Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Conversion To Prepaid / Corporate After MNP

I ported my Reliance GSM Number to Vodafone Postpaid just when MNP was launched. All went successfully.

Now after few Months Vodafone is offerring Special Corporate Plan for my Company. I contacted Vodafone for the same.

As per Vodafone as I am individual Customer so if opt for Conversion to Corporate during this they require to deactivate number for some time so number will go back to Reliance.

Secondly, even if I migrate to Vodafone Prepaid I may loose my Number.

Please guide all Vodafone people are sharing different views.

It is possible to do without those shortcuts. Just find the right person & give an extra push. Just they need to get a special approval.

I had same issue with Reliance CDMA for my individual numbers, but finally got corporate mnp plans.

Rental 199, 600 free local minutes, 400 free sms, after that 30 paise local all local calls, std 50 paise. roaming incoming 60 paise & outgoing 80 paise.

• Like 1

Just find the right person & give an extra push

Yup as he pointed out, I am a engg student using corporate plan, just find the right person at the right outlet (it may take some time)

and they will do the rest for you, and yes they don't demand for favor, if they do just skip, you have got the wrong person.

@Greens Whats plans is this

Rental 199, 600 free local minutes, 400 free sms, after that 30 paise local all local calls, std 50 paise. roaming incoming 60 paise & outgoing 80 paise

MNP PCW 199 Corporate plan.

@ Greens - Is this MNP PCW 199 Corporate Plan on RCDMA or Vodafone?

@ Greens,

Right you are. I am on Platinum 225 with 100 Rs. extra talk time(which is renew every 6 months now it is every 3 months) from last 16 months.

When my 6 months over I do MNP msg. and retain. person offer me this plans in January.

hiren

@greens

Can we activate Rs 99 R2R pack in this plan.

IMHO Yes, as basically this can be activated for any monthly Plan of 199 or morethan 199

This plan is for only A Category Corporates. Not for retail customers.

@omk4r and @ greens

If you find right person to get plan for rcdma, pls do give contact details of such person. I would love to get this plan for my 15 odd postpaid nos (currently all individual names). I will be more than happy to spend one time charges as well. By the way my nos are for Mumbai and maharastra circles.

Thanks