Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@Akash

Blackberry 9670 Provisioning Problem

Hi,

I flashed BB Style with PRL and data settings, but i am not able to dial *228. Do I have to provision manually everything?

Thanks,

Aakash

Dial *22801 and try, it should work. I don't have my 9670 with me right now with me else I would have confirmed you.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Nope, it is not working. I just realized i havent done NAM unlock. Is this the reason?

Transfer min manually if u know it, for more details mail me in genius@tclonline.in I shall get bak.

@Akash, its *22806, just tried on my BB9670, Welcome to Reliance.

• Like 1

Thank you Tarun. *22806 is working for me too.

*228 also got sub menu system like Reliance's Call Center IVR? Some naughty implications coming to my mind if this system is implemented with regard to Reliance GSM services!!!!

Press *228-01 to shut down your phone automatically if you are tired of our services.

Press *228-02 to get random choice of VAS activated lifelong.

Press *228-03 to know whether you are under coverage area or not.

Press *228-04 to get a phone signal if you are confirmed as under coverage area in *228-03.

Press *228-05 to sustain phone signal for next one hour.

Press *228-06 to increase call audio level (Not through phone's speaker.. Will work only with good quality handsfree!!)

Press *228-07 to get increased GPRS speed. Should be only enough to get you connected, may be read 1-2 E-Mail. No browsing guaranteed.

Press *228-08 to get pending bill calls from an english speaking lady with good manners and only 4 times a month instead of the usual 10-12.

Press *228-09 to De-activate Reliance 3G caller tune for next one hour (Will work only if you have subscribed to your own caller tune by paying Rs 30 + Rs 10 monthly)

Press *228-10 If none of the above works, press this to port out to other operators. (You will get this message afterwards... This service is not available on your connection!!!)

• Like 2

The PPP config's AN tab is not accepting XXX@hrpd.xxx.co It reverts to orignal XXX@hcm.sprint.com. Also, in MIP table the ip behaviour dont stick to simple ip only.\

Also the first profile in MIP has NAI as mynumber@hcm.sprint.com. I cant get rid of this.

On writing through QPST, it sends me some error NV_READONLY_S. How do I fix this?

@Thats not possible only with QPST.

I also tried that without success.

I think you will need official CDMA WS v3.x for this.

How to get MIN for my number? OTAP is not working.. *22806 tells me device not activated. Please contact customer care.

Edited by @Akash

min you can check by putting your sim in nokia phone