Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
city02

Cheapest USB Wireless Broadband Datacards

i got an sms from airtel for rs. 1 k for a 7mbps usb which i bought [mrp = rs. 1,999]

i did not realise that there is an additional rs. 300 deposit for postpaid else i would have gone for prepaid instead

it seems like this is the cheapest usb offer around

has anyone seen any better offers?

until this, reliance @ rs. 1,300 for 3mbps was the cheapest...

airtel 3 g data card device only without connection at just RS999 (7.2 mbps device with micro sd support)

^^^

Is the AirTel usb device available everywhere at this price or against some special offer?

Is it locked with AirTel?

i bought it in mumbai

but i know people in delhi who got the same sms

you don't need to show any sms - just ask at the counter

i think its highly likely to be locked but someone more knowledgeable will have to confirm

^^^

Is the AirTel usb device available everywhere at this price or against some special offer?

but at what speed?

MTS @ 999 with 2 GB SD Card

it was initial offer in maharashtra, where they started service recently. And using idea/vodafone network.

^^^

It is locked with minimum Rs650/- plan it seems..

hi guys, yesterday I bought MTS MBlaze for just Rs 600/- !!!! its price has been reduced to Rs 777/-, and for central government and private company employees, they are giving it for just rs 600/-.. plus a special plan of Rs 500/- which gives 2GB day+1GB night!!!! a very very good deal indeed!!!!

Is There any Open DataCard Available ??? Means i want in Bulk That why asking...

that sounds like a good deal but pls provide the max speed also

hi guys, yesterday I bought MTS MBlaze for just Rs 600/- !!!! its price has been reduced to Rs 777/-, and for central government and private company employees, they are giving it for just rs 600/-.. plus a special plan of Rs 500/- which gives 2GB day+1GB night!!!! a very very good deal indeed!!!!