caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

^^^^^^

Looks like an unknown Angel to me... :hypocrite:

^^^

might be a new tie up between myus.com and icici ,

myus.com use DHL or FedEx for their courier, but myus.com rates are too high,

^^^

What if these companies are true and original shipper is a at fault ?

But if its purchased directly by Amazon then there wont be any chances like that. Ships and sold by amazon.

There is risk in items sold by sellers.

but most of the cases are found with ebay sellers only. for amazon you be asure 99%.

also if shipping company is doing fraud, they will hesitate to do with shipper like amazon

Plus that offer is only for ICICI credit card holders.. I was considering trying it out for one shipment, since joining fees were waived.. But it isn't applicable to my icici debit card..

^Isn't it kind of expensive - $32 per Kg right ?

^Isn't it kind of expensive - $32 per Kg right ?

Yes it is, ppobox sns and hsg are lot cheaper!

tapatalking.....

SNS is trouble lately ... packages getting dispatched fater 5 to 7 days ... Not a good sign ...

Do they send an update to us once the item is recieved in NY hub? Coz PPOBOX took one week to do so in my case.

Atleast once they inform us that they have the item, there is very less to be worried.

SNS is trouble lately ... packages getting dispatched fater 5 to 7 days ... Not a good sign ...

Only if you`re using USPS. FedEx and UPS shipments are forwarded by the same day.

Only if you`re using USPS. FedEx and UPS shipments are forwarded by the same day.

why so any problem between usps and sns my 2 shipments reached on 21st still not yet dispatched :(

why

^^^

Here you will get different answer from different member, u MAY get correct or logical answer from SnS only

tapatalking.....

I can confirm that packets are not getting immediately updated with SnS nowadays....

Anybody knows difference between "Factory Unlocked US version" and "International Version Unlocked"? I was looking for a phone on Amazon and found these terms?

Both of them gonna work in India? or only the International one? :Sorprendido:

Anybody knows difference between "Factory Unlocked US version" and "International Version Unlocked"? I was looking for a phone on Amazon and found these terms?

Mostly both will work, just check 3g and lte bands are compatible or not

tapatalking.....

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Mostly both will work, just check 3g and lte bands are compatible or not

tapatalking.....

The thing is that the US Unlocked version is almsot $40 cheaper than International one. So, not sure which one to buy :(

So this is the phone link - http://www.amazon.com/HTC-One-32GB-Unlocked-Warranty/dp/B00CMVLH66

It has both US Version and International. Can anyone confirm if the US Version will work in India with 3G? and LTE too?

Edited by Shivam15

US Version will have CDMA + GSM radio....

International will have only GSM...

The only difference will be the radio bands.....compare them..

@Shivam,

I think you are paying too much for htc one,

Look on ebay.in, you will get cheaper options

@Solaris

US version is also only GSM

CDMA handsets wont come under unlocked tag !

Edited by ::Hitesh::

I contacted Amazon regarding US Version and International version and got this reply --

I understand you are wanting to know the difference between the HTC One, US Factory Unlocked phone and the International Unlocked Version. They are pretty much the same phone except the US Version comes with a 1year US Manufacture Warranty.

Since they are both Unlocked you can use both of them in India, as long as they run on the following frequencies:

INDIA

2G capabilities
GSM 900, GSM 1800

3G capabilities
UMTS 2100

4G capabilities
LTE 2300

Both of the phones run on GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. So you wont be able to use the 4G or 3G but 2G will work in your country.

So, they say that 3G or 4G wont work in India? are they right or they missing anything?? :P Coz some of my friends have HTC AT&T unlocked phones and 3G works fine on it.

I tried ordering a moto g boost from amazon twice, yesterday and today, but could not. But one of the other forum members said his order went through....Anybody else having success on Amazon recently ?

If not which package FWD are you guys preferring for Moto G Boost ?

Edited by solarisx21

Few days ago they were delivering it themselves to India using Aramex.

^^^

Thanks.

did the customs charge you anything ???

also does amazon ship free to india ? if i order one phone or do i have to order 2 ?

^

I think they have cancelled most orders. So it has been with mine.

i think i know why the orders were cancelled .

give me a day or two and i will tell you exactly whats the solution to this

i am doing a thing on this since last 2 days visiting i2c world office in andheri !

i have written a mail to i2c after they cancelled the order. i told them that a lot of my friends had booked from you and their order has been cancelled by you. I told them that I would spread the word to give them Negative feedbacks and negative publicity through social media sites like facebook, twitter, etc. I told them to complete the order for the sake of their reputation, blah, blah ....

Haven't received any reply so far.

i don't think I will.

i2c update --->

the story so far --->

I had placed an order for moto g . called i2c world the next day . spoke to a lady . she said - SORRY SIR , YOUR ORDER IS CANCELLED . WE WONT BE ABLE TO SHIP YOUR PHONE .

i demanded an explanation . She said the phone work in india . i told her i know but i still want it . She said she will call me back .

NO CALLS .

Called i2c the next day . Same thing told to me .

Went to i2c office today .

spoke to sumone who claimed to be the head .

this is what he told me --->

some people (read morons) ordered moto g from geb . put their gsm sim cards in the sim slot provided and realised it isnt detecting network . so raised claims against i2c stating duplicate phone or damaged phones . ebay took action against i2c world ( hence negative feedbacks mainly recently ) . So wat i2c did is that they started cancelling all orders of MOTO G .

So i asked the manager what now ?

He said why are you buying this phone , this wont work in India . ( he wasnt aware that this can be made to work with CDMA carries ) .

i told him i want this phone as a dummy piece just for fun . I know it wont work . He took this in writing from me that I am ordering this phone inspite of the fact that this wont work in India and i am doing this on my risk . I even emailed them this .....In 5 mins he ordered the phone from me from the US seller

I am happy .

i2c world isnt as bad as it seems ...i had ordered a phone from them 2 years ago and i did receive it in flat 10 days . this is my 2nd purchase .

till now happy with whatever happened . just hope the phone gets to me in 2 weeks time without any isses of customs and octroi .

some people (read morons) ordered moto g from geb . put their gsm sim cards in the sim slot provided and realised it isnt detecting network . so raised claims against i2c stating duplicate phone or damaged phones . ebay took action against i2c world ( hence negative feedbacks mainly recently ) . So wat i2c did is that they started cancelling all orders of MOTO G .

Moto G Boost does not have a SIM slot.