Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mailgujarat

Which Handset To Buy: MTS Livewire, MTag Or Samsung Pop i559

Dear Rimwebians,

i need suggestion. which handset to buy?

MTS Livewire

MTS Mtag

Samsung pop i559.

also let me know the best rates of all the 3 handsets.

it can be new or used.

MTS Livewire

MTS Mtag

the above phones are basic Adroid phones. and they are locked to MTS network where as Samsung pop i559 is not locked to perticular network, you can use any CDMA connection with this(Reliance, Tata, MTS).

if you want little better phone then you should go for Samsung pop i559.

Samsung pop i559. got bigger screen than MTS, and faster than them, and music quality is superb. and touch is very responsive.

and price of MTS handsets is around 5000, and Samsung pop i559 costs you 8,600 to 9,000.

**********************************************Content Removed by mod.

Edited by Honest
<< Content Removed >>

^^^

@krishna.tungal

My dear friend, this is not a buy / sell thread where you are offering members to purchase from you. This thread is for handset suggestions. You can only provide your valuable suggestions here and no selling please. :)

^^^

True, this is not a buy/sell thread. But the error was due to Madhab Thakkar's query about the price of the handsets (new or used) where he asked, "also let me know the best rates of all the 3 handsets. it can be new or used."

I think this is the reason why Krishna Tungal offered any handset to sell.

Anyways, @mailgujarat, better you go for Galaxy Pop, which has better specs and also it is OMH.

^^^

You are right dear Sougata. :)

Actually my comments to Krishna.Tungal were referred to not only this thread....but for many other threads.....This gentleman had spammed other Seller's (Supernova's) Sell Thread.....He posted his offers in Supernova's sell thread, which is totally against the rules. How can a seller spam other seller's sell thread ?

Apart from this, Krishna.Tungal posted a sell thread without following any Buy / Sell Guidelines....that is totally unacceptable.

You must not be aware about the things which happens in the background. We never approve such posts to be appear on the forum so that our community remains clean. Thats why we never warn any member unnecessarily. There's always a reason for the open warning on the forum especially when we see that a member is taking forum for granted because the rules are the same for one and all. :)

Hope this helps dear friends. :)

• Like 1

better go for a gsm handset, i would suggest you, if ur budget is below 10k and u want an android, go for htc wildfire(if still available in the market) or wildfire s (btwn 12-13k) or go for HTC explorer, if u are not a pro user , i hope these phones will fulfill your needs of a multimedia smart phone , i would never suggest u to go for a indian manufactured samsung, sorry sammy fans but its true, if u want any more suggestions about handsets pm me, available 8/7 :winko: :-P

if u are restricted to cdma only then opt for samsung pop, with mts network (if u have good coverage ) else go with reliance or tata

i need suggestion. which handset to buy?

MTS Livewire

MTS Mtag

Samsung pop i559.

Go for MTS Mtag.

Use it for year.

By the time you will have much better sets.

Change handsets at the market pace instead of having one set for many years

samsung pop looks better option as it is omh also . Nowadays you never know when you go in for pop . Atleast you would options of other cdma opeartors with set

If you are with R-CDMA network, get a Samsung Nexus S 4G for 13K. Specs are light years ahead of Pop.

Go for MTS Mtag.

Use it for year.

By the time you will have much better sets.

Change handsets at the market pace instead of having one set for many years

thanks all for the comments. i have opted for the comment of Venkatagiri..

i bought MTag. its a great handset. will use it for 1 year and then go for a new one.

at such a price and with the offer it found it interesting. also the handset use and features are good.

thanks again to all the members and RIMWEB...

@mail gujrat

have u used internet on wifi hotspot via this handset?

----------------------------

Guys

does samsung pop is having wifi hot spot feature?

-----------------------------

does mtag or livewire are coming with some unlocking solution?

^^^^^

POP has WiFi hotspot feature... Actually its a feature of Android2.2...

If you are with R-CDMA network, get a Samsung Nexus S 4G for 13K. Specs are light years ahead of Pop.

Samsung Nexus S 4G for 13k???? Awesome price. Checked out certain retailers prices, it is quoted at around Rs. 28,000/-. Where is it available for 13k???????

Edited by vvinayakpai

At this point I feel Pop has limitation of Android 2.2 and 600MHz processor. and no news of new CDMA android phones from Samsung or LG.

So better grab MTag 3.1 (2.2/528MHz) @ 5.5K or less if you need android cdma urgently and use for 6 months till unlocking solution comes and then sell unlocked phone.

Otherwise wait for sometime and see if anything comes! or upgrade the budget and buy Incredible 2 or similar world phones.

Samsung Nexus S 4G for 13k???? Awesome price. Checked out certain retailers prices, it is quoted at around Rs. 28,000/-. Where is it available for 13k???????

For the CDMA one? 28K is for the GSM version. And I was talking about buying from reputed sellers in the forum like Hetal :)

Mtag can be bought for Rs 5499 and live wire for Rs 3999. Offers 150 min +150mb of data every month for 12 months. Practically the usage is free

@MAILGUJARAT

plannig to buy a Mtag like you. just wanna know how about the handset ??? is is all good at this budget ?? How about the battery backup ???

please give me the reply.