Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

The Off Topic Thread

And my crap mgr is not letting me get outa my existing project...he is a complete @#$@#hole :doh:. I have also told him..lets see how u stop me. I have given him the deadline of 30th Sep.

:boxing:

bandra to andheri local. Sir aap ko western railway ke dhake mai bhi itne labe post karne ka dil karta hai.. tusi great ho!

<snipped>

Oh yes if this is our instructor I am ready to travel all the way to western from central and that too I am ready for 7 days heavy workout routine :wOOtjumpy:

Honest Kamal ji yeh aap ke liye

Vimal Washing Powder

Genius Chacha Ji....lo apke garamaa garam Vadaa Paav ke saath thoda ketchup ho jaye : :winko:

This was the advt. of those golden days, when we used to watch movies on National Doordarshan Channel on Sunday evenings..... Jaise he interval hota tha toh yeh advt. aata tha. Some advts are so popular those days that till today I didn't forget them. :)

Thoda Ketchup Try Karo,

Ketchup Hota Kaddu Bhara,

Ismein Kaddu Nahi Jadaa,

Lagta Ghar Ka Banaa Hua,

Woolfarm,

Laal Raseeley Tamaataron Se Hota Yeh Taiyaar,

Woolfarm,

Naa He Koi Milaawat Ismein,

Na Banaawati Rang,

Ek Baar Jo Chakh Le Isko,

Woh Khaaye Baar Baar,

Woolfarm.....

Wah, Lagta Ghar Ka Banaa Hua !

Ketchup-tomato.jpg

Woolfarm.....

Wah, Lagta Ghar Ka Banaa Hua !

Are Honest (kisko pata ?) Daddu woh hum bhi gate the par kuch is taraha:

Thoda Ketchup Try Karo,

Ketchup Hota Kaddu Bhara,

Ismein Kaddu Nahi Jadaa,

Lagta Ghar Ka Banaa Hua,

Woolfarm,

Sade Gale Tamaataron Se Hota Yeh Taiyaar,

Woolfarm,

Hai badi Milaawat Ismein,

hai milawati Rang,

Ek Baar Jo Chakh Le Isko,

Woh Chakhe na dusri Baar,

Woolfarm.....

Wah, Lagta barso Ka Banaa Hua !

^^^

Lol.

Genius Chacha, aap Vimal Washing Powder use karke thak gaye hoge.....Ab apko mai aur jyaada kapde ragadte huve nahi dekh sakta.....Lo, aaj he Rajan Babu ko bola hai aur woh apne stock mein se 3 Nirma detergent tikiya meri taraf se aapke yahaan courier ker rahe hain.....

Umeed hai ab se apko kapde kamm ragadne padenge kyunki : :winko:

Nirma Detergent Tikiya,

Iski Jhaaaaag Ne Jaadu Ker Diya,

Paani Mein Reh Ke Bhi Yeh Kamm Galey,

Dheron Kapde Dhoye Aur Jyaada Chaley,

Nirma, Nirma Detergent Tikiya,

Iski Jhaaaaag Ne Jaadu Ker Diya.

Untitled-716597618.jpg

As far as Soaps go, there was nothing to beat Liril Ads in the 80's and 90's on Doordarshan...

A whole generation of youngsters grew from boys to man watching those girls.. (Playboy and Penthouse was either unaffordable or out of reach for many..)

Here it is.. For Old times sake.. Liril all advertisement compilation Video..

• Like 1

Why indian girls are not good in sports?

Only 10% are playing cricket, hockey, tennis, badminton, chess, etc!

Remaining 90% are busy in playing with "Janu"

janu kaha ho?

janu kya kar rahe ho?

janu kab aaoge?

janu u love me na?

Janu kiske saath ho?

Janu muje ye chahiye

janu movie chale.

Janu ye kya hai?

Janu kya kiya din bhar?

Janu u miss me?

Janu kuch to bolo?

Janu i miss u

janu yeh

janu wo

Janu kuch nahi

"Jaan le lo jaanu ki" bechara jannu! :bash:

• Like 1

1)Go to Google,and type 'Google Gravity'.

2) Click on the 1st result that appears i.e. Google Gravity

3) Wait 2 seconds. Something cool will happen!

4) Play with it for a while.

5) Then write any word in the Google search bar and press Enter.

6) Wait and see. Something even cooler will happen. Awesome!

• Like 2

That was cool.... Tried it on iPad 2 ...... I can drag and bounce those things .... Lol good find

There is a new game in town after Anna Hazare... Let's play FAST FAST..

modifastontrack2.jpg

• Zero Cost, Nothing to download, No piracy worry, No Device Needed to play..
  • Saves money in this 20% food inflation times..
  • Good for your health, better for your wife (If you have one, else it will be easier to get one..Nothing to coock..) and best for your soul searching..
  • Will turn you into a peaceful dove from an angry bird...

angrybirds_big.jpgdovehands.jpg

^^^

Rajan Babu.....kya baat hai....teen din se koi nayee game nahi khilwayee aapne ? Kuch badhiya game leke aao yaar. :)

Jab tak Rajan Bhai nayee game invent karte hain, tab tak apne YOUNG YOUNG....SALLU BHAIYA.....urf.....SALMAN KHAN.....urf......BODYGUARD.....ko dekhiye......in the age old LIMCA ADVT. :)

Good for your health, better for your wife (If you have one, else it will be easier to get one..Nothing to coock..) and best for your soul searching..

