Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Review: Samsung Google Nexus-S 4G From Sprint - Curvy Babe

Hi

I've been using Samsung Google Nexus S 4G SPH-D720 on Reliance for about 2 months.

But now I have to sell it to somebody and I dont know how to remove my number from it so that the other person can use his number on it with EVDO

Please tell me how to remove my number .

ps

I am sorry.I am a newbie. I have no idea regarding it.

If I've posted it in a wrong section, please forgive me.

I have been using the Samsung Nexus S 4G on Reliance network for the past 2 years now. EVDO has also been working successfully on the phone. However, since the past 3-4 days, I have been facing a completely peculiar problem. Initially, I noticed that the phone was not connecting to data. I assumed it to be a network issue and ignored it. However, later, when I tried to make a call, the call would get disconnected immediately, even before one ring. When I tried to call my number from another phone, the message that would come was that the phone was "switched off". I tried restarting my phone 3-4 times, tried airplane mode and back 3-4 times without any success. The phone shows itself as having quite a strong network

Phone status as shown is: Signal Strength -65 dBm 16 asu

Mobile Network type : CDMA -1XRTT:7

Service State: In Service

Roaming: Not roaming (Now since I am not in my home network, this should have been shown as roaming but not sure since not checked earlier)

Mobile Network state : Disconnected

My phone Number : 9322********

MSID: Correctly indicated

PRL Version : P:00005

MEID : Correctly shown

Serial Number: Correctly shown

I had bought this phone from Saddik and have not had any issues till date. I had also rooted the phone and was on Slimbean ROM till now.

I tried to unroot the phone to see if that would solve the problem but without success. Presently phone is in factory settings, completely unrooted. I would really appreciate a solution to this problem. I am puzzled to say the least.

Regards

Rahul

Update to the above problem: (07 Apr 14)

My network is back but data is not working. I am now back to rooted state without luck. Looking desperately for some help to get my data working again.

Regards
Rahul

Edited by rahulsid

bumping old thread ...

Rahul did you managed to find solution for the issue/proble,

i am facing exact same issue on USC moto X on reliance

any help from gurus be helpful

Vaibhav

Edited by vabs

I am still stuck with a phone without data. However having switched over to GSM for the moment, my kids have a new toy to play!

• Like 1