Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mywebid

Grievances Against E-Selling Websites

Beware Of Indiaplaza - Fraud Company With Worst Customer Care

Beware guys - IndiaPlaza.in is a big fraud. They ship bad quality products in bad packing and they do not care to respond to your issues once they get payment. Had a very very bad experience with an electronic item. The shipped product was not working as it got damaged during transit due to bad packaging and these guys are just not responding to replacement calls since one month. Have already spent Rs. 400 on calls to their worst customer care. Finally giving up.

Just wanted to alert you all. I have heard similar stories about IndiaPlaza from other people now. It's their habit. Basically they are frauds. Deal with them very cautiously.

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Title Updated >>
  • Like 1

yes indiaplaza is of the worst ecommerce sites.their cc ll keep u in waiting for an hour.write a negative review of them on mouthshut.com n tell in detail about ur talks with the cc representatives.don forget to mention the order no.it will most probably work.they ll call u n will offer vouchers but u be firm n ask for a full refund or replacement.

my personal experience with indiaplaza has been good . bought 3 mobiles from them and got them promptly in good condition but after reading above 2 post now again i wont order them

^

I also had a good experience with them.

Good quality packing, prompt delivery. No hassels.

All these e selling sites have some problems I always avoid to buy high value product from them as the customer care services of almost all sites is worst

The phone calls are kept on hold, mails are never replied, your post on their facebook wall is deleted. They will show you great discounts but once you order they will tell you after a week or so that the product is not in stock and you have to wait for ages for the refund

Their should be a law for such fraud practices

complain in cyber cell

Would this really be covered in Cyber Crime Cell's jurisdiction ? If yes, can some one tell me if i can complain to CCC for online ticketing fraud which seems to have been started by Kingfisher airlines nowadays.

They are booking people on flights which they know are cancelled and accepting payments and later they give you only option of going on some cheaper or indirect route or later date when tickets are much cheaper.

If flights were genuinely cancelled and they told you in a day or two about it then it might be acceptable, but when they know the flight is not operating and still accept money it borders on fraud. And I have met over 20 passengers with this issue so I have complained to Ministry of Civil Aviation, but maybe cyber crime cell in Mumbai would be a better agency.

Have been a Jet Platinum member since 5 years an started shifting to KF some time back (mostly because of their better cheesecakes) and am really regretting the last 2 experiences with this issue now.

Edited by ami1

I feel bad for your experience. Mine has been very good so far, with all small and big costing items. I use Indiaplaza mainly for books, which are at amazing price. But they should be more customer focussed in case of a grievance. All the best for your fight!

I generally buy deals items on Indiaplaza. Yeah their packaging is not good. But delivery is prompt.

Register CC ticket - under My Account. Though it is delayed for 7 days in some cases :P

<< Topic Title Updated >>

I had an issue with "Deals and You" in the recent past. I ordered for Philips headset @ Rs.379/- and made the payment through Net Banking. After a long wait for 21 Working Days, the product was not delivered at my place. Mailed them a couple of times and they replied back that they had given the list of buyers to their vendor and the vendor will dispatch the same soon. After about waiting for nearly 35 days I received a mail from them stating their vendor doesn't have stocks of the said product hence the refund will be credit back in my account in 7-8 workding days. I got the refund in another one week. I made up my mind that I will not purchase anything from DEALS AND YOU in the near future. Also there are many negative reviews of this site at many other forums.

Some E-selling websites indulge in such practices and use customers money for a long period of time and that too "INTEREST FREE".... :ranting:

cyber cell can do further proceding in it and can register cyber crime FIR but the problem is we can look after the deal mostly that were located in India

Thats why i stick to limited online stores.. like yebhi.com, letsbuy, flipkart and sometimes ebay... i have good buying experience with all of them

I have only 1 buying experience from indiaplaza. 2x4gb usb flash-drives and it was delayed like anything. Eventually reached me but I swore never to buy anything from them ever. Have bought 100's of items from letsbuy/ebay/tradus, even lcd tv, and all reached within 2-3 days.

Edited by dkaile

Going by the reviews from the forum, was tempted to buy from Letsbuy with additional 10% discount through the coupon code. (Order no: LSB-545312)

Unfortunately, placed order on 27/10/11 but till date order not dispatched. After calling and waiting for pathetic customer care for 15 minutes, they tell me that product is out of stock!

The customer care guys had guts to tell me either simply cancel the order or wait for another 10 days. Its plain cheating. How can they take an order unless they have the same in stock.

Forum gurus... seeking your help.

^^^

Try asking for some compensation against the delay.

they won't give any compensation but will give a discount coupon which will be valid on your next purchase (which you won't do) of minimum 2000 rs

• Like 1

^

Well said. Like the one they did in the guise of 'Diwali Gift'.

they won't give any compensation but will give a discount coupon which will be valid on your next purchase (which you won't do) of minimum 2000 rs

Couple of months back I got Rs.500/- discount coupon as compensation from Letsbuy. It worked on minimum purchase of Rs.1000/- for me. :)

Problems with Letsbuy.com

October 14, 2011

I bought a P&S Camera for a friend who is not comfortable with online buying. After making the payment, I got a message that this page can't be loaded (server error).

But my card was charged. I got an SMS and an email from Citibank that "Rs.6,068.00 was spent on your Credit Card 4564XXXXXXXX0005 on 14-OCT-11 at LETSBUY.COM."

Sent an email to Letsbuy.com but did not get any reply.

October 15, 2011

I called up customer care and customer care executive told me that Letsbuy.com has not received the payment and if I got a message from Citibank that my card has been charged, the payment will be credited back to Citibank credit card. The executive suggested me to go ahead with a fresh order. He, in fact , released "hsbclb1" code for fresh use as we know one discount coupon works only once with one id.

So, I placed another order for the same camera and paid for it.

October 17-19, 2011

I was shocked to receive 2 packets from Letsbuy.com. I confirmed with Citibank that I have been charged twice. Tried to call customer care but could not because their lines were constantly busy.

October 20, 2011

Sent them an email about this and requested them to get one sealed packet pick up and refund my money as soon as possible.

Got a reply from Letsbuy.com with apologies and that they have arranged for pick-up with Fedex.

Replied that pick-up is ready with the address and invoice they have provided.

October 21, 2011

Fedex picked up the packet.

Emailed letsbuy.com about the pick-up and provided them pictures and tracking details.

October 22, 2011

Packet delivered to Letsbuy.com

October 27, 2011

Sent them an email requesting acknowledgement and refund.

October 29, 2011

Got an email from Letsbuy.com that they have initiated the refund and it will reflect in my credit card account in 7-10 days.

November 3, 2011

Sent them an email that the funds are not reflecting in credit card account.

November 5, 2011

Got an email from Letsbuy.com: “First and foremost we regret the delay in the refund of your payment; however your submitted case is constantly being followed up and please be assured that the Payment Processor would be forwarding you the refund on priority. Further we have again forwarded the refund issue to payment processor to expediting the process.”

November 9, 2011

Sent them an email that the funds are not reflecting in credit card account.

Letsbuy.com does not respond anymore.

I would like to highlight that a similar refund was initiated from another online selling website on 10th November and appeared in credit card account on 12th November. So, it takes just 2 days after they have actually initiated the refund.

Any suggestions guys ?

Edited by mgdelhi

Problems with Letsbuy.com

Sad for the harassment. Actually I also had such a problem.

My story:

I had limited cash on my saving account to pay that item for once only and that's why I saved my arse! :P

I ordered the stuff and at the end found Error 404 page!

I waited for 6 hours and no email or sms from Letsbuy/CCAvenue/Bank (SBI) - So I thought last payment process was successful!

I tried again - at this time got a instant mail from CCAvenue and it said payment unsuccessful. At that time I got a sms from Bank that the amount had been deducted.

I mailed them, certainly no reply. In next morning I tweeted them and they said they are looking after the order no.

Till night I did not get any reply/phone call/tweet.

That time I mailed to their CEO. and in next morning I got a mail from him that he is checking it.

That day I expressed my agony on twitter and this time they said they are calling me in 1 hours.

Next in the 12 noon around, I got 1st phone call from Accounts Officer of Letsbuy and I explained to her everything, she sent a mail to ccavenue to look at my order no.

Also I got a call from Letsbuy CC, they consoled me that the money will be refunded in 7-10 days - just like you.

Next day I got a mail from Letsbuy auto reply, that my item has been shipped, and that is with 1st order no. ! Thankfully I did not have much balance on my account, otherwise I would be charged twice.

So I learnt from this - never try to place the order again with letsbuy.

Hi Rudradeep.

Can you price email id of their CEO ?

ceo@letsbuy.com - it was on their website too! NOW Removed :P

mail with all the details with order no & others!

Edited by inception
  • Like 1

most sites have option of COD and thats the safest way for payment. whenever possible choose COD basis.

they don't give discounts on COD

Complain on letsbuy fb page