handset.

I put the RUIM on my unlocked ZTE 2766 and sent the sms and activated the plan. I got only 50 MB !

Is it because i activated this plan from data card ?

I tried to activate ACT NET50. The balance got deducted by Rs5 but still could not connect on my cdma HTC mogul. when checked, the dialer code #777 is right and username and password MDN is also typed right. The problem is when go back to check the settings, username is right but password has been changed to something else. what is the issue?

Dear Amitji

any development on plans for monthly usage as in case of GSM customers and also as in case of MTS EVDO

please update us

thank you

regards

pabitra

Is this plan can be used in Tamilnadu Circle? Members please clarify.

^^^^

You should read first post by Amitji.

What a pathetic situation for TN, Kerala & UP users.

Expecting a fruitful :thumb: update from Amit Jain.

Someone pls and this..if I get a ruim from Haryana,can I use that unlimited plan here in tn?? Also is there any diffrence between getting sim frm Chandigarh or Haryana..? Pls clarify..

you told that daily pack of Rs 5 gives 1.38hrs of internet. i activated this pack while the omh ruim was on a modem (unlocked mts mblaze modem, zte AC2766) and sent the sms from modem UI, i got only 50 MB data usage. I am from Kolkata and the pack works but for 50 MB only. I like to know how to get 1.38 hrs of internet instead of 50 MB! should i activate the plan while the ruim is inserted on a cdma handset?