Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

Recently I made an purchase of HP aio thru ishop international, I sent them URL, and all details and they sent me quote, ,and I made payment.

Now they call me and say item weight is more than quoted and I should pay diff.

Hi Sir,

Product has reached Mumbai warehouse, but the shipping weight is more compared what quote was provided.

The difference amount is Rs.1631 request you to make the payment.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Regards, Team i Shop.

What do I do now?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

Pay them hhahahhaha

What a brilliant idea sir ,.wonder why i did not think of that? >_>

Well, call them, and try to convince them to reduce it. Talk to monica, she is adorable. She may help. If not then you have to pay. :( Btw, what you bought ? Lol

Spoke to them and e-mailed too, they shipped the product without additional charges. :D

Then i called monica to thank the team , thats when i came to know that they had to bear the difference amount

Bought this

http://www.provantage.com/hewlett-packard-hp-f7u54a8-aba~7HEWK5MF.htm

see my advice always works lool :D btw, how much does it cost you total ? do it have an international warranty? seems like a nice deal..

Is Hopshopgo can be used for import mobile in India.? Anyone has experience with it.?

Hopshopgo uses DHL for shipping to India. Mint, new and refurbished handsets are an easy go with Hopshopgo. GEB.ebay.in has started listing mint and refurbished phones since recently. GEB will be a good alternative for personal requirements and mint condition phones are listed at a good price.

• Like 2

Customs need to pay or include in HSG shipping charges..

Hopshopgo uses DHL for shipping to India. Mint, new and refurbished handsets are an easy go with Hopshopgo. GEB.ebay.in has started listing mint and refurbished phones since recently. GEB will be a good alternative for personal requirements and mint condition phones are listed at a good price.

The other advantage of GEB is that ebay.in coupons are also valid on the GEB items. For some of the items, The pricing after applying the coupons is tempting.

Shabbir ...

Sometimes shipments get stuck in HSG, then you have to do a lot of - कागजी कार्रवाई (Refer attachment)

Also, I see your location is Indore. To get it shipped in M.P. you`ll have to provide DHL with Form-50, which is additional pain in donkey...

All the bestest...

post-24513-0-66085200-1416488470_thumb.j

• Like 2

I had shipped the item to PPOBOX on time on 17th july for return shipment to U.S. as the item was defective wide package id:79805 and customer care had assured shipping in U.S. by 24th July.Due to late shipping by ppobox on 29th july ,the seller refused the delivery since the case opened on ebay closed automatically.The seller sent back the item to their New York office.I already incurred a lot of loss first due to import customs and then due to export shipping

Till today,i have not received the item back nor received any compensation from PPOBOX and in total lost Rs.11,000.I have talked to their customer care several times but they never reply back.

My recommendation is never use PPOBOX, instead go for other shippers like hopshopgo as PPOBOX has a pathetic service and does not care about their mistakes.

PPO Box $ulks..

Ppobox charged me 2948 Rs for 19.99 doller phone purchased from bestbuy.

Saying the volumetric weight is 5.33 lbs.

I think weight scale of ppobox is damaged.

• Like 1

They have started charging as per Vol wt now. Got hit massively for my last shipment, since the seller used a Medium Flat rate box for shipping. Actual wt was only around 500g. But, was charged as per Vol wt ( 4.2 lbs )

• Like 1

Talk to divyank. They will repack it. Afaik for 5$. They will reduce.
  • Like 1

Is PPOBox nagging anyone else for invoices? Have sent PayPal payment details with correct declared value for packages. But, they are still nagging about invoices!!

Dear subha shanmugasundar,

Thanks for your iShop International order number 2A1664547.

We would like to tell you that the URL you have shared is Best buy website, kindly share alternate URL, as we do not purchase from this website.

so ishop has stopped ordering from bestbuy.

my motorola luge, lg volt everything got cancelled

kannan.t

Just few days back i bought LG TRIBUTE from bestbuy via ishopinternational.com.. I'm not sure whether they stopped now...

try now and see if you are not sure . got the message today

kannan.t

This is from HSN.
Dear ,

Thanks for your iShop International order number 936A56581.

We would like to tell you that the purchases are on hold of all Lg Tribute mobiles from all websites, hence we will not be able to send any quote for this.
In case there is any issue with your order, like inaccurate quote, item not available, etc. your payment will be refunded / canceled immediately and you will also receive and email for that.
Please contact us shop@ishopinternational.com if you have any immediate inquiry.

Well no update from them till now on my order. The last email i got from them was 10 days back and it said that my item has been purchased.

try now and see if you are not sure . got the message today

kannan.t

Yes, BestBuy is a hit and miss. Sometimes they buy, sometimes they don't.

Well no update from them till now on my order. The last email i got from them was 10 days back and it said that my item has been purchased.

Which item did you order? From where?

I placed an order from BestBuy through iShop on Jan 6th for Tribute, then they started giving stories about the package being misplaced etc. Finally after few emails back and forth, they just bought it from Amazon and sent it. Received it on Feb 2nd.

Had bought a motorola Luge , They called today and said that the seller did not ship the item Best buy did not update on any shipping details. So they are refunding the amount back now.