Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pallabbaba

Will We Get iPhone 4S CDMA, or make it so?

Will we get a iPhone 4S CDMA with possibly Reliance. I believe there was a talk in the iPhone 4 times as well, but never materialized.

Or maybe we can jailbreak it to work on CDMA? Will the rsn no. be registered for that?

Verizon iPhone 4S is working with Calling and SMS (Sprint version Dont work)

Typo Error.

Sprint Verison

Thanks God, I didn't Buy Sprint one........

Amit ji, there is still some typo error "version"

I think Sprint can me made to RUN but need to load PRL

All can be done only after we get jailbreak for 4S which i feel will take a lot of time

Verizon Phones has World capabilities but it will not work on GSM as it doest have any Mode Change button for GSM/CDMA its on Auto Mode only

So people willing to have a jailbreak on there iphone 4S Stay away from 5.01 update or else u may need to wait for more time..

Practically without jailbreak Iphone is no Fun.

Can't understand why people want to go for a Verizon / Sprint IPhone 4S when you are never going to get DATA on them. Why not port number to any 3G GSM operator and enjoy unlocked IPhone 4S with DATA, Calls / SMS everything working

I second your post Ananth !

Absolutely no point of an i phone or for that matter any other smart phone without DATA services. You can't enjoy the phone to its full on only Wifi!

I am using Verizon White Apple Iphone 4S in Reliance. Thanks to Hetal and Parin for this.

Voice and SMS Working perfectly

• Like 1

I second your post Ananth !

Absolutely no point of an i phone or for that matter any other smart phone without DATA services. You can't enjoy the phone to its full on only Wifi!

Can't understand why people want to go for a Verizon / Sprint IPhone 4S when you are never going to get DATA on them. Why not port number to any 3G GSM operator and enjoy unlocked IPhone 4S with DATA, Calls / SMS everything working

People who are addicted to Reliance and use phone for Show off in general elderly people who never use phone to its full utility but like to keep something good in there hands will surely opt for Iphone4 than other phone as its a Bling factor

Edited by parin
  • Like 1