Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
uptowngirl92

Answering Machine

hi.. i hv a lg rd 7120..can any1 tell me how 2 activate voice mail and how 2 use it exactly?when i activate my answering machine,the msgs get recorded in the voice box..so wat is voice mail??

I guess, VOICEMAIL is a service provided by Reliance & Answering Machine is a service provided by the handset manufacturer.

For VoiceMail, check up the Reliance Website and for the handset, maybe u can look up the manual!

hi.. i hv a lg rd 7120..can any1 tell me how 2 activate voice mail and how 2 use it exactly?when i activate my answering machine,the msgs get recorded in the voice box..so wat is voice mail??

27719[/snapback]

Try the following:

*3013600 to divert all calls to voice mail

*302 to end divert

*600 to listen to your voice mails.

Sadly Reliance only provides for only 5 voice messages. After which every caller will get a message that you voice mail box is full.

Even a premium paid service is unavailable. Hope these sleeping donkeys wake up. There is a huge market out there. Ppl are ready to pay for incease in the size of their voice mail boxes.

the handset 'answering machine' should get around the 5 msg limit of RIC vmail and also give you the ability to 'screen' incoming calls which is very handy

and most important its free to hear your msgs without paying for any airtime charges

AND you can still hear them when you have NO network coverage!

the only downside is that in phones like the RD6000 you only have a few (3-4 min) of rec time...

I guess, VOICEMAIL is a service provided by Reliance & Answering Machine is a service provided by the handset manufacturer.

For VoiceMail, check up the Reliance Website and for the handset, maybe u can look up the manual!

27732[/snapback]

selec the answering machine on , then go to settings , call set up then auto answer and select answering macine. NOW ACTIVATED

Thae handset answering machine is only useful when u r in coverage area. say if u r in j&k then relaince doesnt work and at that time somebody calls u then ur hanset will be useless as it will never record that message but the relaince voice mail will record and when u come in the nearest coverage area u can listen to the message. and say if u r in coverage area then u can itelself atend the call or u will get miss call so handset answering maching is less usefull in mobile as people always keep mobile at their reach.

i'm unable to to listen my voice mail. i can divert but cant retrive it. after calling *600 computer say :"THIS FEATURE IS NOT AVAILABLE". at present my balance is 0, but i'm able divert to and also get voicemail sms in inbox. :'( :'(

Edited by saurav123

did u dial *4101 in your handset to activate your voice mailbox ?

try dialing *4100 and then *4101 after sometime

*600 computer say :"THIS FEATURE IS NOT AVAILABLE". at present my balance is 0,

28116[/snapback]

Well, well, to retrieve voice messages you need to pay local call charges. As your balance is zero, no wonder why you cannot retrieve messages. Pls recharge your account and try to retrieve.... :'( Oh yeah you can divert calls to voice mail as diversion is FREE!!

u can still retrieve voice mail from this no 3033600

voicemail facility is free. for retrieving your voice mails, you will be charged when you call *600, as per your tariff plan.