Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

Moral of the Story:

If you are buying max 2 pieces in a single package, stick with PPOBOX. They are the cheapest. Though they will NOT give you the Customs Invoice / Bill of Entry as provided by DHL and SnS. Also, you may need to remind them to ship item from NY/Mumbai and to issue invoice.

Lol... Not two phones, one phone & one case.... that's it. Ended up paying some Rs.9,300/-(shipping + customs) for a single phone. :doh::surprise:

Got another mail asking for a declaration to pay duties on my behalf. Sign and scan the declaration and send to them...

Hope packages don't get stuck now :-(

Got another mail asking for a declaration to pay duties on my behalf. Sign and scan the declaration and send to them...

Hope packages don't get stuck now :-(

Lol... this is exact procedure that was asked by DHL to me, and the person who share all the information of the new circular, has said that this is been made as norm and huge number of items have been stuck at chennai because of this process. And he even said the custom officials over there are asking courier the authorised document(they are not even accepting scanned authorisation letters from the people :doh: .

I hope we don't see the same problem as happened in August:-(

Packages arrived on and after 23rd are still pending customs clearance. It seems the customs department is again getting tough with PPObox. More paperwork and proofs will only gather more time in dispatch from their Mumbai hub. Hope its not again like July-August.

My 8 packages r stuck with ppo ,they all r delivered to new york hub 2 week ago still i have not received any notification from there side and now they are asking for id proof and all

its risky to import more phone to ppo until they all get cleared :ranting:

Now i had imported few phones using HOPSHOPGO services :smartass:

Can any one tell me how is the service of HSG and what r there custom and duty charges ???????????

:signthankspin: in advance

HSG is same as comGateway but is linked to your PayPal directly. One of the members st_7 posted his experience few posts earlier and it was not good. Maybe wait for sometime till this mess is cleared. Even SnS packages are getting delayed...

Edited by maniac8828

HSG is same as comGateway but is linked to your PayPal directly. One of the members st_7 posted his experience few posts earlier and it was not good. Maybe wait for sometime till this mess is cleared. Even SnS packages are getting delayed...

Correct HSG is linked with paypal and they used fedex and DHl courier services.Can any one tell me which is better DHL or FEDEX in comparison of custom and duty .I m from mumbai

As per my past experience FedEx is far better with custom than DHL ,

But also depends on person to person, Clearing agent of courier company and officer on duty.

dont know why you guys are facing so much problems with PPOBox,

Yesterday my package got deliver to PPOBox NY hub, and today its already started for India,

Never had any issue, no reminders require.

• Like 1

Got email from ppobox.

Hi,

As per new update from Customs.

We require your ID proof for clearing the packages from Customs.

Kindly mail us your Id Proof asap.

Got email from ppobox.

Hi,

As per new update from Customs.

We require your ID proof for clearing the packages from Customs.

Kindly mail us your Id Proof asap.

Welcome to the party :-)

Some thing smelling stinky :sign_omg:

Dear Sir,

This is to let you know that we require original seller invoice for all Mobile Phone shipments so kindly provide us with the same.

You can email us with the original invoice so we can clear your shipment.

Regards,

PPOBOX

I think again they r going to repeat that issue like july-august :eek:

Also got this mail,

Dear Sir,

This is to let you know that we require original seller invoice for all Mobile Phone shipments so kindly provide us with the same.

You can email us with the original invoice so we can clear your shipment.

Regards,

PPOBOX

I purchased from ebay , how to get invoice?

I purchased from ebay , how to get invoice?

Just send the PayPal e-mail. I send them for ShopandShip purchases. Should work for PPOBox as well as they both clear items in Mumbai

Golmall haii bhaii sab golmall haiiii :boxing:

Dear Sir,

This is to let you know that we require original seller invoice and Id Proof with authorization letter for all Mobile Phone shipments so kindly provide us with the same.

Kindly email us the original prodcut invoice and Id Proof by end of the day so that we can clear your shipment.

Regards,

PPOBOX

i guess we gonna have a long wait for our shipments :(

I am having issues with SnS. One of my package is showing status as "Received at Bangalore main office" since 25th Dec. However, no delivery yet :-( I called up the Aramex office couple of times as well as SnS person Hassan. Every time I get a vague answer like we have informed operations, it will be delivered in 24 hours, etc...

I even raised online request on SnS webpage but no solution.

Is there anywhere else I can call/send mail to raise a complaint and get it delivered??

Need advice...

Edited by maniac8828

Try on twitter. @[/cuolor]ShopandShipIN

Thanks, will check on this. BTW, I already tried @ShopandShip but received no response from them. Will try the India one and see if I get a response. Edited by maniac8828

I am having issues with SnS. One of my package is showing status as "Received at Bangalore main office" since 25th Dec. However, no delivery yet :-( I called up the Aramex office couple of times as well as SnS person Hassan. Every time I get a vague answer like we have informed operations, it will be delivered in 24 hours, etc...

Is there anywhere else I can call/send mail to raise a complaint and get it delivered??

Need advice...

Why don`t you get your shipment directly from their hub in Bangalore? Aramex local service is very poor in Chennai. I always collect my SnS shipments directly from hub in Chennai. It helps that their hub is only a couple of miles from my place

Need advice...

Why don`t you get your shipment directly from their hub in Bangalore? Aramex local service is very poor in Chennai. I always collect my SnS shipments directly from hub in Chennai. It helps that their hub is only a couple of miles from my place

Yep, thinking of doing that only. Do they remain open on Sundays? Else will go tomorrow.

Anyone who's product cleared by ppobox after send invoice and I'd proof?

Anyone who's product cleared by ppobox after send invoice and I'd proof?

not yet.they will take more time to clear and i think they r going to charge more custom and duty dis time

Need advice...

Yep, thinking of doing that only. Do they remain open on Sundays? Else will go tomorrow.

I don`t think they`re open on Sundays. Definitely not in Chennai.