Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

did anybody notice that PPO packages are slow now ??? they stopped sending invoices before arriving in Mumbai ... and customs for phones increased to 18% .....

Holy $&* 18%.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, there is an increase in duty. Also, importing used phones is not allowed via PPOBox anymore. What are our options, now? Which is the next cheapest available service?

Good news. Now everybody will get new phones in box

PPO Box is s%%%% now .. they lost my 400$ iphone 6 plus .... USPS confirmed its delivered .. even spoken to the main guy at NY post office .. they said .. they have been receiving lot of complains regarding PPO that shipments are being missed even after delivery ... very soon they will inform the authorities about the same .. and when i contacted ppo they gave a pre signed editable pdf document confirming that they dint get it .. and when i asked for the contact numbers .. they gave me number which never worked ... i dont dont what to conclude here ..

If anybody has similar issues let me know so that i can put forward a strong case ..

• Like 1

PPO Box is s%%%% now .. they lost my 400$ iphone 6 plus .... USPS confirmed its delivered .. even spoken to the main guy at NY post office .. they said .. they have been receiving lot of complains regarding PPO that shipments are being missed even after delivery ... very soon they will inform the authorities about the same .. and when i contacted ppo they gave a pre signed editable pdf document confirming that they dint get it .. and when i asked for the contact numbers .. they gave me number which never worked ... i dont dont what to conclude here ..

If anybody has similar issues let me know so that i can put forward a strong case ..

PPOBox is always a sh*it! It's being run by bunch of fraudsters and unprofessional people. Around 1.5 years ago they lost my iPhone 5s 32 GB worth $750, my phone was arrived in Mumbai I paid duty and it was shipped to some other location than my address, when I complained they didn't take any action for days and then they came up with news that it was lost!!

Same thing happened with my friend and fellow Rimweb member Akhil, he also lost his iPhone 5 with them the same way. It is not by accident, PPOBox people are thieves themselves who steal high value phones.

No one is taking action due to lack of knowledge of Consumer Protection Laws, I have my full draft of complaint ready with me and I am visiting Mumbai within next 2 weeks to file a case against these moro*ns in District Consumer Forum.

I have been telling everyone not to use their shi*tty services for high value phones, someday you will get a surprise for sure!!

Friends- can u suggest an alternate to ppobox which offers similar services at door step

PPOBox is always a sh*it! It's being run by bunch of fraudsters and unprofessional people. Around 1.5 years ago they lost my iPhone 5s 32 GB worth $750, my phone was arrived in Mumbai I paid duty and it was shipped to some other location than my address, when I complained they didn't take any action for days and then they came up with news that it was lost!!

Same thing happened with my friend and fellow Rimweb member Akhil, he also lost his iPhone 5 with them the same way. It is not by accident, PPOBox people are thieves themselves who steal high value phones.

No one is taking action due to lack of knowledge of Consumer Protection Laws, I have my full draft of complaint ready with me and I am visiting Mumbai within next 2 weeks to file a case against these moro*ns in District Consumer Forum.

I have been telling everyone not to use their shi*tty services for high value phones, someday you will get a surprise for sure!!

People are still with them cos they are the cheapest until last month .. Now that they also hiked the customs ... People will consider moving out ..

But do we have any other good provider ... How is SNS doing lately ? Are they good ?

Sent from my CAPTAIN using Tapatalk

lost/stolen 2 parcels in ppo box

A023724 deliverd at new york 28th september

showing in usps (DELIVERED IN/AT MAILBOX)

A023724 deliverd at new york on 23 rd july

total value 15000

i think employees of ppo are picking parcels from usps individually and stealing from outside..

its completely risky purchasing thru ppo now

• Like 1

Hi,

Last December I also lost a package with PPO box. USPS showed that they delivered the package and PPO never acknowledged that they received. It had 2 phone worth $50 each. Since then I am taking signature confirmation with USPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today one of the ppobox employee informed me that importing of used & refurbished phone has stopped. Hence going forward only new phones will be shipped & custom cleared. He said that this move is basis the information received from customs.

Friends pls validate if any one of u had got similar info. Also if ppobox has stopped then are other service providers like sns still continuing to ship & custom clear used phones

i think employees of ppo are picking parcels from usps individually and stealing from outside..

Every one wants to sell mobiles these days. If you are buying from a regular seller and importing through PPOBox, then they will contact your seller and try to purchase phones from him themselves. They have their own store on eBay so basically it is conflict of interest.

