Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iammanuarora

Reliance GSM Mobile Net Plans are not free now in Roaming?

^^^^^

Any proof sir? I know RCom is very very greedy, but NOT mad enough to bring this change...

Not yet faced this problem on RCDMA, I spend half a day daily in Roaming.

Btw you getting this problem in CDMA OR GSM.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Seems to be GSM network

If u are using other network while roaming where reliance tower is not available than u will be charged for that.

i was in west bengal last month and havent faced this issue with my cdma connection.Any details of your claim, which plan you are and mainly r you on cdma or gsm service?

Reliance GSM has two Entities.

1. Reliance GSM - Smart ---- Has operations in about 7-8 circles before RCOM came into existance

2. Reliance GSM - RCom ---- Has Operations in rest of the circles other than R-GSM-Smart.

So if a Smart customer goes to RCom circle or vice-versa, they are charged for Data. While voice calls remain the same everywhere while roaming on RCom or Smart.

Why partiality for OWN customer in OWN network???????????????????

Dont know.. But I am well aware of this since I paid Rs. 937 to RGSM-Smart for data roaming charges used on Rcom GSM network.

When RCOM customer used RTL roaming, they used to get charged while on roaming but from June 2011, both have been merged and no more charges being levied, to the best of my knowledge.

When RCOM customer used RTL roaming, they used to get charged while on roaming but from June 2011, both have been merged and no more charges being levied, to the best of my knowledge.

I was going to say the same thing, since june 2011 they merged so there shouldnt be any more charges for either of the users.

May be you are right. RCom & RTL have merged. Since their RCom's website now showing tariffs for RTL circles as well.

dude... i had delhi prepaid gsm number and i was using mobile net thru it from past 1 year in my college in up west circle... but suddenly on 1st sept when i connected my balance got deducted... there is still 1.5Gb data left in my account which is valid till 20th sept,2011 but wheneva i connect my balance got deducted.... i m presently in up west...

seems RGSM GPRS plans are now not free while roaming... are these people gone stupid?? seems like last nail in the coffin...