On the verge of a Freudian slip somewhere in the sentence, Doc ?

Edited by ami1

Good for your health, better for your wife (If you have one, else it will be easier to get one..Nothing to coock..) and best for your soul searching..

On the verge of a Freudian slip somewhere in the sentence, Doc ?

Lol, pun was intended there but you did the Freudian slip actually. ;) I am not Doc (Genius).. Rajan Mehta here..

BTW this is the topic for you to fulfill your long standing urge to post something, anything and everything which you expressed some time back. Welcome aboard..

And i am wondering health has suddenly become a buzz word at RIMweb.. Diabetes, Men's health and finally slip disk..

Sadikk brother mentioned here >> http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__243539

@all

I am struggling with slip disk issue.. which need lots of rest.. i cant even sit for long.. hence i am very rare on forum and trying to manage things is getting out of hands.. though Will be back with big bang soon..

I think in his case, it may be sleep disk.. Na sone ki bimari.. You have Kamalbabu (Honest) for august company with the same sleep deprivation symptoms.. Only the results are different.. He has to spend more time on forum due to that.. :rolleyes:

Genius bhai... Marijo ko free me kuchh rasta dikhao.. :help:

This video is joke of 2011 which was great promise of 2009.. Opposition just need to run this ad on tv channels.. No further campaigning may be needed for 2014..

• Like 1

The Planning Commission told the Supreme Court on Tuesday that anyone spending more than Rs 965 per month in urban India and Rs 781 in rural India will be deemed not to be poor. >> http://economictimes...ow/10060759.cms

But as they say, Every dog has its day and this one has a full month. Labrador owner pays Rs80,000 a month to treat his pet >> http://www.dnaindia....his-pet_1589674

It happens only in Indi..aahhh..

^^ LOL biggest Joke

Sensex is plumetting everyday and phonex (number of sellers and phone models on RIMweb) is going up everyday.

Difficult to know whether it's a bull or bear market. :grin:

I did not know where to post this topic so what better a place than the "Off Topic" thread. Ops may move it to appropriate place, if warranted.

I just happened to be browsing forums and saw this website >>> www.viber.com. As the website claims, it offers completely free phone calls and SMS to users all around the world using Wifi or 3G, whichever is available. It is available for users of both Androids and iPhones with the downloadable software available on the Market and for Iphone users. It claims to offer the ability to make completely free calls and send text messages to any other user who also has Viber installed in their phone. If so be the case, it certainly sounds interesting. I dont know how much of the claim is true but they also claim to be free of ads. They also plan to introduce the same for BBs too, so all those with BBs with have another option to chat / talk in addition to the BBM.

I did try and search for Viber here in our forums and did not see it so decided to go ahead and post it. I am sure it would be of immense help, especially for those who make a lot of international calls.

Regards

Rahul

Virtual Monkeys Write Shakespeare

Full article - http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-15060310

A few million virtual monkeys are close to re-creating the complete works of Shakespeare by randomly mashing keys on virtual typewriters.

A running total of how well they are doing shows that the re-creation is 99.990% complete.

Set up by US programmer Jesse Anderson the project co-ordinates the virtual monkeys sitting on Amazon's EC2 cloud computing system via a home PC.

It is also a practical test of the thought experiment that wonders whether an infinite number of monkeys pounding on an infinite number of typewriters would be able to produce Shakespeare's works by accident.

_55589245_japanesemacaques,ap.jpg

Practical experiments show monkeys have poor keyboard skills

Mr Anderson's virtual monkeys are small computer programs uploaded to Amazon servers. These coded apes regularly pump out random sequences of text.

_55584264_monkeys.jpg

Monkeys: More interested in throwing faeces than writing sonnets

Earlier experiments have shown how difficult the task is. Wikipedia mentions a 2003 project that used computer programs to simulate a lot of monkeys randomly typing.

After the equivalent of billions and billions and billions of monkey years the simulated apes had only produced part of a line from Henry IV, Part 2.

Also in 2003, Paignton Zoo carried out a practical test by putting a keyboard connected to a PC into the cage of six crested macaques. After a month the monkeys had produced five pages of the letter "S" and had broken the keyboard.

A R REHMAN... You are the TRUE "Rock Star"...

Listening your latest magic... Bliss.. You transport us to another world..

Dive in to the experience >> http://gaana.com/#/a.../Rockstar_49986

Yes Really gr8 Music

Thanks for Sharing

Thanks Rajan it plays smooth too...

Taptalk on ™iPad 2

What diverse items have come for Sale on RIMweb other than Mobiles..

• Cars
  • Baby Pram
  • Pet Dog
  • Shoes
  • Car Tyres
  • Kitchen Appliances
  • Home Furniture

Next is What? :Sorprendido: