Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gjp

HTC Incredible 2 Battery Status Indicator

Hi friends,

On my Inc2 running stock rom gb2.3.3. (rooted and s-off)

I am using an after market battery, Mugen 1800mah, and now the battery status indicator in the nofitication bar is showing a Battery with ! symbol. In battery status (under settings>about phone) is shows as Battery Status Unknown.

Also, the notifcation light now blinks alternating colours of Orange and Green when charging the battery.

This batter worked perfectly fine in my Inc1 with non of the above issues.

Any idea what the issue is?

Anyone know where I can find a list of what the LED Light notifications mean? (i've had no success searching online)

Thanks

Thats because of compatible battery

if u use Original battery u wont have this Problem

By default, the Incredible 2 uses a 1500 mAh battery.

By using an 1800mAh battery, you might be upsetting the phone's calculations of how much empty or full the battery is w.r.t 1500 mAh. Full charge of 1800 mAh would be reported as 120% :-o

Just a thought. :-P

@japinder; I doubt it, since the indicator monitors the voltage and not the charge directly. Any rechargeable battery will have a near constant voltage for the bulk of its range. However, at 100% the voltage increases rapidly. On my wife's I551 I find I haev to charge for another hour after 100% to get a semblance of a full charge. My dinc2 does not need it.

I am having horrible battery life. I just bought the phone.

I unplugged it from the charger at 6am....by 7am (with no use) it was down to 90%....it has been 5 hours since i unplugged. I talked on the phone for 1 hour and 11 min....other then that ocassional phone use but not much....

I am at 22% battery! AHHHH

I heard about the recharging the phone with the phone off. Any other suggestions?

I am having horrible battery life. I just bought the phone.

I unplugged it from the charger at 6am....by 7am (with no use) it was down to 90%....it has been 5 hours since i unplugged. I talked on the phone for 1 hour and 11 min....other then that ocassional phone use but not much....

I am at 22% battery! AHHHH

I heard about the recharging the phone with the phone off. Any other suggestions?

Its because of Network. May be network coverage is low or fluctuating. Also might be that you are getting coverage from 2 towers & the phone keeps on switching between networks.

Everyone worldwide has praised Incredible 2's battery life. Check "settings -> About Phone -> Battery -> Battery Level " to see what has been using your Phone's battery.

my battery used

display - 66

voice calls - 11

phone idle - 3

cell standby - 4

android system - 4

dialer - 4

opera mobile - 3

android OS - 2

Bluetooth off but show - 2

please help

my battery used

display - 66

voice calls - 11

phone idle - 3

cell standby - 4

android system - 4

dialer - 4

opera mobile - 3

android OS - 2

Bluetooth off but show - 2

please help

your display usage is too high, its not a battery issue

Reduce screen brightness ---- Settings -> display -> brightness -> uncheck auto brightness & keep it to lowest possible

Reduce Screen brightness ---- Settings -> display -> screen timeout -> reduce to 15 or 30 seconds (default is 1 minute).

And remember to lock screen using power button while phone is not in use to save on battery.