Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunilromy

HTC EVO 4G - (Bad ESN) Programming & MEID Registration Help

Hello,

Help from seniors. Please Help.:) A newbie question, I am really interested in learning stuffs. I really wish if i could do this myself. Help will really be appreciated. I am just doing this for fun, no commercial purposes.

I got a htc evo 4g bad esn.

I am using windows 7 64 bit.

I got an 64 bit htc diagnotics modem driver, it got installed.

Launched cdma workshop, here i find my esn is 80**6BAD, while digging to net, I find first step is to unlock spc, for that i rooted my phone first, then installed msl reader by which i got SPC.

Then, i write my spc to 000000, done.

Now, second step not sure what to do? I need to change the esn, how to do it? will default esn accepted by reliance? or relaince feed their own esn?

As my phone was showing international roaming, so I have changed the prl via cdma workshop uploaded reliance_evdo.prl, then mcc to 404, sucess.

Then from cdma workshop, i have used A-key calculator entered decimal 12345678901234567890, it generated hex which i have entered in cave a-key, then write.

after that, got an signal without traingle on it, before there was a traingle with international roaming.

dial *228 entered 3, your phone cannot be activated, tried to call *333 *198 welcome to realince and as was close to talk to executive phone get disconnect, as i understand bcoz of no meid registered in their data.

now i only need meid registration? or before that need to clean up the esn? I am on right track?

Thanks.

AFAIN outside bad esn does not matter as you will get it reg in reliance and it will work.

Let's see what some one with more exp on this says.

I am interested in 64 bit diag driver for htc as past one that I got from dk Ji are not working please mail it genius@tclonline.in

^

Mail bounced back! any alternate mail you have?

@ Sunil, you dont need to change your esn/meid.

Just get your EVO's meid registered from trustworthy person who will also help you in programming it further and activating your number on it.

Dont play with cdmaworkshop or any other programming software untill and unless you are really sure what you are doing.

80***BAD doesnt mean the pesn is bad, its just pesn which reciprocates to meid!

• Like 2

If anyone can help me please pm me, thanks. If anyone can explore more light on this? thanks

@ sunil n Sumit thanks for file

Got it working

@ sunil sending u pm

I too have an HTC EVO. I was able to get my MEID registered on reliance, now Voice and SMS is working. Only data not working. Where you able to get data working? I have not rooted the device though yet.

Edited by sameerbk

Ask the person you got meid registered from, to give you PPP HDR Dump. And write it onto your handset for data to work.

Also check Radio version. Data does not work on higher Radio versions on EVO 4G.

PM me I can get your 1x data working.

Facing a strange problem with HTC EVO 4G.

> MEID registered with reliance (without EVDO Parametres)

> SPC Changed to "000000"

> Programming Done (NAM & PRL Uploaded)

> No. Transferred through iCare MACD (Reliance World).

> OTAF Successful. (Number Confirmed by IVR)

> Phone Rebooted automatically.

- Problem Starts after rebooting the phone. :doh:

When trying to make Outgoing Calls, getting message - To resume services please contact Reliance Customer Care

When trying to call to the no. activated on EVO 4G, getting message - The number you have called is Switched Off.

Am i missing something ? :Read:

Gurus Please help... :bs_help:

Phone Info :

SUPERSONIC EVT2-3 SHIP S-OFF

HBOOT - 2.02.0000

Android Version - 2.2

Baseband Version - 2.15.00.11.19

Kernel Version - 2.6.32.17-gee557fd

htc-kernel@and18-2 #15

Build number - 3.70.651.1 CL294884 release-keys

Reason for Edit - Phone Info Added....

Edited by aalok

Issue is with MIN. Very MIN again & retry

^ already did it buddy.. cross verified.. MIN in phone is same as in OLD RUIM as well as on MIN portal..

Face the same problem on Monday, registered the complain at rww and today morning received a call from them to dial *228, after that it's started working again

But the difference is I have Sammy s2

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

^ even i got a call today from DAKC, Navi Mumbai, after lodging the complaint on monday. did *228 again, as advised, but its not rectified yet.. :NOTriste:

After *228 did your mobile got restarted, mine got restarted after activation

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

^ yes, it got restarted.. but mine didn't work :ranting:

seems there is still some issues with reliance servers. Not getting clear response from 3733 after sending GETSTAT <MEID>. Getting replies "Message Retries Over".

^ even i got a call today from DAKC, Navi Mumbai, after lodging the complaint on monday. did *228 again, as advised, but its not rectified yet.. :NOTriste:

maybe you need to write akey

The number is 53733 not 3733.... Try putting the A-key again and see na?

MDN transferred back to RUIM, requested MEID to be released..

will try with some other no.

I need help..

I use sprint epic 4g touch.

somehow after flashing stock rom the programming if my phonr has got messed up. now it does not rrceive any signal. phone says 'searching for network'. I have loaded the prl and nv file via cdma workshop but no profit. please help me. I'm unable to use my phone since last two weeks. please tell me what to do. atleast tell me what to do. I'll be very grateful.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Re-enter NAM settings (all common on all RCDMA handsets except MIN) via qpst. If you don't know your MIN no contact your seller. After you restore your handset make sure to make a backup using qpst for an unexpected next time.

Sent from Sensation XE using Tapatalk

I need help.. I use sprint epic 4g touch. somehow after flashing stock rom the programming if my phonr has got messed up. now it does not rrceive any signal. phone says 'searching for network'. I have loaded the prl and nv file via cdma workshop but no profit. please help me. I'm unable to use my phone since last two weeks. please tell me what to do. atleast tell me what to do. I'll be very grateful. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

use this password in cdma workshop after spc, 01F2030F5F678FF9

then try to write prl n other parameter

where to put that password in cdma workshop? I mean in spc tab?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

In security tab

sent from beast