Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
thilak.kmb

Suggest me a Small CC TV Security Pack

Hi experts,

I need a cc tv security system for my garage. My requirements are 4 camera of which at least two should be IR/24 hr recording/motion sensor recording at night/storage for about a week.

I have seen some stuff in ebay. Are they reliable? How do you rate them if used. What is the durability.

No other online shop is showing this kind of products. Or I have not seen them. Pls suggest.

Will be grateful for any input.

Edited by thilak.kmb

Basic ir starts from, 1950/-. 4 ch. Dvr starts from 6500/-. Installation to be done from your end. You can call me @ 9367777770 for further clarifications.

better to go with the local dealer. though its not rocket science to install CCTV camera but interconnecting is big head ache. these cameras are not too costly. I installed CCTV cameras on my office in the last week. only reason for going through a co was installation, warranty and after sales service, if needed.

look i got this magic device in jaipur from bengaluru froma friend of mine. . it has 4 IR Cameras(Cameras are very good), mouse, DVR BOX, incl. LCD, 500GB HDD, interconnecting wire and all in a single small box in 24000/- u can connect pen drive for backups, put it to LAN use remoe or do whatever . . . the equipment was procured from lookman . . i think

LookMan is the importer from Chennai

What About Night Vision Camera?

how Much do they cost??

Which security camera's are good for home usage since I wanna install 1 at my home to see who comes and who goes and 1 more near by my balcony windows. So which camera would be a good one which could do the recording and everything an has got a clear pixel rate with good clarity and can see a person coming from far place (i mean not too far but little bit) also clearly.

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>

Dont know about other product but sony's cams are good have seen few of them installed in few factories and result were quite good

Which security camera's are good for home usage since I wanna install 1 at my home to see who comes and who goes and 1 more near by my balcony windows. So which camera would be a good one which could do the recording and everything an has got a clear pixel rate with good clarity and can see a person coming from far place (i mean not too far but little bit) also clearly.

depends upon your budget....

Dont know about other product but sony's cams are good have seen few of them installed in few factories and result were quite good

as always sony products are good and expensive....

I have completed my cctv work. There are several brands available in the market. Most of them are Chinese made and are of good quality. As already mentioned the price starts from 1900 for an IR camera and 6000 for a 4 ch DVR. Like any other product the costlier you go the better the quality.

The other products available are wireless cams, IP cams etc. I have done the installation with the help of my staff technician and used a Kalaignar TV ( a portable tv given free by the govt.) as the monitor. Only for the internet portion I got help from a local expert and paid for it. Now I can view things from my HTC EVO with the help of an app available free in the android market. Reliance 1X connection is enough.

There is a tiny radio based wireless spy cam with voice (One way) with good reception quality. My brother bought this online (cod) somewhere. A good product with good range and that too for 3000/. I will get the supplier's name and post.