Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gjp

GSM Unlock For Verizon World Phone

Hi everyone.

Does someone know how I can unlock the GSM Radio (Sim unlock) on a Verizon World phone (CDMA/GSM phone)? I have a HTC Incredible 2 that I need to GSM unlock.

I don't have a Verizon account so I can't call Verizon for an unlock code (they also require that one has an account with them for 90+days to give the unlock code).

Buying and using a XTC-Clip is very expensive and cumbersome only to unlock the GSM Radio. And third party unlockers in the US are expensive for this as well and I'm not sure if thier codes will work guaranteed without locking the GSM radio permanently (after several tries of wrong codes I've heard the GSM Radio will lock and only Verizon can then reactivate/unlock. I'm not sure if this is true.)

Any help /tips/pointers greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

ghanshyam.

Verizon is very notorious operator and they change lock codes over the air. Hence, any Verizon codes do not work when bought from lock code sellers. If your phone is never activated on verizon network then there are possibilities that your phone can be unlocked by lock codes sold.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Buy an Unlock Code @ $ 26 or Find the Guy who have Hardware Unlock Kit which may charge you Rs 600 to 700

@ hp

16 digit lock code is hoax. Verizon change lock codes OTA. Hardware unlock of verizon global phone is also not available. If phone is never activated of went OTA then codes available from motorola DB works

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I have unlocked many verizon phones. Let me know your esn.

Contact me at singhsikh(at)rediffmail.com or call at 9890300464 and I shall be glad to help.

i have unlocked my Droid Incredible 2 , with this will take some time if , u can wait let me know ... but unlocking if for 100% sure and safe ...

Contact me @ 999-2-666-333

guys, thanks for the offers. I'll contact you once I'm back in India.

thanks again!