Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

God postponed it because 1. he wants to see Manchester united vs real Madrid match 2. Rajnikant purchased new laptop which has 100 years warranty 3. God wants to see rimweb more famous than other forums..... :wub:

sent from beast

• Like 5

post-33106-0-23089700-1356109015_thumb.j
  • Like 3

^^^

Just added something in the message :

FLASH..! End-of-The-World scheduled in December 2012, has been postponed to 3012 due to Technical Problems. Please co-operate & continue with Life & same Wife till further notice !!! :P

• Like 8

Got selected as an Microsoft student partner ! :Sorprendido::Sorprendido::wOOtjumpy:

• Like 5

Got selected as an Microsoft student partner ! :Sorprendido::Sorprendido::wOOtjumpy:

Congrats. What are the benefits you would get

msdn subscription worth >25k, hands on training with the latest softwares and hardwares microsoft releases and a chance to train other students all over india. If are quite active we get a chance of working for them :)

Congratulations Ravi. :)

• Like 1

Wow.. That's quite an achievement.. Didn't know such a thing is present.. Congrats dude..

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

:previous:

thanks man !

Congratulations!

thank you :)

Check the attached file. I have migrated my number from RCDMA to Vodafone about 15 days back. Still I get SMSs from Reliance about my services like MCA subscription Still their system is not updated or they are trying to charge so that they do not have to refund any security deposit.

post-12510-0-86995100-1357278522_thumb.p

posting with prior permission from mods

im a avid reader and love to read different genres of books

i would like to trade my books irrespective of their prices( no book should be judged by its cover or MRP ! )

i gave away many books, but its time for me to trade,

if anybody interested leave me a pm about the books you have (i generally prefer non-fiction, political drama but i enjoy all works )

books i currently have -

chanakya's chant-

doctor of mind

if its not forever its not love

i too had a love story

I prefer hand-hand trade - if you are a reputed/trusted member i will ship first , or you will need to do,

i will not ask about the price of the book you are trading i expect the same from you, im not gonna make profit out of it in anyway !

if any of the members from hyderabad & just want to read any of the above books im more than happy happy to lend you !

Check the attached file. I have migrated my number from RCDMA to Vodafone about 15 days back. Still I get SMSs from Reliance about my services like MCA subscription Still their system is not updated or they are trying to charge so that they do not have to refund any security deposit.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-01-04-11-04-54.png

Somehow I understand that India;s MNP system is not totally foolproof! This happens to others too.

Now this makes me bore!!!!

2v9ufrd.jpg

• Like 2

Your eBay India Gift Voucher Code is KRWY3KJJPN

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I have a Rs. 100 off Rs. 300 coupon of eBay.

Let me know if you are interested. Will PM you.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

^ ek mujhe bhi.. :D<br /><br />triggered from razr...<br /><br />

Aalokbhai, PM'ed you.

Let me know if it worked or not.

• Like 1

thanks varun bhai.. will check & update you..

• Like 1

Hi, <br /><br />Don't know if it is correct to post here but just thought of watsapp group for RIMWEB members by requesting in a new thread. Admins can add up the requested users after proper validation.<br />Wat say...let's share pics of our gadgets or new purchases or discuss news or share some jokes & if needed can help each other as well....<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Hi, <br /><br />Don't know if it is correct to post here but just thought of watsapp group for RIMWEB members by requesting in a new thread. Admins can add up the requested users after proper validation.<br />Wat say...let's share pics of our gadgets or new purchases or discuss news or share some jokes & if needed can help each other as well....<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I think there is a twitter group which is inactive - lets get that rolling that first,

for whstsapp there will be problem as you need phone numbers, BTW who owns that ID???? Arun ?????

the_bird_girl_by_kyleegreider-d54r6uk.jp

Can some one please send me 2x 100 off on 500 coupons for ebay. Urgently need them