Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Proton

HTC EVO 3D (GSM) Launched in India

Good to see it being launching in indian market and as always for gsm sims.but whoa 13k more then what we get from our experts here

HTC Evo 3D is expected to be priced above Rs. 35,000 in India.

Of course, we can get it for 25 K here :D

• Like 1

Good to see it being launching in indian market and as always for gsm sims.but whoa 13k more then what we get from our experts here

Want To Buy! 1 HTC Evo 3D gsm version for 22K!

:previous: :previous:

EVO 3D GSm u willing to buy @ 22k :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

:smiley-bounce022: :smiley-bounce022:

HTC Evo 3D is expected to be priced above Rs. 35,000 in India.

Of course, we can get it for 25 K here :D

Who is selling Htc Evo 3D gsm for 25k? :lol:

Wasn't it discernible from my post that I was referring to the CDMA counterpart available for some time now in the forum :doh:

Links :

http://www.rimweb.in...-reliance-cdma/

http://www.rimweb.in...-rs-26600-only/

http://www.rimweb.in...446#entry236446

Launched! Priced @ Rs. 35,990

We are proud to collaborate with Qualcomm to present another technological breakthough device from HTC – Evo 3D. We are confident thta the HTC Evo 3D will set a benchmark for 3D viewing and our consumers will make the best use of this offering” - HTC India

htc-evo-3d-specs.jpg

Still GSM is Very Costly

Its better to USE CDMA EVO 3D & Use rest of money for EVDO Plan

I dont know why HTC priced its phones so high?

Any special reason?

Could anybody suggest me about HTC-G1 3G Android Mobile? I believe this handset is not launched in india becasue my searches showing results T-Mobile G1 which is U.S operator.Naaptol is selling it with 6 months seller warranty. They claim it to be a new one but could not answer why there is no warranty from Manufacturer while it is supposed to be for atleast 1 year. I could not understand what is the reality behind this.

^ maybe a stock surplus of US carrier, which is offloaded in the market for liquidation..

Could anybody suggest me about HTC-G1 3G Android Mobile? I believe this handset is not launched in india becasue my searches showing results T-Mobile G1 which is U.S operator.Naaptol is selling it with 6 months seller warranty. They claim it to be a new one but could not answer why there is no warranty from Manufacturer while it is supposed to be for atleast 1 year. I could not understand what is the reality behind this.

you dont get international warranty on htc. this has been covered in a topic earlier.

you can find it on ebay easily. and htc service centers do repair these at a minimum charge of Rs.1,350/- (plus parts which are to be imported and takes time)

just look for a powerseller there and it should be okay unless your luck is very hard on you :censored3:

I dont know why HTC priced its phones so high?

Any special reason?

i wouldnt corner htc alone. check galaxy s II official indian gsm price and

you will find similar differences.

as we are all pampered users of similar cdma phones courtesy the big daddy sellers here.

My cousin is also surprised on seeing this Ad TOI by Naaptol and asked me. I googled it and came to know that its old phone and old Androind version. Might be released in Sep 2008 .:)

^^^

Yes, looks like that. And by the way its not worth buying...... major flaws with respect to design and No 3.5mm jack and many more set backs.

Edited by Honest
<< Quote Removed >>

^^^

@mdhussain

Please do not 'quote' full posts unnecessarily.

Hi!

M looking for GSM Android phones (almost decided on getting ONLY a HTC) and a bit confused between EVO 3D, Design 4G and Incredible S after being a Nokia loyalist for ages :)

Suggestions pl.! Sellers who have these/can get me one can let me know incl prices: if possible PM or mail me.

Thanks,

Mritunjay