Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
bhutoria_1989

Sprint Blackberry 8530 SPC Code?

Hi All,

I have Sprint Blackberry 8530 which I would like to use with Reliance CDMA. I have got the MEID registered (It took 45 days, Phew) but when I approached Sadik Bhai for programming, he told me that u need a Service Programming Code (SPC) for programming. So, can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance.

There is a free but risky method to get the SPC. You have to brick your phone and then read through qxdm. Read post no 14 by parin

http://www.rimweb.in...ry-9330-issues/

I will suggest you to go to ebay it is available for around Rs 200. Alternatively, you can contact your seller.

Edited by @Akash
  • Like 1

I thought about buying the code from eBay even found a link. It is priced at $4.99 in eBay USA but the problem is I don't have a Paypal A/c.

create a pay pal account on paypal.com & pay thru credit card! n get the code!

@Ankit,

Get it from ebay.com its the only possible way to get spc

@shanu I have a Paypal A/c but it has been Limited as I didn't have a credit card and used a VCC.

@Hitesh ji I also feel that eBay is the only option but need to arrange it from someone who has a Paypal A/c. Even found a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPC-Unlock-Code-SPRINT-Blackberry-8530-9630-9650-/190552936531?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5dd71053#ht_4515wt_922

Just go to mobile-files.us forum and there is method to read spc from 8530

Just connect 8530 to pc and run that software it will wipe OS and then connect your phone to workshop and dump memory and read sock or use qxdm and the.reload OS ...if you can do this you can save 4-5$ ...if you can't then buy spc from eBay ..

• Like 1

@Doc I tried to search mobile-files.us but I found a MSI file which by opening linkEd my blackberry and now it is displaying a white screen with a msg No Application Loaded. Trying to reinstall the OS

Edited by bhutoria_1989

Yea now read it after dumping. It must be showing 504 also.

When done connect to bb deastop and it will reload os

• Like 1

@ Genius I have just re-installed the OS. I didn't know How to dump or read. I thought I had bricked my Phone.

Also it wasn't showing anything such as 504

Edited by bhutoria_1989

u left the process in between , u dont need to dump

just open qxdm and read

• Like 1

Thank U Dr. Muffadlal, Genius, Hitesh ji, Akash, other members and Google I have finally managed to find my SPC code.

Now, I have my Sprint BB 8530, SPC code, MEID registered on Reliance.

What should I do next to get my 8530 working on Reliance and capable of making calls & browsing? :support:

I sincerely thank u all for helping me. :clap:

Edited by bhutoria_1989

^^ get meid registered

put akey, sid, nid, bb reg id in place (##SPC dial)

if needed update PRL (using PC)

try *228 or else manually put MIN

@ Vinay Ji, Can you please elaborate and guide me step by step as I don't know anything about the things u mentioned above. Sorry for my ignorance.

Also, My BB 8530 has Sprint's Rom installed so do I need to install Reliance ROM from the RIM website.

Thanks.

Edited by bhutoria_1989

^^^^

1) GET MEID Registered.

2) The person who registered your MEID should give you AKEY.

3) Load PRL, NAM, AKEY using QXDM, QPST, CW etc.

4) then try *228

If your are unware of above things, get in touch with rim gurus of this forum.

I doubt on *228 working with sprint bb.. however, after feeding prl & setting all the parameters including MIN manually, it works...

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

@Akash: The person who registered my MEID is not even bothering to respond to my calls or attend me at Gtalk. He has treated me like a beggar, you don't know how much I have pleaded. After so much pleading even a beggar would have parted with his earnings but he is Unmoved and I am Dis-heartened.

But then with the help of the forum members I have atleast managed to get my SPC. I am sure I will also be able to activate it.

Who is the seller?

^^^

I understand Ankit has imported BB 8530 at his own & given MEID for registration to someone. I don't think any RimWeb seller would mention phone as MEID registered & dispatch the handset without doing so.

There are lots of trade which happen between forum members itself & not posted on RimWeb.

Yes you are right Kapil I paid only for MEID Registration and programming. And as there was no dedicated selling topic for MEID Registration therefore it is not posted on RimWeb.

But this is a fact that I have made in-numerous attempts to the seller for getting my phone programmed.

Anyways let's not deviate from the topic which is What should I do next to get the device working.

After punching ##SPC I get the following fields:

Mobile Directory Number: (10 Digit No. is currently displayed)

IMSI_S:

pESN (Dec)

pESN (Hex)

Mobile country code: 310

Mobile Network Code: 00

Home SID: 4139

Home NID: 65535

MO Voice SO Home: 3

MO Voice SO Roam 32768

MT Voice SO Home: 3

Blackberry Registration Id: 4139

Home System Registration: True

Foreign SID Registration: True

Foreign NID Registration: True

AKey: (Blank)

MIP user ID: yolandawhite08@sprintpcs.com

Reverse Tunneling Support: True

Home Address: 0.0.0.0

Primary HA Address: 255.255.255.255

Secondary HA Address: 68.28.153.76

User Profile Index: 1

Rom: Sprint v 5.0.0.1030 (Bundle 1675, Platform 4.2.0.451)

Don't know how to update PRL and manually insert MIN

MEID is registered with Reliance

So, please tell me what should I fill in these fields and other requisites to get device working.

^ IMSI = MIN

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

So, Finally on Monday Sadik Bhai Programmed my Blackberry 8530 and asked me to go to Reliance World and ask them to retain my number on the Handset as *228 doesn't work on this handset.

Today Morning I went to Rworld asked them to do what Sadik Bhai instructed. So, they retained the number. Now I am trying to contact Sadik Bhai since morning regarding what should I do to get the device workin but he seems to be busy. So, I thought let's ask the members what should I do next as the number has been retained on the BB8530 and therefore my old phone doesn't work anymore. Please tell me what should I do now to get Voice and Data on Sprint BB 8530. For the record Handset has been registered & programmed for Reliance and number is also retained.

Its urgent as I am not able to make/ receive calls.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by bhutoria_1989

Do *228, it will push MIN. If it is not working get the MIN. You will have to enter it manually by entering ##SPC.

@Akash How to GET the MIN as *228 is not working

Edited by bhutoria_1989

Thank U everyone for the help.

Finally, it was done by Sadik Bhai today morning at 00.09AM and voice works perfectly. :smartass: