Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

If your SNS consignment is cleared from Delhi, be prepared to pay very high custom duty. I paid 2500 for G2 cleared from Delhi and 1600 for G2 cleared from Mumbai.

sns people charged me 3500 for lg g2

Cleared from ? Delhi or Mumbai ?

delhi i have talked to anuradha she said there is a problem in mumbai custom it will be solved in minimum 2 months so if your package cleared from delhi don't use their service u will ready to pay very high duty she also said in delhi vat is applicable which is 4% so u have to pay 11% custom on indian price of mobile

My shipment has been dispatched fform dubai but still aramex saying its not reached delhi and customer care guys saying its reached and undercustoms i dont know what the fk going on really tensed abt this

They have lost my package containing lg g2

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

wtf! what to do now? did u contacted aramex?

One of my moto x, to which they changed 4.5k as shipping as customs, sustained physical damage... They sent me pics n said that they can't reimburse me under insurance (i always opted for it for all my shipments) specifying reason IMPROPER PACKING.. The seller is my consistent seller who has been sending me stuff they sns since long n always packed perfectly... Still they denied..

I just replied.. Keep the parcel with you n dont expect me to pay 5k as your charges for damaging my shipment..

This is my last shipment with you.. That's it....

Anyways i dont plan to import anything as of now due to other commitments...

This is the 1st time in my history of 50+ shipments with SNS.. Cant help.. Chalta hai.. Part of business

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Scratched my brand new G2 while opening it for inspection . Have put a 2 inch gash on rear top while opening it using cutter for checking contents inside bubble wrap

Hi Hiteshkkk1,

Did you try ishopinternational? They may be lil costly but very responsive and deliver the product max within 10 days. I am using the same and have found the service satisfactory.

• Like 1

wtf! what to do now? did u contacted aramex?

i have contacted aramex from previous 6 days they are saying search is going on i have talked to anuradha she is saying u will get 6k if package was not found i am very much disgusted and surprised that on some package they opted insurance automatically and on some they didn't i don't know how they addinsurance additional to this they have chaged 4.2k on that package shipping and custom

Right now SNS is facing exactly same issues which PPO was facing last year. Reliability of SNS has always been far better than PPO, but right now the congestion is very high & clearance rate is very low at their Delhi hub.

Before I had imported from China to Delhi and they delivered the consignment on less than 72 hours and now it took more than 6 days to reach Delhi from their SHA hub. Similar is happening from their NY hub.

As far as duty part is concerned, I paid Rs 450 only while duty should have been in range of Rs 7 to 8 thousand at least. So you never know.

• Like 1

SNS Became Like PPO

SNS Became Like PPO

SnS is going worst now. Charging high duty rates.

For 9k phone they charged me 4189 Rs duty n 683 rs shipping.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk pro

• Like 1

Did u ever checked sheet of their payment dd to customs? once i manged to get that they are changing invoices for example if you buy 25k phone they are declaring value as 75k phone so customs will be 4k ill try to share pic soon

They declare the value randomly & in accordance with package content. They ask us for invoice, but very rarely its shown to Custom guys, In case of hold invoice is must.

And why the complains of higher duty ? No one said anything or praised SNS when they paid lower or no duty. Like Hitesh said, Its business and dunes come.

• Like 1

Hi Hiteshkkk1,

Did you try ishopinternational? They may be lil costly but very responsive and deliver the product max within 10 days. I am using the same and have found the service satisfactory.

Never tried.. As of now no plans to import any stuff... Maybe in future I'll surely try

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

ishopinternational charged me 1250(inc custom+shipping) for a 6K phone. Seems quiet reasonable !!

yes it is

SNS Became Like PPO

SnS is going worst now. Charging high duty rates.

For 9k phone they charged me 4189 Rs duty n 683 rs shipping.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk pro

Hi All,

I'm planning to buy a Moto X BAD ESN Phone from Ebay.com for flashing it with reliance. Could you please suggest me a good package forwarder for Bad ESN phones.

Rafic,

Do read about the package forwarders. I have always got my mobiles shipped through shopnship.com and for me they are reliable with quick delivery.

I am contradicting my own statement I made earlier. Got fed up of SnS, they are charging insanely high shipping duties. I end up paying 3270.00 + 679 for shipping for my 11051.00 HTC One :(

Now I am planning to try any other shipper - iShopinternational or PPO Box - any suggestions???

ishopinternational is the best till now i have experienced

Go for ppobox. It's good. Been using it for quite a while

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

SNS have lost my Note 3 and have charged 5k duty . :ranting::ranting:

Any idea when these forwarders will start charging 10% Basic customs duty in accordance with the new budget?

Edited by slightee

Anyone else having problems with PPObox over the past few days? Couple of shipments delivered a few days back haven`t been updated. Got this reply from them

"Hi,

We are having trouble to ship the packages to India.
The internet is down at our US hub, so we are unable to process the package.
Request you to kindly wait for sometime, the packages will get shipped to India"