Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kcvvenkit

Less Memory Space issue on HTC Chacha

HI Friends,

I have recently purchased a HTC CHACHA Phone last month from Cochin for 14000/-. The main problem faced by me is regarding less memory space for APplications. Can anyone please help me.

• Like 1

Move the applications to SD Card.

As mentioned by honestji, if your phone is GB then move apps to SD, not all apps will move to SD. If on eclair, then you have to use apps2sd. You need your phone rooted with clockwork rocovery and you have to create ext partition on SD card.<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Edited by kshah

First root your phone which will give you administrator rights. Its a S-off (security off) protocol, one time procedure. Then download ROM Manager premium. Goto options and select Partition your SD card, select 1024 which is the minimum for an EXT partition. This will move your apps to SDcard and free some memory.

Its tough for a basic user to take so much "Panga" with phone!

App2sd or if on GB, there is a direct option in settings>applications>manage applications!

Apps2sd moves only some parts of apps to Sd card.you try to see if any custom roms are available for your HTC chacha with the data2Sd/data 2 Ext script(like starburst) is there for my HTC desire.else get some ROM with apps 2 sd and replace it with data 2 Extra script.I am now browsing in my mobile.I'll post links as soon as I login with my PC.mean while plus try searching xda with the key words given by me in HTC chacha forum.

Edit: after searching, just now came to know there is no data2sd script for HTC chacha. PhD check my next post for links useful for you.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Edited by gpkumaran

I dunno if I am allowed to post these links.I am already in UM for I dunno why.anyway, check out these links.

Everything for HTC chacha:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1255107

Link 2 sd app:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=919326

Swyped from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

• Like 1