Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xshay421

Lg Rd 6130 V/s Nokia 6225

HEY ppl this site is doing a great job for the consumers..im a newbie n was gona change my handset to a new one-thnx to the handset change card.

my 2 options that i am looking at are N i really think are the most closely competing phones in the RIM shelf as of now are LG 6130 N NOKIA 6225.

GUYS IM REALLY REALLY CONFUSED AS TO WHICH ONE N WHY!!!!

PLZ LET ME KNOW THE FOLLOWING :::::::

1)MY MAIN AIM IN THE SET IS ,THAT I WANA HAVE A CAM PHONE ONLY IF THE CAM IS DECENT IF NOT VERY GOOD.SO WHICH FONE HAS A BETER CAM????

2)ANOTHER FUN-ELEMENT INTREST OF MINE IS I WANA CLIK PHOTOS N HAVE THEM ON THE COMPUTER THRU EMAIL OR SYNC.....BUT WHNE I SAY HAVE THEM O THE PC I MEAN THE SET THAT DOSNT SPOIL THE QUALITY OF THE PIC ON TRANSFER.....so which fone wil get me easy transfer n the pic quality being good?

3)DO I CONSIDER THE R-WORLD FEATURE AS A PLUS FOR THE LG 6130..WHICH NOKIA DOSENT HAVE??

4)WHICH HAS A BETTER BATTERY LIFE?

5)IM A LOT INTO MESSAGING....HAVE DAPO N SEND ABT 1500 SMSES PER MONTH....SO WHICH IS BTR IN THAT RESPECT.

6)WHICH OUTA THE TWO WOULD WIN ON PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES....LOOKS,STYLE,SLEEKNESS,N PRACTICALITY?????

7)THIS QUESTION IS ABOUT THE DISPLAY SCREEN??WHICH HAS A BTR DSIPLAY?

8)WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER VOICE CLARITY??BETTER SPEAKER FONE?N BETTER RINGTONES SOUND?????

SO GUYS DO WRIE BACK N HELP THE CONFUSED ME....AS TO WHICH FONE SHD I GO FOR ALL IN ALL CONSIDERING MY MAIN FEATURES OF USE N CONCERN TO BE.....MESSAGING,CAMERA QUALITY N EASE N GOOD QUALITY PIC TRANSFER TO PC...ETC...

WD BE GREATFUL IF EACH OF THE 8 QUESTIONS COULD BE ANSWERED ONE BY ONE 1ST N THEN THE OER ALL SAY ON NOKIA 6225 OR LG 6130.

THNXXXX A TON....REALLY WAITIN FOR A GOOD SOLID REPLY SO DAT I CAN GO PICK A FONE...

TK CARE

:quest:

1)WHICH FONE HAS A BETER CAM????

I think the 6130 has a good cam havent read the reviews of 6225 cam so cant say but 6130 cam is highly praised

2)which fone wil get me easy transfer n the pic quality being good?

6130 has click n send feature not present in many reliance phones

whereby u can click and directly send another e mail id or another phone without using R world. 6225 does not have it but i guess it should be easy transferring photos to the PC using data cable

3)DO I CONSIDER THE R-WORLD FEATURE AS A PLUS FOR THE LG 6130..WHICH NOKIA DOSENT HAVE??

Depends on ur primary usage of R world. If u are just into surfing or watching silly videos on R world u can easily dispensed with but if u are into more usefulll things like ticket booking etc u should consider 6130

4)WHICH HAS A BETTER BATTERY LIFE?

dont think there should be a major difference, though i guess nokia should be having a better battery life

5)IM A LOT INTO MESSAGING....HAVE DAPO N SEND ABT 1500 SMSES PER MONTH....SO WHICH IS BTR IN THAT RESPECT.

Nokia wins hands down when it comes to ease and speed of messaging

6)WHICH OUTA THE TWO WOULD WIN ON PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES....LOOKS,STYLE,SLEEKNESS,N PRACTICALITY?????

Lg one looks more trendy and stylish whereas nokia has more sllick and executive looks

7)THIS QUESTION IS ABOUT THE DISPLAY SCREEN??WHICH HAS A BTR DSIPLAY?

