Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
M.S.Rao

Reliance Drops Price Of Netconnect+ Devices

Reliance Communications today announced a substantial drop in the prices of its Netconnect broadband device to make high speed broadband connection affordable to all sections of the masses. The move is aimed at making its EVDO based data services more popular to the public as entry cost has now come down to a new affordable level.

The price of the dongle has been reduced from Rs. 1599 to Rs. 1299 for the USB dongle/data card and the first recharge (FRC) from Rs. 330 to Rs. 100. And For this first Rs.100 will get 5GB with a validity of 30 days

All in all, customer price including the first recharge has come down from Rs. 1929 to Rs. 1399.In a similar way, Netconnect 1x customer MOP has also dropped to Rs. 999.

This offer is available across 175 towns in Tamil Nadu where consumers will enjoy an 18 percent discount on the dongle and 69 percent discount on the first recharge together with 5GB data and a validity of 30 days.

Reliance Communications is aggressively expanding in Tamil Nadu and has added more than 100 sites in the last one month. The High speed Datacard of Reliance Communications has the largest reach in South India.

RCOM's EVDO based high speed wireless internet service is capable of offering up to 3.1Mbps download speed and up to 1.8Mbps upload speed.

RCOM has its EVDO coverage in 500 cities of India. Customers can also enjoy seamless internet connectivity on CDMA 1X (speed upto 153.6kbps) network where EVDO is not available.

Source: Telecomtalk

Edit Note= As per further information on 13-8-11 THIS SCHEME IS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT INDIA

Edited by nlr2334481

I think 999 would have boomed

Still 1299 is not bad

in some states they are giving usb hsd data card for free . taking 3 months advance rent . that is best option

^^^ Its PAN India, IMO.

RCOM's EVDO based high speed wireless internet service is capable of offering up to 3.1Mbps download speed and up to 1.8Mbps upload speed.

Source: Telecomtalk

Unfortunately, it never gives 3.1 Mbps...highest I have got is 1.5 Mbps d/l speed that too rarely, usually it varies from 256Kbps to 1 Mbps.. :Equivocado: :Equivocado:

Welcome move on part of Reliance :thumbup:

Is this offer available all India???? Because in the first post it is clearly mentioned that this offer is valid in Tamil Nadu only!

this move is bcoz BSNL drop price of EVDO to Rs1500

So reliance must keep lower than this,

But still not comparable with MTS MBLAZE @ 999

Amit ji confirm if its PAN inda. :GirandoOjos:

First we got update from TN circle that Rcom drops price of Netconnect+ device. Later we got another update that price drop comes all India to compete with 3G-GSM offerings by operators.

I'm actually planning to buy another device to have it as a backup. I usually recharge for 1K. Now just by spending another 400, I'd have a backup device. Overall a welcome move by Reliance.

they are offering Rs 900 for EVDO dongle for upgrade since last 3 months or so. i got the offer when i decided to return my 1x connection. want to know whether it is worthy buying or not.

Reliance 3G data card price drops! now 7.2 mbps modem comes @ Rs 2000.

airtel 7mbps usb for rs. 1,300 so its a better deal

Reliance 3G data card price drops! now 7.2 mbps modem comes @ Rs 2000.

^^^^

Thats a better deal only if you can UnLock the same and can escape from the EVIL hands of AirHELL...

Coool !!! :Sorprendido: am gona get one :SI:

Have bought one for my brother .. but getting a low speed around 500 kbps to 750 kbps UL :doh:

The signal available is in full strength as he is in heart of the city.

Have tried all methods including connecting the usb with data cable , changing the hybrid connection to netconnect+ .. but no use :bash:

guys ... can anybody help me out ?

I recently bought net connect plus Rs 1000/-. Reliance was giving it at that price on the occasion of a new tower being launched at thrissur. :)

Now Reliance 3G data cards(ZTE and Huawei) are available at as low as Rs. 1699 (7.2Mbps) and Rs. 3099 (21.6Mbps).