Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Meherab

Error Code 67 with MTS EVDO

Hi friends

I bought a phone from sadik and wanted to configure my Mts number with evdo on it. Sadik seems to be very busy and do not wish to comment further on that. I was just thinking if anybody could help me out with some settings etc. My phone is an evo 4g.

I mailed the mts cc and requested to reset my EVdo and got a call from them confirming it is done and all. Sadik had told me to use internet@inter.mtsindia.in as username and MTS as password. At times i get evdo speed but sadik in QPst removed use simple ip and put in the simple back..... to be honest cannot remember the exact wording.

I keep getting a 67 error stating "error code 67. unable to establish wireless data connection if the problem persists please contact your mobile phone company " on my screen when the phone is idle for some time. However if i put it to simple id i do not get the error but my 3G keeps fading

If anybody could help me would be great. My mail id is meherab15@gmail.com and am available on gtalk

Thanking you in advance for your help

Regards

Meherab

I think these days (May be since last 2 weeks) MTS has a problem with EVDO on foreign handsets. BTW MTS use MO + SIMPLE IP. AFAIK MTS is unable to resolve problem till yesterday.

thanks for your response. I was just checking the net for the 67 error in that i found forums of people complaining about the 67 error in sprint mostly bcos they have started charging for hotspot service. My question would be If this is a sprint issue should it show up with my MTS

Aslo forgot to mention in my earlier post i am not getting charged for my EVdo services. The 67 error when appears manages to disconnect the internet and happens mostly when the phone is in idle mode

As I have mentioned elsewhere in this forum, there has been difficulty in getting data on MTS. They (cc over voice 955) told me the same un and pw but nothing works. My mail to MTS cc is unanswered after a month. All cc are the same.

Let me say in this case i have been a little luck i mailed the cc to re provision my settings etc and recieved a call from them saying that it has beef refreshed not too sure if it means the same but atleas i got a response hwever i was getting the 67 error all the time so was wondering if a sprint issue could reflect if a phone is programmed to MTS. I have also noticed that when i click on hotspot i get a note saying u have not paid for the services or something like that in nature.

Was hoping to know if anybody using Mts data does face similar issues.

Anybody on mts pls let me know if your EVDO works or not on imp handsets

Hi Farookh

Thanks for your help but as u know i am not good at all these settings and stuff

However my request to members if anybody could help me program my phone would be great even if it is on a chargeable basis :SI: