Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
joshm

Update Verizon Fascinate i500 to Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jellybean

Yes on reliance. And voice and data works properly. It's super stable.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

guys please help

i tried to update my reliance i500 2.2.2 eh19 to android 4.4 from xda but it got stuck at recovery after kernel flash restart

then i tried to go back to stock gingerbread using first post but odin is stuck at modem.bin

please help guys

guys please help

i tried to update my reliance i500 2.2.2 eh19 to android 4.4 from xda but it got stuck at recovery after kernel flash restart

then i tried to go back to stock gingerbread using first post but odin is stuck at modem.bin

please help guys

Try this...

i hope every thing will be fine

http://www.galaxyforums.net/forum/fascinate-rs-guides/4595-how-return-stock-eh03-gingerbread.html

guys please help

please help guys

Try this...

http://www.galaxyforums.net/forum/fascinate-rs-guides/4595-how-return-stock-eh03-gingerbread.html

@vahidmomin It will work only if he is using the Verizon version but i think he is using the official reliance model SCH-I500 he will be struck at modem.bin as verizon and reliance modem files will be different

@lit_n_lite :

1. If you want to get back to stock official reliance rom then PM with your mail details to me and will share the link for u

2. If you want to get to 2.3 Gingerbread the u can modify the file which u have downloaded from post 1 i.e u need to remove the modem.bin file the package and repack it with android tools like "CYGWIN" and flash it via odin

guys please help

please help guys

Try this...

@vahidmomin It will work only if he is using the Verizon version but i think he is using the official reliance model SCH-I500 he will be struck at modem.bin as verizon and reliance modem files will be different

@lit_n_lite :

1. If you want to get back to stock official reliance rom then PM with your mail details to me and will share the link for u

2. If you want to get to 2.3 Gingerbread the u can modify the file which u have downloaded from post 1 i.e u need to remove the modem.bin file the package and repack it with android tools like "CYGWIN" and flash it via odin

he should menton it ,whether he is using verizon or official reliance.

this topic is for verizon fascinate.

and and and

why not sharing link here ?

so it will helpful to others our members too.:)

Edited by vahidmomin

^ @grebel, why do not you post the detailed steps for OFFICIAL RELIANCE SCH-i500 aka ATLAS. It'll help the community..

^ @grebel, why do not you post the detailed steps for OFFICIAL RELIANCE SCH-i500 aka ATLAS. It'll help the community..

guys please help

please help guys

Try this...

@lit_n_lite :

he should menton it ,whether he is using verizon or official reliance.

this topic is for verizon fascinate.

and and and

why not sharing link here ?

so it will helpful to others our members too. :)

Sorry for previously not sharing the file as it was in the iCloud now i have the file to Google drive also and the link for reliance stock rom 2.2 Froyo is here<a href='https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TTCS-xcui4VjNidlJIMDN2TjQ/edit?usp=sharing'> (Thanks for @Maverick75-Swapnil for providing the stock ROM when i got stuck at same stage and searching for stock ROM who shared the ROM to me)

As per the discussion from lit_n_lite he asked me

"Ya I was initially on reliance stock rom.

Also i would like to ask you that after getting stuck at modem.bin i removed the cable and started the phone. the phone starts perfectly but a screen comes up which asks me to choose the language. when i select desired language the screen doesnt go away instead it again asks me to do the same continuously."

So @lit_n_lite : The solution for the problem is u need to connect your mobile to programming tools and need to modify the MDN number as presently it will be showing as "000XXXX" and get that modified and be sure you are not modifying the other parameters(Thanks for Amit Bhai who helped me i when got struck at the same state) it will resolve your problem

Edited by grebel
  • Like 2

please can any one post a working link to download stock eh19 india rom

please can any one post a working link to download stock eh19 india rom

@lit_n_lite: In above link i shared the link for the OFFICIAL RELIANCE ROM i.e EK10 the latest version than the EH19 version

i think eh19 is eclair whereas ek10 is froyo (official firmware for reliance's atlas - sch-i500)

guys can any please provide me detailed steps for programming so that i can go beyond the lang select screen in gingerbread

^ ^ ^

How to bypass activation/language screen Samsung Fascinate sch-i500

^ ^ ^

How to bypass activation/language screen Samsung Fascinate sch-i500

http://youtu.be/QFV1oexEgNU

Bro thanx for ur reply and thats a good way to escape it but Now I am back on stock reliance fascinate and lost my evdo

So I want to know how To program using dfs

Guys i tried eh03 rom but Didnt work so went back to reliance ek10 stock but Now i have only 1x. My evdo is gone. How can I get it back? Please help

Hi All,

I tried to reboot my Fascinate and now it will not boot up. It's stuck on the samsung logo and will not boot to the screen. There are no changes made and I just tried to reboot the phone. When I plugin the charger, it will not charge instead loop on samsung logo. Need help as soon as possible as I need the phone to make calls immediately.

Thanks in advance.

@Akshay boot in recovery and try to wipe Cache and Delvik and restart again.

Hi All,

I tried to reboot my Fascinate and now it will not boot up. It's stuck on the samsung logo and will not boot to the screen. There are no changes made and I just tried to reboot the phone. When I plugin the charger, it will not charge instead loop on samsung logo. Need help as soon as possible as I need the phone to make calls immediately.

Thanks in advance.

try stock rom through ODIN.if your phone can be able to go in Download mode....:)

for stock verizon fascinate stock rom check my last posts in this topic i posted a link for it .

It not going to revovery mode. I tried many times.

dear joshm / amit

i have my fascinate working on geewiz 2.9 working on my fascinate and wants to upgrade to latest version possible

i have some files downloaded previously but are all mixed up

need the redownload exact files and steps

thanxs in advance

jasmin shah

dear all

need help to get the fascinate working again

my daughter strated factory reset on the fascinate and after some tinkering i found in flashed the CI500_VZW_EH03_GB_CM.tar.md5 and get the phone started again now its going into activation and asking for 9 digit pin no from reliance

pl giude me to get it working again

thanxs in advance

jasmin shah

Enter your min no. via cdmaworkshop and you will be fine

• Like 1

thanxs silver1

long time back i had all this in my pc

let me see if i still have meanwhile if you have any links to cdma workshop dl or steps of writing the min no

that will be really helpful

(i have all the details like min no etc with me)

let me try find the tool and do it

connect your phone in diag mode check the port no which it is connected to your pc in device manager

select the same port no in cdma workshop and click connect and then read

go to security tab and enter your spc and click spc and send

go to nam tab and enter your min no in the space for min and your phone no in the space for dir no.

then go to main tab and click mode and then reset.

now your phone will restart and your min will be written.

it gets conncted successfully but when i say read it says

Failed..phone does not answer

trying to read forums and find a solution thanxs for the tip

any more suggestions

jasmin

No need to read it,

Just connect and send spc.

In Nam you will be able to read it

Posted by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

you then enter 000000 for the spc

and change to Hiddenmenu Enable and press ok.

the type **772

you then enter 000000 for the spc

This will enable you to manually program the NAM.

Posted by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

• Like 1