Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

going for my masters , i wont return for another 2 years atleast

Let me think something to book with you for getting it from usa after 2 yrs...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Edited by hiteshkkk1
  • Like 1

admirrer - Univ of Utah specializing in Artificial Intelligence

hitesh ha ha lol :D

• Like 1

im leaving to new york on 25th of july 2014,(Hyderabad) i have some luggage space left, if you have things to send to your family or friends i can carry them for you :) 3kgs is what i can carry ,

So kind of you Shadow.

All the best for your Masters.

• Like 1

Dear friends,

Please advice...

Is there any harm of using the Samsung Data Cable along with the Nexus-7 Tablets original adaptor for charging tab. My original Asus Data cable has been damaged.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sadanand

No there should not be any harm.

But in my experience using the original accessories supplied gives the most optimal charging in majority of the cases.

• Like 1

No harm in changing the cables. Some Motorola may have issues.

If using different chargers make sure to check output voltage and amperage

• Like 1

any suggestions on websites that deliver custom-design coffee mugs ?

Flipkart valo satyamev jayte firse aa raha he...!;)

Sent from my AUXUS CoreX8 3G using Tapatalk 2

Flipkart advertised big 2 tb external hdd at 600 16 gb pen drive rs 1 samsung galaxy tab 2 1390 none were available for magically last two had sold out tag hdd never even appeared on the page is a banner which says coming soon.Atleast I got my Moto E 5499 1500 less than mrp

• Like 1

Badly wanted Jbl J55i, was advertised as 99rs, fake. That price was never there.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got 3 Moto e in 1500 Rs each.

purchased from 3 account.

motoe.jpg

• Like 2

Samrat In that Flipcart cheated me I got Moto E for 5499 1500 discount which is the sale price for you.Very bad Flipkart you cheated me

Samrat check the status of your order.One person has complained that Flipkart cancelled his order of Moto E stating wrong pricing of 1500

http://consumerforum.ind.in/flipkart-cheated-with-fake-offers-during-big-billion-day-sale.html

Deepak ji i confirmed with flipkart. After 1 hour talking to customer exicutive finaly they told me that They will dispatch the product by 12 october.

Coz price error is flipkarts mistake not mine. So they agree.

I don't think anything can be done legally to affect them, as their Terms and Conditions will include everything to save their @$&, obviously...

KD Bro Legally nothing much can be done on this aspect they can claim a glitch in software for wrong pricing and get off with it.I posted this link as the person complains that his order got rejected due to wrong pricing wanted to know the status of Samrat's Order

I got 3 Moto e in 1500 Rs each.

purchased from 3 account.

motoe.jpg

Samrat you are lucky to get moto E for Rs.1500. I purchased same for Rs.6990 last month

Hope your order will not get cancelled. But chances are high your order may get cancelled

Just out of curiosity would like to know can action be legally taken against Flipkart.Facebook and various sites are filled with Big Billion Day Moto E fraud/scam as people call it among orders cancelled by Flipkart due to unavailability of stock wrong pricing etc etc Moto sold at 1500 orders cancelled tops the list.As an average customer who unsuspectingly thinks this as a offer and buys what are their remedies.I have seen so so many people report Moto E.Can Flipkart escape responsibility by claiming wrong price / technical glitch when so many customers are affected?

TIA

^^^^

So flipkart is going to honor those purchases as well... Good for them...

People who got Moto E for Rs 1500 and orders canceled also got Rs 1500 as wallet refund, so effectively they can buy Moto E for Rs 3499 again if they so want

Source - desidime

Oh and to rub further salt to wounds, people got tabs for Rs -621 (yes negative), lumia for Rs900 and 16gb sd cards for Rs180

:doh:

Yes my order also get cancelled.

But flipkart gives me 1500 Rs refund in bank as well as in flipkart wallet and gives free flipkart first subscription.

Yes many Moto E and very many Tv orders have been cancelled by flipkart but given the situation they put themselves would they still command the same respect they had for so many years with so many companies saying they will re think about supplying products to them would flipkart still be a viable option

TOI : LG, Samsung, Sony & others suspend sales on Flipkart

Source : @timesofindia

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Consumer-goods-makers-log-off-Flipkart/articleshow/44646159.cms

Triggered from My Moto G