6130 has amuch better display then those 4096 nokia displays

8)WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER VOICE CLARITY??BETTER SPEAKER FONE?N BETTER RINGTONES SOUND?????

Ringtone sound is better in 6130 though i dont think there should be any differebce in voioce clarity

Importantly u did not consider the cost

LG costs 2000 less and i think this and alll the above differences will tilt the balance in favor of 6130.

Anyways its ur call, tell whatever u buy and ur expereince with it.

man what say bout the nokia 6225?or is it thr lg 6130"

27200[/snapback]

:quest::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now thats the way to answer questions guys...

Thanx tanveer.....that really did help...

But still wondering lol....

hey u dint tel me one thing......howbout the lg 6130 when the pictures come to the computer iv read its nt too nice??????

hey u dint tel me one thing......howbout the lg 6130 when the pictures come to the computer iv read its nt too nice??????

hey xshay 421

Merely by tranferring an image to PC (either via email or data cable) can never change the picture quality. Who gave you this wrong info? Anway, as far as 6130 is concerned, i have transferred pictures via email and via data cable as well. There is no difference in the quality, in fact there can not be.

By now, i have more than 100 pics taken by 6130 and a good number of them have come out very nicely. The picture quality has more to do with the way and the conditions in which the picture has been taken. If taken in day light, proper angle & distance and firm hands, pictures will surely come out nicely. To sum it up, the camera in 6130 is really good delievering images 640*480 pixels in size with fine quality.

:clap: so basant ru sayn i shd without thinkin go in for lg 6130?????

what are the negatives of lg 6130????where nokia beats it??

hope the key pad aint too hard to use coz i do message a lot...iam using a samsung sch-191 as of now...n find the sms-ing on in that.hope lg aint worse thn dat? :clap::quest::clap:

GUYS CUMMON A QUICK VOTE FOR THE BEST FONE (ALL-IN ALL)

PLEASE DO VOTE ITS JUST A CLIK .

THNX....

;):):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :

:angry::confuse::confuse:

GUYS I MEAN EVVY BODY VIEWS Y CANT U GUYS JUST CLIK N DROP A VOTE TOOO...

CUMMON LECT HAVEA HEAVY VOTING SESSION HERE......

THE BIHAR ELECTIONS...DO VOTE TO CHOOSE THE BEST HANDSET :lol::lol::lol:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

CUMMON GUYS NEED REPLIES MORE THAN JUST VIEWS!

Well all u can get is a good detailed review here. The best handset for u may not be the best for some1 else. And the same is vice-versa. So it wud be better to weigh the good n bad things for urself according to ur requirements!

Please do not use CAPS (block letters) in your posts. Thank you.

Hi,

Would like your guidance to help decide between Nokia 6225 and LG RD 6130 as I am going to purchase a new Reliance Camera phone. I read through the discussions so far on this topic..would jus like to know if neone has further comments to add between then and now.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have a great day!!

Swati

swati..duno if u read my earlier post it was the same..about comparing the two phones which i think r the most closely matched fones....

leme help u decide now...

one,leme tel u if it was me id buy lg rd 6130 and hence this review might sound a lil favoured to that..but again my liking n fondness for 6130 has come up only coz iv read n analysed so mcuh that i kina know for sure that all in all 6130 is a beter bet.

will take up a few critical points n wil also award the winner marks out 2 or 1 depending on the importance of the feature...in the end wel total the marks n see whos got more.

FEATURE COMMENT MARKS

1)R-WORLD------------ nokia dosnt have it,so its 6130. ............. (3/3 for lg)

2)CAMERA---------------Flash,b/w photos,night mode,fun frames,better cam,multishot.ID GIVE IT TO LG 6130 AGAIN.............................(3/3 for lg)

3)LOOKS- -------------I THINK LG RD 6130 IS A SEXY LOOKING FONE..(2/2for lg)

4)SOUND---------------------LG RD 6130........................................(2/2 for lg)

5)DISPLAY--------trust me lg 6130 is way betetr its got 65k colours.....(2/2 for lg)

6)KEYPAD--------------NOKIA 6225......................................(2/2for nokia)

7)USER EASE N MENU----------nokia again!...............................(2/2for nokia)

8)BATTERY-----------nokia has a an edge!...................................(1/1for nokia)

9)RADIO--------------lg has no fm so nokia again!.........................(3/3for nokia)

10)PC TRANSFER-- lg 6130 ne day!........................................(1/1for lg)

11)WTHR ALL FEATURES AVAILABLE IN THE FONE R WORKING---------------------------------------------6225 half of them dont...so its gota be lg 6130 yet again..................................................................................(1/1for lg)

12)PRICE--nokia is about 2000 reuppes more expensive.so 6130 again...(3/3forlg)

13)SPEAKER FONE----------------lg wins it on clarity n loudness...............(1/1for lg)

14)RINGTONE VOLUME---------------------gota be lg...................(1/1for lg)

15)VIBRATOR------------------ nokia has an edge...........................(1/1for nokia)

TOTAL: LG=19 NOKIA=9 :clap::grin::lol::clap::clap:

hence swati jus go grab the hottie: B)

hope this review helped u :help:

Review_On_LG_RD_6130_by_thegreatone____MouthShut_com.htm

Hey akshay,

Your review helped a lot and I shall certainly grab the "hottie" today!! :grin:

Thanks once again! :P

Regards,

Swati

Edited by swatiB

6130 is defiantely the best phone in reliance family, forget 6225! Infact i have noticed that fairer sex is even more attracted to it :)

Body is sleeker compared to Nokia it winds hands down!

:(

swati once u grab the hottie..do let me know how hot u felt the hottie was...

n wthr or not the hottie was able to satisfy u? :)

i know it has a good body n stuff but as our friend in the previous post said it does take quite a lot to satisfy the fairer sex..lol

so let us see how u like dit swati ...would like u to write a review...

thnx...

hello geeks

i have to buy a new handset either LG 6130 or nokia 6225

can u suggest me wat to do?

which is better?

<TOPIC MOVED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

I vote for LG 6130, because its have less cost with more features and i also purchasing this mobile.

Hi Friend :P

I think it depends on ur priorities, if u want to choose between N6225 and LG RD 6130. N6225 has FM Radio and above all the Nokia reliability, but it lacks R-World. On the other hand LG RD 6130 has R-World, 65K colours. Personally, if I had to make a choice, I would have been gone for N6225.

My papa is using N6225, so if u want to know about the experience with it, u can pm me.

Bye n take care!

NetSavvy

My friends and I have been using Rd 6130 and are highly satisfied with the performance. In my experience LG Phones are much more rugged when it comes to CDMA.

i voted for LG. Because it has R World and a 65K colour screen and above all ring+vibrate feature. that's it.

I will buy Nokia (either GSM or CDMA ) if there is no alternative for me. Nokia just making money by giving less features of more price. Nokia is not for me.

LG for me anyday! when it comes to features, and price (at least on CDMA technology) I vote for it!

Three Cheers for LG Fones and Rimweb

Ashok

I don't think LG compares to Samsung (especially the older models).

I've used the Samsung 191 & LG 2030 as well as the flip that LG came out with... and LG came out like a new player who had a very crude product and here are my gripes:

1. The keypad ****ed as compared to Samsung's

2. The menu's were complicated and illogical

3. The interface and features (like name search etc) kinda dumb

Thats why I chose the Samsung models over the LG ones. However to "improve" usability I noticed that in the LG 5130 they had completely ripped of Samsung's menu system! :):lol: Although the keypad ****ed for people who have big fingers like me.

I don't think LG has in anyway reached Samsung's quality/usability levels as yet in terms of design, build or innovation. You only have to look at the latest phones on offer from Samsung (not necessarily on RIM) to see that.

ever been to a samsung service center? at least here in Mumbai, with this large a RIM user-base there are more satisfied LG users compared to Samsung. (I was involved in a Market survey)

And I am another DIRECT Opposer to Samsung (at lease CDMA mobs) coz all three of the Samsungs I have N191, Boss and Slim - really have been a real Pain In The ***!

The 191 outshone the 2030 in every single department.

Only problem with it was that it got HOT. But then again.....