Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

Did lot from usa but none from uk.

Normally once parcel us received in their facility, they will update it in panel along with weight. We can pay shipping charges online or on cod. Once parcel comes to India, they will custom clear it. Shipping + custom can be paid cod or in their idbi ac.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ppobox.com is not that good !! They lost my Htc Sensation !!

Very unreliable service !!

My phone was delivered to their New York warehouse but they say that the Usps parcel was not with Delivery Confirmation feature so someone would have stolen it !!

When I went to Usps site in the features column it is written that Delivery Confirmation is there !!

It has been a week since it reached the N.Y. warehouse ; but they say that they have not got it !!

So what should I do now guys ?? Any idea ??

Should I ask to Seller ??

Thanks,

SH

I've lost one evo 3d a year back. Since then I make sure to tell my seller to add signature confirmation where icc people have to sign so we have proof. It merely costs 2$ extra.

Even in my evo case it showed delivered but they denied getting any delivery.

Try your efforts... I lost 240$...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I have Delivery Confirmation for that postage !!

So what will I need to do ??

Whom should I contact ??

Thanks for your help !!

I've got an item from UK through SnS, surprisingly it reached here(blr) 3 days exact(UK->mumbai->BLR)...this was 6 months back!

I've got an item from UK through SnS, surprisingly it reached here(blr) 3 days exact(UK->mumbai->BLR)...this was 6 months back!

Got SNS account details from Hitesh Bhai and just purchased an HTC one S from Ebay UK. Lets see how many days it takes for me. :)

hello,

any coupon available for this..

thanks..

hello,

any coupon available for this..

thanks..

The best that I could find was the 35$ discount (i.e. 10$ for lifetime membership) from its facebook page : MC634926IND (need to use a MASTERCARD). It was working few days back. Should be working now too. Try it. Couldn't find any 5$ coupon anywhere thats working.

great dev997..

it works..

thanks..

Hi Gurus,

I have a question. I am willing to get a kindle touch from US. Now direct shipping is costing north of 50$ with confirmation. So I was thinking if I could get it using SNS and ask the seller to mark it as GIFT ITEM (its price is around 130$ so less than Rs10000) will I be able to evict custom duty which is huge in this case (about 25%).

Hi Gurus,

I have a question. I am willing to get a kindle touch from US. Now direct shipping is costing north of 50$ with confirmation. So I was thinking if I could get it using SNS and ask the seller to mark it as GIFT ITEM (its price is around 130$ so less than Rs10000) will I be able to evict custom duty which is huge in this case (about 25%).

Would not advice to do so, they would not consider it as gift and would value at their own assessment. It might stuck also. Better to declare the true value.

• Like 1

Those who are not yet registered can please use coupon IND76348372 to get $35 discount on registration, effective cost $10 instead of $45.

is there any coupon code for new account registration at sns? would be much appreciated

edit: terribly sorry about the post.didn't see the post above mine before posting

Edited by volstagg

Hi Gurus,

Would not advice to do so, they would not consider it as gift and would value at their own assessment. It might stuck also. Better to declare the true value.

Guys,

My experience so far has been that whatever value you quote, the customs dept always assess the value on its own (generally higher than the bill or receipt provided by you).

• Like 1

Got SNS account details from Hitesh Bhai and just purchased an HTC one S from Ebay UK. Lets see how many days it takes for me. :)

Dear devendra

How much Htc one s cost u from ebay UK, How much shipping & custom duty was charged from SNS pls

My friend was planning visit to India in Dec but he cancelled his trip. He purchased a mobile on creiglist for around $ 70 (Samsung Focus) for me and now kindly suggest me:

1. Should i get it shipped with USPS Priority mail International which cost $ 17

2. With USPS Express mail international , costs $ 38.

I think both lacks tracking once it reaches India.

3. Should I get the mobile shipped without battery and purchase oem battery from India or hongkong etc.

4. Whats is it going to cost with SNS or any other services.

Thanks

Does he has some sort of an invoice/bill for the purchase?

^^ If you opt for USPS, then you cannot ship the battery. And its not safe once it reaches in indian postal service. Best thing is opt for SnS or ishopinternational. i sugesst you SnS, it will cost you around 800! Ask your friend to keep the shipment weight less than 500 grams. If you've not subscribed SnS, get help from members from your city!

As its used one and brought from creiglist, it dont have invoice. If he purchase more used mobile from ebay, can the details of purchase from US ebay can be used as invoice?

^^ If you opt for USPS, then you cannot ship the battery. And its not safe once it reaches in indian postal service. Best thing is opt for SnS or ishopinternational. i sugesst you SnS, it will cost you around 800! Ask your friend to keep the shipment weight less than 500 grams. If you've not subscribed SnS, get help from members from your city!

Sounds good.

As in my city (Hisar, Haryana) not much people will be using SnS, still with initial registration charges of rs 550 ($10 with the coupon) and 800 for shipping it, SnS seems a better choice than risking it with USPS.

DO SnS needs invoice? Should be marked as Gift or not? and how much item value should be put in? I prefer the genuine details but at the same time don't want to be susceptible to be cheated with overcharged custom duties.

iShop international has a Diwali Offer going on.

Get Rs 500 Off on purchases above Rs 2,500 from USA.

Use Promo Code LIGHTTHESEASON Offer Valid Till 14th November.

1z1ts0n.png

Which is better SnS or ishipinternational?

First transaction was made smoothly BUT when i tried to make second payment to ishopinternational.com my account got blocked and I got a sms that my bank account transaction rights has been clocked for security reasons. Also I was not able to make payment through credit card as payment was rejected from credit card site. Can there be any chances of trying somone password encription on their site???

the risk and security team of your bank has done it. Its an automatic feature with every credit card vendor and bank where they flag suspicious transaction and temporarily freeze ur account to prevent further damage.

Talk to the bank branch. It will be restored.

• Like 1