Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
joshm

Buying a new car? Discuss here!

Already have an i20.. Any idea about Ford Figo?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Do consider XCent, if you have

Do consider Xcent. As it offers same level of features as in i20 + additional space. And very good / economical for city driving & occasional highways. I have one & enjoy it truely. I don't have any other hyundai cars, but from whatever I have see, hyundai has improved quality of car with this product & set a kind of benchmark..

I have petrol version. I didn't go for diesel, since after 1-2 yrs I may switch to CNG. So, Xcent can offer me space for CNG tank, which other cars can't offer..

Chiragbhai,

I own Ford Figo Titanium Diesel since last 3.5 yrs and have already clocked 70k on the odo.

If u r looking in the hatchback segment, I would say its one of the top contenders.

Car is fun to drive and offers great ride and handling. Space and interiors are also good.

Maintenance wise I haven't faced any major expenses till date and returns me about 18kpl in Ahmedabad city and on highways about 20-21kpl.

Moreover I believe the dealers are also currently offering some discounts on the Figo models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planning for test drive of Figo and EcoSport. I know both are different category but now looking for something beyond Maruti and Hyundai. Drove lots of them and now tired of them.

Edited by csmart

fully agree with varun bhai.
Chirag ji , have look at micra automatic too, it is good considering mumbai traffic.

Guys a bit off topic but I recently came through this site which funds approx 75% of your car purchase.

http://advelocityindia.com/cardreamers.aspx

They will put ads (decent ads only) on four doors of your car for 5 years and for that they will sponsor approx 75% your car's on road price. You have to spend 25000 extra to fit a GPS device in your car.

And you have to complete 1500 Kms in Delhi-NCR area.

Ecosport will cross 10L in its diesel avatar. If that budget is OK with you then go ahead. But if you are ready to shell out 10L, then I think the new Polo TDI is well worth a look. I would have gone for Polo TDI over Ecosport Diesel. The premium feel of the Europeans is a league ahead.

• Like 1

Guys a bit off topic but I recently came through this site which funds approx 75% of your car purchase.

They will put ads (decent ads only) on four doors of your car for 5 years and for that they will sponsor approx 75% your car's on road price. You have to spend 25000 extra to fit a GPS device in your car.

I also got to know about this but the problem is that i dont know how it would look .. It could look like a taxi

And 25% is just for advertisement u would have to pay 30-40% and drive 1500 km as per the executive who visited and yeah its only for people who drive 50km + every day !

Here is the review for XCent from No other than team-bhp.

http://goo.gl/lL5ZEt

As such, most of the reviews on TBHP are amazing, this one is special, as it's for my car. In fact, after reading reviews, I realized few of the attention to detail points..

I also got to know about this but the problem is that i dont know how it would look .. It could look like a taxi

And 25% is just for advertisement u would have to pay 30-40% and drive 1500 km as per the executive who visited and yeah its only for people who drive 50km + every day !

I saw a Maruti Alto with ads on it and it doesn't look odd. But then it depends on personal choice as I would not mind even 50% funding from the company in return of the ads posted on my car. And I will cover 1500 easily as I drive approx 100 kms daily.

But I have dropped the idea :-( to purchase a new car as I am eyeing the big target. Planning to buy a flat :-)

I saw a Maruti Alto with ads on it and it doesn't look odd. But then it depends on personal choice as I would not mind even 50% funding from the company in return of the ads posted on my car. And I will cover 1500 easily as I drive approx 100 kms daily.

But I have dropped the idea :-( to purchase a new car as I am eyeing the big target. Planning to buy a flat :-)

Check these guys too..

A very close friend's set-up

www.cheesestation.in

Edited by theking

Friends,

I have Fiesta(2006) and willing to replace old rear speakers. As already have head unit Pioneer, so shortlisted this: Pioneer - TS A935 16 X 24 cm, 3-way Speaker. Online these are the options

1. http://www.snapdeal.com/product/pioneer-ts-a935-16-x/651181#bcrumbLabelId:311

2. https://paytm.com/shop/p/pioneer-t-CMPLXAUTPIONEER-TS-ACAR-34654B0991D49

I am not in need of very hifi sound. A decent Bass with good clarity is ok. Please comment.