Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Satin

Palm Pixi Back Cover Problem

I own a palm pixi and the back cover has started to peel from the edges,The silicone is peeling away from the plastic cover entirely.and charging flap is also hanging away from the body though having to glue the metal back onto the charging flap has also not solved the problem.and i think the back cover is also not available easily in india Am i going to continue having this problem if i buy a new backcover?

It is strange that no one has pointed to this problem over here and any remedies anyone can suggest please.

satinder

buy touchstone charging kit it from ebay global easy buy it comes with back cover, you can get it for cheap if you got 15% off coupon

Facing exactly the same issue. No cheap back-covers available anywhere? The cheapest ones I see online are around Rs.800-1200

The replacement will also peel off...

Invest in Fevibond or Feviquick

30/- or 10/- respectively and it works

11465433586hUe86.jpg

Edited by Genius

back cover is problematic, i feel.. bought one "ppp" from ebay geb & activated it successfully on reliance y'day as a backup handset.. but nothing great i felt.. am loving my D-Inc more & more with EVDO.. :P

Hey Aalok, there is no comparison in PPP and DINC. PPP is very slow. Also once to get used to Android (that to on a device like DINC), you will never like any other handset, let it be Pixi, Pre or even Pre3.<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Edited by tarun_kabra

very true tarun bhai... :)

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...