Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
anshu_s09

Reliance Introduces New Pan India GPRS Packs

In a bid to promote its 2G GSM Data services, Reliance Communications (RCOM), India’s single largest dual technology telecom operator has introduced 2 new Pan India GPRS pack for its prepaid 2G subscribers in all the telecom circle across India.

The new Pan India applicable GPRS packs come with flexible benefits for prepaid customers who can now choose from an array of GPRS offerings at attractive rates (monthly) starts from Rs. 178 with 20 GB Free data.

Reliance Mobile’s New Pan India GPRS Pack of Rs. 178 (20 GB Data Usage on 2G Network) valid for 30 days which will be available at via E Recharge. Those who wish to access GPRS services for longer validity period, can go for Rs. 248, offering free usage for up to 20 GB valid for 90 days from the date of activation.Beyond Free usage charges of 10p/Per 10 KB will apply.

Rcom-Pan-India-GPRS-Packs.jpg

Source:- http://telecomtalk.info/

20 GB!!! ooohhhh !! I just dream that some day they give the exactly same plan for 3G !!!

:Sorprendido:

Going by R-GSM pathetic speeds in GPRS, one may need 90 years instead of 90 days to consume 20 GB Data in 2G.

• Like 2

20 GB!!! ooohhhh !! I just dream that some day they give the exactly same plan for 3G !!!

:Sorprendido:

Definitely 20GB of 3G data will be given as standard by all operators for Rs175/- when 5G (NOT even during 4G, imho) was available everywhere... Reasons being operator's greediness and ridiculously high bidding of 3G spectrum...

2G and 20 GB in 30 days? Seems they have invented new technology. At 128 kbps constant speed it takes about 16 days to effect 20 GB :-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

even if these packages don't attract the tech savvy, it will help reliance attract lots of recharges.

All are not good these bandwidth calculations.

:previous:

Means month is more than 30 days. :Read:

R-GSM ki jai ho

Loot bhai loot

Loot all unsuspecting customers.

That the way to go.

ADAG ki jai ho

• Like 1

Wow... 20GB at 64kbps speed per month is TRULY UNLIMITED as you can never exhaust that volume using that pathetic speed...

@kanag, than used to give constant 26-30 KBps when they were introduced here in tn(I used it only for gprs)... din't use it for a long time as I stopped using it after BSNL 3G..now everybody seems to scold rgsm.. has it gone that bad?!!!!

^^^^^

Yes, before launching 3G services by pvt, only RGsm, Vodafone and Videocon were giving good gprs speeds in my town... But now, I think they have started this mischief to promote their 3G and EV-DO services to get more revenue comparing EDGE... RCom is very clever in one thing, they invest a lot in EV-DO in circles, where they lost 3G spectrum...

Still, Rs.178 Pack is quite good for low browsing with Unlimited (20GB).