Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

Hi guys.

My Laser Printer (LaserJet M1136 MFP) cartridge's ink / toner is about to finish.

The cartridge model is 88A (cc388a).

The options I have:

1. Buy a new HP Cartridge @ 3200-3300.

2. Get it refilled.

3. Buy a compatible cartridge from ebay @ 800-900.

If I choose to get it refilled, I don't know if this cartridge has any chip that also needs to be replaced or not.

This cartridge has never been refilled earlier. It is same cartridge used in entry level HP Laser printers like HP P1007.

Suggestions please. :)

Mukesh Bhai I have been using refilled cartridges for a long long time now they work fine.As far as I know all HP cartridges can be refilled.Only irritating thing that I find these days is whenever I print after a break of some days HP prompts a window saying counterfeit cartridge detected and prints a test page and asks you to do an alignment post that it prints smooth so no issues.So as far as my knowledge goes unless you buy the expensive cartridge from HP it will show you this so waste a page or two and enjoy cheap printing with refills

• Like 1

does anyone have a good wired headset - ear plugs (soft round cushions - noise isolating ones),

i really need one for my photon as i often have ear piece issue and cant attend calls.

but need one which has good audio quality as well so can enjoy music and take calls

without taking them off.

lot of folks here keep buying new phones or tablets. most new ones come with good headsets.

unlike photon which didnt come with any. and its been two years or more since and i havent changed

my phone.

i am placing my request here, if you have one spare on you or got a new

one with your recent tablet or smartphone. please let me know.

many thanks in advance

www.smartnamo.com

Now for some NaMo "Ironman" handsets!

Experience the Next Gen Smart Phone Coming Soon... Handset Specs
  • 1 GB RAM + 16 GB ROM
  • 2 GB RAM + 16 GB ROM
  • 2 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM
  • 2 GB RAM + 64 GB ROM
  • 1.5 Ghz MT6589 Turbo Chipset
  • 13 MP Camera
  • Corning Glass 2
  • Screen 5 inches
Welcome to Smart Namo

We are fans of Shr, Narendra Modi, our forthcoming future leader of our great nation India, we are manufacturing latest android handset dedicated to the "IRONMAN" of modern India. We are from land of Gujarat & in electronic smartphone business in China. NAMO stands forNarendra Modi and Next Generation Android Mobile Odyssey. Our product is our way of dedication & respect to our great nation leader. We will be launching NAMO Android handset with Shri Narendra Modi "signature edition" ,for which process

in under way !!! We will launch our handset very soon...for updates please see our FB page facebook.com/smartnamo

Disclaimer : Smart Namo is an independent body of fans of Shri Narendra Modi.

Contactus : info@smartnamo.com Media : media@smartnamo.com

www.bjp.org www.narendramodi.in

Smart Namo officially launched. Check out the following link for pricing and specifications:

http://www.snapdeal.com/products/mobiles-mobile-phones/?q=Brand:SmartNaMO&

does anyone have a good wired headset - ear plugs (soft round cushions - noise isolating ones),

i really need one for my photon as i often have ear piece issue and cant attend calls.

but need one which has good audio quality as well so can enjoy music and take calls

without taking them off.

lot of folks here keep buying new phones or tablets. most new ones come with good headsets.

unlike photon which didnt come with any. and its been two years or more since and i havent changed

my phone.

i am placing my request here, if you have one spare on you or got a new

one with your recent tablet or smartphone. please let me know.

many thanks in advance

I can recommend the following to you

Sennheiser HD 202 II is good under 2k

Philips - 2 options I will check and pm

are you suggesting this one ?

sennheiser-hd-202-ii-400x400-imadayjwhaz

It will be too big to carry,

will suggest you to go with skullcandy or similler

skullcandy-2xl-spoke-400x400-imadh53dge6

Edited by ::Hitesh::

^^^^

Dipan Bhai and hitesh ji

I require ear plugs with Mic.

Something that is good for music and I can attend calls with built in Mic.

I tried a Samsung one, soft in ear nose isolating, decent music but i can't pick up calls with the wired button in photon.

So there seems compatibility issue.

I already have a great piece for music only. The best bass and clarity , very strong noise isolation( with flac files tested). Creative ep-830. It's very expensive for its category, luckily I got as gift.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Yes sorry I misread your requirement Vandan bhai

Skull candy was selling for 650 on eBay sometime back, will try to find it out

^^^^

Dipan Bhai and hitesh ji

I require ear plugs with Mic.

Something that is good for music and I can attend calls with built in Mic.

I tried a Samsung one, soft in ear nose isolating, decent music but i can't pick up calls with the wired button in photon.

So there seems compatibility issue.

I already have a great piece for music only. The best bass and clarity , very strong noise isolation( with flac files tested). Creative ep-830. It's very expensive for its category, luckily I got as gift.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Skullcandy-S2IKDY-003-Inkd-2-0-Earbud-Headphones-with-Mic-Black-/181228264016?pt=IN_Head_Phones_Head_Sets&hash=item2a320bda50

• Like 1

Exactly same one I pmed VA haha except it was Rs 45 less

+1 HH for the share

gtav online live now and the NEWS - rockstar servers were soo overloaded that they crashed immediately

gtav online live now and the NEWS - rockstar servers were soo overloaded that they crashed immediately 

What is gtav ??

Is it GTA 5, I think u r the only one got this game ......lol

enjoy buddy

Sent from Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

It's a record breaking game already - rockstar games has hit jackpot really

It's a record breaking game already - rockstar games has hit jackpot really

Lol u took it seriously, he was the only person on forum talking about gta v , I have played this for some time (without purchasing that is )

tapped from tapping device !

Oh na sir not taking seriously :) I've heard of the game but not played it

My pc will not run it

One of my relative is coming down from US. Any suggestion what can i get there from there

^^^

Hersheys for all of us ♡

tapped from DNA

Opps i wrote my budget but somehow my browser stuck up and this goof up happened. My budget is 10-15000.

Opps i wrote my budget but somehow my browser  stuck up and this goof up happened. My budget is 10-15000.

10 $ or rupees?

tapped from DNA

Get the total sovereign US debt. It will easily fit in the budget of 10-15000 billion USD. Once we own the US debt, we control the US and the world. China will be our poor neighbors.

We will make sambar vada (with alternate of poha) the world's breakfast dish, jugaad (or 2-stroke auto rickshaw) as world's "green" vehicle, fair & lovely (and fair & handsome) as world's female (and male) equal rights freedom movement's symbol..............and Lalu Prasad as world's anti corruption figurehead

We will also force the Nobel committee to give Dr MMS a special award for best speech-maker ever

Muhahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

We will also send Raj Thackeray to the moon on a one-way rocket trip. He will survey moon's craters and plan how to make Mumbai's roads pothole free. In his free time he can create Moon Navanirman Sena and complain how aliens are stealing all our jobs

• Like 4

He will not ask henceforth :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sure with this kinda of replies i will not in future. Thnx all for your fun time. This board is now changed a lot.

Edited by Notam

Well I did not mean to make fun of you SK.

It is one thing to laugh at someone, and another thing to laugh with someone. I think we were doing the latter

Anyway apologies if I hurt your sentiments, my posts are not representative of the entire board

• Like 2