Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nikme

Motorola Photon 4G Review

Just got My Hands on Motorola photon world phone and yes its gsm unlocked out of the box

The first thing after getting hands on motorola photon is the build quality which is surely very impressive and feels solid and has a very executive look.it doesn't feel bulky (being 4.3") and the rubberized feel on the back is great and the curved corners makes the phone look very premium. When the screen lightens and we come across the ninja blur UI which is slightly disapointing as after using HTC sense UI

this looks very plain and the colours also looks to bland. But the really fun is the processor with Nvidia tegra 2 1GHZ dual core processor and 1gb Ram with built in 16gb hard disk.

This phone feels snappy lightening fast and overall it feels fast then other dual core competitors.

Camera is nothing much to talk about (8 MP )it has got decent photo quality and a dedicated camera key is a advantage but with hd video recording and playback at 720p home videos are fun to make.

I ran a few tests and the PHOTON scored pretty high in Quadrant and it was actually a few hundred higher than other Tegra 2 dual-core phones like the LG G2x or the Droid X. They score around 2100-2200 stock while the PHOTON 4G scored over 2400.

Last but not the least and the best is the sound the output which it provides is awesome i havent heard any phone better and louder then this with samsung epic's headphone i tested it is remarkably loud and clear with deep bass effects i must say the best.

As this phone with overall build quality sound and blazing fast processor definitely is a winner if you compromise on screen quality and colour reproduction. A must for enterprise users and music lovers.

post-75349-0-47012900-1315589550_thumb.j

post-75349-0-08529000-1315591826_thumb.j

post-75349-0-92534600-1315591973_thumb.j

post-75349-0-51960400-1315592007_thumb.j

Edited by nikme

Wah Mr Shailendra Waiting for It

@parin, do you know nik personally.

Yes he is from Kolkata only.

He told me he got a photon

But farook has already opened a Similar Topic So i think it should be merged

Edited by parin

Waiting v eagerly to know if both gsm & cdma work together & does evdo work in cdma ?

Hey parin Fast to catch me

for cdma and evdo parin is the best peson to ask about and i am sure he will be able to make it work.

And Farookh bought it for 400USD (18655INR) :surprise:

Ebay or if u have cousins in US like me you cant go wrong.

they are selling for approx 400$ on ebay but if are lucky might get 1 for ne thing between 300-400$ clean ESN, bad esn even cheaper.

http://www.techencla...3-a-197021.html

Why don't Rimweb Gurus start an Agent Product style seller model (buy imported GSM/CDMA product and tie up with Authorised Service Centres for Warranty Service? Like Malaysia.

In Singapore they have 3 tiers: Export, Sign LIne and Contract...

Edited by angeleyes