Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

Thanks Samrat, this is cool :-). Much appreciated.

I noticed that it says OTA service. Is this any different from the normal service? I hope it wont give restricted access or something?

Edited by omitav

I have been on a bus today since morning from kanyakumari to rameshwaram.

I was expecting to lose network in the remote areas, instead I found continuous evdo coverage through and through.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

^^^^

Thats because RCdma focuses on EVDO in circles where it has missed 3Gsm license...

Remember in Dhoom 2 Suenhri was sent to catch the thief and ended up falling in love with him?

Arvind Kejriwal did the same thing :Silbando: :winko:

(from a fb page)

• Like 3

Has anyone seen or heard about the portable travel electric kettle which has only 250/300ml capacity(roughly two cups). Most showrooms which keep branded ones are minimum 500ml which isn't compact enough.

I don't care whether it's Chinese or no name, it's just that years ago I have used it in Delhi and now desperately seeking for my traveling.

babaji, Not sure if you have tried the mini immersion rod.

In our local market it sells for about Rs 35.

I feel it should not be used for any kind of drinks as the metal quality is questionable.

Thanks, but have tried that in the past and its not very practical and is a bit risky if you don't find proper surface to keep it after using.

Rcdma outgoing is struggling today in Jaipur. Many friends and relatives are complaining.

eBay India begins nine-hour delivery service, starting with Mumbai

yvegunun.jpg

Leading e-commerce marketplace eBay India has unveiled its novel nine-hour delivery service in Mumbai for online customers placing orders for technology products, the company said Wednesday.

"The '9 Hour Delivery' concept gives consumers a faster and improved shopping experience. Though we are catering to Mumbai customers in the first phase, the service will be introduced in other cities across the country in a few months,"eBay's business head Vidmay Naini said in a statement here.

Source : http://gadgets.ndtv.com/internet/news/ebay-india-begins-nine-hour-delivery-service-in-india-starting-with-mumbai-471834?site=classic

Edited by amitroutray

Has anyone seen or heard about the portable travel electric kettle which has only 250/300ml capacity(roughly two cups). Most showrooms which keep branded ones are minimum 500ml which isn't compact enough.

I don't care whether it's Chinese or no name, it's just that years ago I have used it in Delhi and now desperately seeking for my traveling.

You may try this link, I think it is compact than regular one.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Baltra-Branded-Multi-use-heating-cup-electric-Kettle-11-Cms-Medium-Size-/161192248525?pt=IN_Home_Appliances&hash=item2587ce84cd&_uhb=1#ht_749wt_923

I am using Reliance CDMA since 2003, but recently I have changed my job and my new employer offers Monthly reimbursement of mobile bill, but only if I take Airtel connection.

Please suggest me the minimum rental plan in CDMA, so that I can continue the existing cdma number also without the burden of additional bill. My current average monthly bill is around Rs.600, which includes 600 local min free to other network, R & R Unlimited Free, Unlimited (6000 for the month) SMS free and 1 GB Evdo data.

Requesting suggestion from fellow members.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Oops.. Even with so much of freebies, your bill is going up to Rs 600!! Are you on any retention plan?? If your monthly rent is around Rs 300, you should keep it as for extra usage, u can always use airtel.

I changed from post paid to pre paid. I was paying nearly ₹ 800 for monthly rental (net & call related) and additional ₹ 600/- or so for usage.. Now I pay ₹ 94/- for net and SMS and about naother ₹ 250/- for calls. I'm not using any other packs.

You may try this link, I think it is compact than regular one.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Baltra-Branded-Multi-use-heating-cup-electric-Kettle-11-Cms-Medium-Size-/161192248525?pt=IN_Home_Appliances&hash=item2587ce84cd&_uhb=1#ht_749wt_923

Sandeep bhai, babaji's basic requirement is "compact size" having capacity of 1-2 cups at most. But the link you shared is of an electric kettle of 800ml capacity.

Baba Jee pls check this link

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Sogo-Stainless-Steel-Travel-Electric-Thermal-Mug-ss-14101-/190901115577?pt=IN_Home_Appliances&hash=item2c7297dab9

Although it has a car charger and you have to get it modified as per your usage.

^^^Chirag bhai I too did the same thing last weekend.

I have one confusion though what is the difference between RS.94 and 123 net recharge? As I recharged my number with Rs.123 voucher.

I have one confusion though what is the difference between RS.94 and 123 net recharge? As I recharged my number with Rs.123 voucher.

₹ 94 you get 1.5GB and 10paise/SMS

Data & SMS Pack 94 Local + National SMS @ 10p/SMS and 1.5GB High Speed data

While for ₹ 123 you get only 1GB or in some circle on GSM only 400MB.

Oops.. Even with so much of freebies, your bill is going up to Rs 600!! Are you on any retention plan?? If your monthly rent is around Rs 300, you should keep it as for extra usage, u can always use airtel.

You guessed right. I am on mnp199 plan.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

i bought one used mobile from ebay, but it turned out to be not as listed. seller agreed to refund after some anger talk. my question is what precautions shall i take while sending it back. as i have never faced such situation. seller feedback is 100% with 10 sales.

any one having idea?

Is it. In or com?

If it is .in then ask ebay to arrange pickup, they will do it thru fedex for free

Just pack it as it came.

tapatalking.....

It is from eBay.In. hitesh bhai now seller refused to take return. Is it bound on me to keep handset as it is or still I can return it.

open a refund claim at ebay and talk to their CC.

I recently received an item which was not working as described.

I filed a refund claim and received the refund in 4-5 days.

Hey everyone please give inputs,

Every year all the households store grains in bulk for the year, but if we could keep it in air tight sealed containers with oxygen absorbers, it will extend life of the grains plus it prevents to grow bacteria and insects in it.

I have read this on some forums.

Have any one tried making oxygen absorber? How effective it is?

Where can we get air tight sealed container which can hold large quantity of grains, around 50kgs?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Hey everyone please give inputs,

Every year all the households store grains in bulk for the year, but if we could keep it in air tight sealed containers with oxygen absorbers, it will extend life of the grains plus it prevents to grow bacteria and insects in it.

I have read this on some forums.

Have any one tried making oxygen absorber? How effective it is?

Where can we get air tight sealed container which can hold large quantity of grains, around 50kgs?

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

No air tight containers required,

Go to a Ayuervedic counter and ask for "Parad" tablets by Zandu or any other brand, 3 to 6 tablets/Kg, this is the solution for your question.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1