• Like 1

Every one wants to sell mobiles these days. If you are buying from a regular seller and importing through PPOBox, then they will contact your seller and try to purchase phones from him themselves. They have their own store on eBay so basically it is conflict of interest.

now new problem is that i am recieving invoices 3 times of same item every day from ppo

Today one of the ppobox employee informed me that importing of used & refurbished phone has stopped. Hence going forward only new phones will be shipped & custom cleared. He said that this move is basis the information received from customs.

Friends pls validate if any one of u had got similar info. Also if ppobox has stopped then are other service providers like sns still continuing to ship & custom clear used phones

I got the exact same query. What are our options now, after PPOBOX has shut shop?

Hi

I bought a used phone from USA seller & got it shipped to PPOBOX New York address , which got delivered to there office on 1st October & they shipped to India on the same date as I paid there invoice straightaway , now its been 17 days & no signs of package arrival yet , package id shows item reached Mumbai on 5th October , I tried contacting them on there email support@ppobox.com but they never ever reply , even tried contacting them on there Mumbai number : 02240641090 , no one picks up the call , tried there website contact back option , no one ever replies , have I been theft or is there anything I can do about it ?

Please help

I also have same information that Used and Refurbished phone now onward not allow by custome,so ppo will not ship will be hold it USA.

and now PPO pickup package from usps office as usps not delivered without signature confirmation

Hi

I bought a used phone from USA seller & got it shipped to PPOBOX New York address , which got delivered to there office on 1st October & they shipped to India on the same date as I paid there invoice straightaway , now its been 17 days & no signs of package arrival yet , package id shows item reached Mumbai on 5th October , I tried contacting them on there email support@ppobox.com but they never ever reply , even tried contacting them on there Mumbai number : 02240641090 , no one picks up the call , tried there website contact back option , no one ever replies , have I been theft or is there anything I can do about it ?

Please help

Can someone please let me know if I will ever receive my package or should I consider it as lost ? Another question : If I order a new phone via ppobox , will I receive it?

Sunny bhai aapke bure din chal rahe hain it seems ... first you killed you G Flex 2 with ZV5 TOT .. now this :(

Anyway you can try sending mail on sanjay.ghoshal@iccworld.com , May be you`ll get a response then ...

And this new phone thing is final nail in coffin for non professionals... :bash:

• Like 1

Sunny bhai aapke bure din chal rahe hain it seems ... first you killed you G Flex 2 with ZV5 TOT .. now this :(

Anyway you can try sending mail on sanjay.ghoshal@iccworld.com , May be you`ll get a response then ...

And this new phone thing is final nail in coffin for non professionals... :bash:

Thanks for the email id of sanjay ghoshal , I have contacted him & hopes to get a reply , bro there is nothing like ache din & bure din , you can say I bricked flex 2 because of being over confident , I downgraded lg g2 few days back & htc m8 as well , I did all after research & this time was very over confident & tried to go back to zv5 from zv7 without any research .

It is good lesson for sure & I am doing good with this imported mobiles since 2 years .

I am not upset about flex 2 only concern is getting future services from ppobox atleast for new mobiles atleast .

Can someone confirm if sns continues to ship.& cuatoms clear used handsets

@pradeep564 i sent an email to anuradha, but no reply from them.

Can someone confirm if sns continues to ship.& cuatoms clear used handsets

Same customs conditions apply for every forwarders in india. Get them by hand with any person and declare the mobile phone value and pay import duty at airport. Or ship them to Nepal address. (no import duty on cellular phones in Nepal) and get them to India. I do not want to discuss here how to get them india.

import tax guide to Nepal

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=132C14DBC2088CE5!7915&authkey=!APFfqj5zIh1ex0g&ithint=file%2cpdf

• Like 1

More and more number of phones getting flicked by NY branch of ICCworld. Lost about 8 new phones in end July. Now today 2 more are missing/not received by them. It seems even signature confirmation does not hold any value now. Spoke to Ketan today, he said that they don't know anyone by the name of F.D who signs the shipments upon receipt. We should move to other services as soon as possible.

More and more number of phones getting flicked by NY branch of ICCworld. Lost about 8 new phones in end July. Now today 2 more are missing/not received by them. It seems even signature confirmation does not hold any value now. Spoke to Ketan today, he said that they don't know anyone by the name of F.D who signs the shipments upon receipt. We should move to other services as soon as possible.

your phones that got lost were used or brand new ?

@pradeep564 i sent an email to anuradha, but no reply from them.

I called Sneha from SnS today. She told it is risky to import used phones since they will charge market value 90% of the times (sometimes even more) & also since it is not allowed by law. She advised me against it. Anuradha is not taking calls. She gave me Sneha's number.