Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

I also took it in light mood. No hard feeling for anybody

On a serious note following are my suggestions as they are all small and can be carried without much hassle/customs costs

- Chromecast if you have HDMI TV - $35 from play

- Anker 10000 mAh battery pack - $40ish from amazon

- Logitech universal remote - $20 onwards from amazon

- Qi charger/nexus wireless charger/Nokia fatboy wireless charger - ebay

Look at slickdeals dot net for current deals and decide

• Like 3

I got a ipad recently , even though google nexus7 is priced best but no other tablet has the class and quality that of apple ipad , may be you should get one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

This board is now changed a lot.

You can thank me !!

Edited by Genius

This board is now changed a lot.

You can thank me !!

U have a great hand in that change :winko:. Loving it

Edited by Notam

You can thank me !!

U have a great hand in that change :winko:. Loving it

Jaise Kanoooooooon Ke lambe haath hote hain...waise he hamare Daktarr ke bhi lambe haath hain.... jo her jagah pahuch jaate hain. :P

• Like 2

Sometime back I put an advt. in OLX. On seeing the advt in OLX the executive from Quikrr called me and asked to put the same advt in Quikrr. I agreed and they put the advt.

The next day I got this reply from one person :

post-8210-0-19941100-1382834029_thumb.jp

:P :P :P

Edited by Honest
<< Mobile Number in the pic removed >>

Somebody pls suggest me where to buy a class 10 32gb card for the best rates...

Had a transcend class 4 32gb till now...the phone nows says (about 10 times a day...after about 2 yrs of use) that the memory card is corrupt...

It works for most of the time...but stops working randomly after the corrupt warning... :(

Had a transcend class 4 32gb till now...the phone nows says (about 10 times a day...after about 2 yrs of use) that the memory card is corrupt...

It works for most of the time...but stops working randomly after the corrupt warning... :(

Urgently back up all data on present on it. I lost my baby dolls pics nearly 4gb of it. Sandisk class 10 64gb, got it when it was released. Tried to retrieve for almost a month n have up. I still have it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Urgently back up all data on present on it. I lost my baby dolls pics nearly 4gb of it. Sandisk class 10 64gb, got it when it was released. Tried to retrieve for almost a month n have up. I still have it.

Sandisk class 10 cards have some problem with s3 even my card was fried. Where u using a s3?

Sandisk class 10 cards have some problem with s3 even my card was fried. Where u using a s3?

Yup...sprint s3

Yup s3,

Nite using the same in s4,.no issues.

So s3 users stay away from Sandisk cards 32gb

and above.

So s3 users stay away from Sandisk cards 32gb

and above.

Shailendra bhai the issue is with s3 itself just Google it there is tons of info about it.

On personal front my Sony class 6 32 gb and similar card of my brother got courrpt within say 7 months. I was using sprint s3 and he was using international version s3...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Does bb z10 work with Indian cdma operators?

Yes but no data

Can someone please suggest a memory card for Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Currently using Transcend 1 GB.

Any good offers on the memory cards are also welcome.

Thanks

Diwali is coming.

You would be surely going to shop right? You will buy new clothes, get some firecrackers, make or buy sweets, clean up your house, and enjoy the festivity and the joyous atmosphere. Wouldn't you? We all would.

I have a request to make. When you shop and come back avoid talking about your purchases in the ric/taxi in which you travel. The driver will feel bad because he can't buy the same for his kids. When you burst firecrackers, give some to your watchman so he can give it to his kids. You dont need so many anyways. When you ask your maid to clean the house stand besides her and help her with her work, she will be cleaning two houses this diwali. When you make some sweets give it to the kachra vala who comes to your house, so he may have something nice to eat for a change.

We will surely have a Happy and a Prosperous Diwali, there are other people less fortunate than us, who won't. Don't make them feel that. Include them in your love.

This diwali don't just increase Diabeties, pollution and your credit card bills. Increase smiles. :D

• Like 5

Can someone please suggest a memory card for Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Currently using Transcend 1 GB.

Any good offers on the memory cards are also welcome.

Thanks

SanDisk 32GB Class 10 words great

Diwali is coming.

You would be surely going to shop right? You will buy new clothes, get some firecrackers, make or buy sweets, clean up your house, and enjoy the festivity and the joyous atmosphere. Wouldn't you? We all would.

I have a request to make. When you shop and come back avoid talking about your purchases in the ric/taxi in which you travel. The driver will feel bad because he can't buy the same for his kids. When you burst firecrackers, give some to your watchman so he can give it to his kids. You dont need so many anyways. When you ask your maid to clean the house stand besides her and help her with her work, she will be cleaning two houses this diwali. When you make some sweets give it to the kachra vala who comes to your house, so he may have something nice to eat for a change.

We will surely have a Happy and a Prosperous Diwali, there are other people less fortunate than us, who won't. Don't make them feel that. Include them in your love.

This diwali don't just increase Diabeties, pollution and your credit card bills. Increase smiles. :D

STATUS UPDATE ON FB

• Like 1

@ Ankit, great advice man!!

@Vinod Nayak: Thanks

I want to buy a new Dell laptop. Any good offers / discounts??

If buying online, snapdeal anytime for cards.

Wanted good android CDMA phone for reliance

I think htc one is good but dont know the review on reliance CDMA can any one pls help me .

•••iPhone 4•••

✿ver 5.01~Black 32Gig✿

Wanted good android CDMA phone for reliance

I think htc one is good but dont know the review on reliance CDMA can any one pls help me .

•••iPhone 4•••

✿ver 5.01~Black 32Gig✿

If you are questioning Reliance cdma as a network than let me assure you, this whole forum is thriving on it.

What help are you seeking?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

any windows phone app developers or nokia asha app developers here ? if yes, i guess you already know about the nokia's developer program dvlup, its where you receive experience points from nokia for the quality apps you develop(this is not a third party program but is from nokia) it replaced the nokia premium developer program. if you are just getting started i can help you with the basic stuff including free developer account*

http://goo.gl/hS8JXX%C2'>

• Like 2