Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
caringlover

ShopAndShip / PPO Box & other package forwarders

Sane situation here, I had ordered a phone last month from global eBay, still no sign of it. It's been 26 days now. ICC world is not updating the status of my shipment, luckily eBay guarantee is there and I would get my refund.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

ppo is now totally risky

i hv lost 3 parcel all new phones in new york

valued 300 dollars all together

when asked ppo they told we can do nothing

BEWARE - DO NOT BUY FROM PPO

More and more number of phones getting flicked by NY branch of ICCworld. Lost about 8 new phones in end July. Now today 2 more are missing/not received by them. It seems even signature confirmation does not hold any value now. Spoke to Ketan today, he said that they don't know anyone by the name of F.D who signs the shipments upon receipt. We should move to other services as soon as possible.

your phones that got lost were used or brand new ?

All brand new handsets shipped by shopcells. Lost a lot of two brand new HTC 626s Sprint yesterday. Have noted that bad esn/US locked/dented phones never had any problems. Phones having GSM capabilities have maximum risk with PPO. It is a scam by ppobox, they repack ppobox shipments and ship them as GEB purchase and send them to GEB buyers. Shipped today's lot by UPS supersaver worldwide express. Should be here before diwali.

How much did ups shipping to india cost?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

I think recently the have flicked more or less all the packages. From this thread and personally I know that these members have been affected:

Sreejith (KTD)
Keval
Anand Mehta
Sunny Artwani
Faramroze Chyella
Snorlax
Nishant (Me)
There may be more members who might not have posted yet. As KTD mentioned earlier lets group up and complain as a group instead of fighting individually. I dont know if will bring positive result but surely its worth a try.
I know email address of couple of you guys, kindly PM me your email address or post in this thread so that we can group together and Fight !
All The Best !
Edited by nishsuxx
  • Like 2

Got a mail today from PPOBOX.

Attaching screenshots.

post-67133-0-25070100-1446108660_thumb.j

post-67133-0-80275700-1446108669_thumb.j

I think people out here has taken enough nonsense from them. They talk as if they doing favour to us .

We should post out comments on consumer forum and let people know what kind of service they are providing . And see if we all unite and take legal action against them.

• Like 1

Ppobox service have become bloody nonsense since I start using the same. I found ishop international service better, less hassle and cheaper than ppobox. I asked for custom duty paid receipt from Ppobox but they are not providing the same. I commented the same on twitter long back also. Let us unite and comment in twitter and Facebook about their service.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

i also lost 3 shipments recently and one iphone 6 has been kept by them they are offering refund but i need the phone as i was very cheap 16000 only ...

ppobox became a fraud firm always gives non sense reasons for non delivery ... very good deals like my iphone 6 getting lost or say sold by them for higher value...

i hope they read this post and feel ashamed ...

Shame on you ppobox

^^^ Post this on their Facebook / Twitter page as mentioned earlier.

I also got a call finally & they said they will refund for the mobile , lets see how much time does it take , guys how is ishopinternational & sns ?

Shopandship !!!!

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

Edited by Babhishek

Still not received refund from ppobox , its been 15 days since I gave them my details , anyone got there refund for lost packages yet ?

Any output of joint efforts?

Edited by phonegeek

PPO is a big chor company , until its going good its good if they loss your package you are in a big mess , 50 days past since they lost the mobile still no refund & there customer service is junk no helpful at all.

it's true this happened to me also if ppo loses any parcel in new york we will never recieve refunds

i m waiting for refunds of 4 parcels since 3 months bUt no replies

there is no security for ur parcel purchased thru ppo

ITS 'RAM BHAROSE'

Hello

I am thinking of using SNS for a used mobile costing 50$. Its my first time buying any mobile from abroad and using SNS. Or should i use any other service?

Spoke with ishop people, now it seems importing of used /dead computer items will also be disallowed by customs.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk 2

I think it will be ok, but they just got another reason to add penalty to the total, which may or may not be high. What should I do now in my situation , should I cancel my order of the mobile? My 50usd mobile costs around 13k in India, if I had to pay 3 to 4k just to have it cleared from customs ,what's the point of buying this cheap in the first place!

well.. they lost my phone few days back. i got refund. they only give refund uptill 200$ that too after waiting for a month, my package was around 340$ . I did mailed to ppo owner directly. she is an indian lady who is in NY. she never even replied my mail, atleast say sorry or something. i mailed her and many few times. but later, someone from ppo told me, "sir i know you have even mailed to our boss" but after struggling for few more days i got refund by cheque.

if you are enough smart you can get her email easily.

Naa, i would rather avoid getting my money stuck, if they are clearing stating that they won't ship used mobiles then then i won't buy them. I cancelled all my orders of used mobiles. I am glad you got your refund.

Edited by Chetan

Any update on the scene? You guys found any alternatives?

They changed ppo address from NY to NJ, never knew till an item was shipped to NY address. Any of you guys get email from PPO about this?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD