Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mywebid

Grievances Against E-Selling Websites

Problems with Letsbuy.com

October 14, 2011

I bought a P&S Camera for a friend who is not comfortable with online buying. After making the payment, I got a message that this page can't be loaded (server error).

<snipped>

Any suggestions guys ?

Its very sad you had such a bad situation

I have bouht so many products but never faced any issues

First i bought dell monitor and power chord was missing.I bought the power chord locally and sent the scanned receipt copy to letsbuy and they have refunded the cable amount of Rs.150 in 4 days

Second time i bought spice mobile but it was defective.when informed letsbuys they have shipped second product and recieving the product for the second time they arranged pick up for the defective product.

unfortunately the second mobile was network locked.I went to spice service centre and service engineer unlocked it and it is working fine.

What ever expeses i have incurred in this process lets buy returned in the form of gift voucher and without minimum purchase.

My experience or advice to online buyers

When make the payment if the amount is deducted dont make another payment untill you get confirmation of unsuccessful order or until you get the refund of the amount

I have odered one Earphone on 8-11-2011 from ebay.in . I have got the sms on 13-11-2011 saying that the item has been shipped. But the given DTDC AWB number is invalid. Also not able to track through DTDC website.

According to the DTDC customer care team, the item has not been collected yet.

I doubts that, the item has not been shipped. The seller is giving a false Air way Bill number to meet the turn around time.

guys ur suggestions pls ...

:previous:

To my knowledge both seller and DTDC are correct and are not lying.

They follow different process. seller keeps the blank airway bills and they themselves assign the airway bill and assign to each shipment order.once they assign they can give you the airway bill number.

And it takes time for the courier to pick the shipment along with filled airway bill from the seller and make entrry in their system( may be 1 or 2 days).

You can try to track the details after 1 or 2 days

Note : there can be some sellers who can lie lso

the message you receive regarding the dispatch, must be from ebay, i believe.. please call ebay on their toll free no. & raise you concern.. also, communicate with the seller through "ask a question" facility on the listing itself, so that the query will get registered with ebay too..

hope this helps..

Edited by aalok

Thanks aalok ...

One of my friend had the same experiance, which resulted in refund from seller.

BTW, How come the seller got the AWB number, without despatching the item ???

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

Sent them an email to CEO with a copy to customer care on 14th. No replies of that also. sad.gif

Posted it on their FB, Twitter.

Everyone is sleeping at Letsbuy.com. mad44.gif

several other forums are also getting negative posts about letsbuy in last 15 days

After sending so many emails, posting on social networks like facebook and twitters many times, finally I got the refund from Letsbuy.com today.

After sending so many emails, posting on social networks like facebook and twitters many times, finally I got the refund from Letsbuy.com today.

Hamaara E-Hawan aur E-Maha Yagya aakhir kaam aa he gaya. :)

• Like 1

Thank you... Thank you. Letsbuy.com CEO called and said "Aap Shri Shri 1008 Pratah Smarniya Kamal Maharaj se "E-Hawan" or "E-Maha Yagya" Pehle karwa lete toh hamein itna intezar nahin karna padta refund dene mein, hum toh 1 mahine se paise haath mein leke khade hain". :D

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 1

Most of these sites are coming in terms with visioning a business, planning things & actually running it.

They are learning difference between promise n delivering it...

Basically.. the entire supply chain for e-business will be upgraded.. & we will notice the difference in second half of 2012.

In coming days things will improve drastically. lets see.

I often get sms from yebhi.com with coupon codes with 10% discount...

I checked the prices, it is too much high! :P

Try FLIPKART.COM . I'm truly impressed by their service quality (and people...this is not a sales pitch...I and my last 14 generations have never worked for them).

does FDI in retail cover e-commerce sites also?

A Funny Story of Letsbuy.com

My uncle wants to get into Android stream! So I suggest to buy Galaxy Y from letsbuy. I tried to order the phone to be shipped to my address, but anyway currently my address is not serviceable by Letsbuy. So I put his hospital address for delivery, he paid via credit card and it went all well! I got a email from letsbuy that order is placed successfully!

It was around 8 pm, 28th Nov. On the 29th morning I got another mail saying - your order has been cancelled. I tweeted @letsbuy with order no and they replied that CC will be in touch. On letsbuy account it was showing order is under processing. That day I do not get any call from letsbuy. In around 8:30 pm of 29th I got a sms and a mail from letsbuy that the phone is shipped with DTDC. On 30th Nov noon I checked the track no with DTDC the phone reached Kolkata. In around 5pm something from DTDC was delivered to my uncle's hospital and the package was received by the MO in charge who is known my uncle. Before the delivery the courier guy called my uncle.

Now around 6 pm my uncle got a call from letsbuy, the guy told him the order has been cancelled and he will be refunded. My uncle as usual told him that the phone is already delivered and even if it is not how he can refund money as he paid by Credit card. He told that they will be in touch soon refunding the refund and he strongly told the phone can not be delivered to him as the order has been cancelled. :P

Now I am waiting for the confirmation of the shipment by my uncle who will get the package tomorrow morning from the person received the package. :P