Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
svegad

HTC EVO 4G Mobile Network Not Working After Update

Hi All,

I have a HTC Evo 4G. After buying the phone I had once updated the software and thats when the Mobile Network stopped working. Following this I had got the MEID registered and recently have got the EVDO activation also done - I had installed the settings using CDMA workshop. After installing the settings now, every time i switch on my phone I see 3G for like a couple of seconds and then it disappears and the mobile network is still not working.

I tried updating the PRL but I keep getting Error Code 1012 and everytime I try to update PRL after the error code shows I can see 3G connection link up again for a few seconds.

The current PRL Version is 00001. I have not been able to figure out how to get the mobile network working or even update the PRL.

Could someone please help me solve this problem. I am based in Bangalore.

Sandeep

Can't you ask the person from whom you bought the handset for help?

Or for that matter the person who did your MEID registration?

Did you buy it from any of the seller here at RIMweb?

I got it from Mohsin bhai.. and he was the one who got the MEID registered... Parin bhai helped with the EVDO activation... but since it is still not working.. I was advised to post here and seek help.

I am also stuck into the same situation. Flashed this radio but changes not happened.

Do I need to flash the Kernel also, If yes what kernel I need to flash on.

Current Kernel Version : 2.6.35.10-g4e39384

Fearing something like this I have not attempted any system sw update. Let us wait for the result.