Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
M.S.Rao

Reliance GSM Offers STD @ 25 P/min - Circle Wise Details

Reliance Communications, the Largest Dual Technology Mobile Operator, offers Special Tariff Voucher reducing STD to 25p/min to its customers across India.

However, the price & the tariff valitidy of the same differs from circle to circle. Also there are conditions in some circle with regrads to No. of Minute of STD @ 25p/min, in some circle it provides Unlimited STD Minute @ 25p/min whereas in some circle it offer just 150 Mins of STD @ 25p/min per Month. So we have tabulated the details of the STV circle wise provifing the Tariff, Price & Conditions.

Reliance STD 25p/min All India Details

Rcom-STD-25p-New_2.jpg

For more details, contact Customer Care.

Source: Telecomgyaan

• Like 1

I think RGSM is doing this after losing some lacs of customers due to its bad network.

"Ab pachtay hot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet"

[[English:Why are you crying now when the milk is already sour"]]

Why they are not giving this offer in CDMA?

^^^

Bhaiya CDMA me rcom ko intrest kaha hai.

But in the first post, it is nowhere mentioned that the offer is restricted to GSM. Please confirm.

i think it is costly.simple calculation 0.25*200=rs 50+monthly 37 for mh.total rs87 for 200min roughly around 43paisa/min.in uninor and docomo it is around 40 and 41 paisa.

It would have been great if they come out with some interesting plans.

But in the first post, it is nowhere mentioned that the offer is restricted to GSM. Please confirm.

Pai Sir,

This topic tytle starts with RGSM

@ Mr. Rao,

Your table shows Chennai as not Available, whereas it is available for TN. AFAIK, Chennai and RoTN is one single circle for both CDMA as well as GSM. Correct me if wrong.

And in Chennai, this offer of STV24 has been around for more than a month and a half now. Some dealer had told me about this.

Another good thing is that All India, the TN offer seems to be the best.

any link to official source...

Pai Sir,

This topic tytle starts with RGSM

I agree dude!!! But what I meant is, the first post contains the press Release about the offer. The Press Release does not mention whether the offer is available for GSM or CDMA. You can also have a look at the following link from telecomgyaan. http://telecomgyaan.com/2011/08/reliance-offers-std-25p-paise-per-min-circle-wise-details/ Even in this link there is no specific mention of GSM or CDMA. Thats why I posted my query.