Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Greens

Steve Jobs Dies Aged 56

"I have always said that if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know," ... "Unfortunately, that day has come."

-Steve Jobs

On October 5, 2011, Apple released a statement saying that Jobs had died.

The statement read "We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today. Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve. His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."

Jobs's survivors included his wife, Laurene, to whom he was married for 20 years, their three children, and a fourth child from a previous relationship.

Oh, its very very sad

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

End of an era that shook the world.

iSad.....

Edited by sougatadc

A very sad day, not only for the Tech World, but for the entire world.

Really sad news indeed. Jobs was someone who transformed the digital world and showed everyone how great it can be. His name had become synonymous with everything that Apple stood for. May his soul rest in peace!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Can't Believe it.

May his Soul Rest in Peace.

Hats of to the man, who got Google to bring us Android, truly the iPhone was a benchmark of sorts in the smartphone industry!

Jobs was one person who revolutionized the industry with his "out of the box" ideas. His concept of being different was what led him to being so successful. Really sad that he is no more, and that too, at such a young age. RIP Steve Jobs.

Steve must be on icloud now and heaven should be ready for a digital makeover

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Certainly the best visionary and innovator....a man who went through the a very bumpy ride in his carrier and still proved he is the best....he revolutionized the world with his vision....may his soul rest in peace...

Extremely sad, RIP.

He is a rare kind of CEO, a technology evangelist and an inventor who knew what customers want.

Genius.

One of my friends words... So true for Jobs"

"

Yes we hated you, yes you were a pirate of the valley, a generation sniggered at you, a decade laughed at you.

but u showed us all, how beauty and technology can waltz together. you showd us all what perfection meant and how mad one can become to achieve it.

may be you didnt have values, but you had a vision.......don't rest in Peace don't. coz if your spirit rests, the universe will remain stan...d still....

to the spirit called JOBS!!..

."Were here to make a

dent in the universe. Otherwise, why even be here?"............

Edited by amit.shippie
  • Like 2

However much I do not agree with their product policy, the guy was an undisputed genius. He revolutionized so many facets of technology use that it is staggering, will be sorely missed by apple and people who appreciate technological progress.

Digs at him/his product naming seems bad taste, no offence please.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

condolences to his family and the apple family. Hope they keep up his legacy.

very sad indeed, may his soul rest in peace....

may his soul rest in peace

Sad :o(

May he Rest in Peace.