Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

Airtel-Super-950 Unlimited 3G Plan From Airtel

Airtel Launches Unlimited 3G High Speed Data Card Plan – Airtel Super 950

Airtel-3G-Mobile-Services-Now-In-Chennai-Voice-and-SMS-At-2G-Rates-277x300.jpgBharti Airtel today announced the launch of new 3g data plan “Airtel Super 950” in Rajasthan telecom circle. This unlimited 3G high speed USB data card plan is priced at only Rs. 950/month and the customer will get a speed of upto 7.2 MBPS for first 6 GB data as a promotional offer.

Airtel 3G is available across 42 towns in Rajasthan and “Airtel Super 950” plan will give best value for money with unlimited data (6 GB) at best or higher speed to airtel’s high-end 3G data users.

The 3G high speed USB data card “Airtel Super 950” plan offers speed up to 7.2 Mbps that is more than double of the speed offered by CDMA. In Rajasthan circle, CDMA/EVDO data service provider MTS, is most preferred data network for Data Card or Wireless Broadband users, So it seems, to counter the MTS offerings, Airtel bring this plan to the peoples of Rajasthan.

Beyond 6 GB, unlimited free downloading speed at 20 kbps. The offer will be valid till 3G Double Dhamaka offer lasts (till 31st Dec 2011), after which the high speed data would be only 2.5 GB.

Source :- Telecomtalk.info

So few catches are:-

1. 7.2Mbps upto 6GB till 31-Dec-2011

2. Later 7.2Mbps upto 2.5GB

3. On Rajasthan circle only

4. after the 6 or 2.5 GB, you will get ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-TRULY-UNLIMITED-3G at 20Kbps :haha::doh::icon_rofl::rofl_200: (yes kilo-bits per second)

Now one rumour.... AirHELL :ph34r: is planning to bring another exciting UnLimited 3G plan, where for Rs5000 users get 12GB on 7.2Mbps speed and then UNLIMITED on 7.2MbpY (Mega bits per YEAR)... Yes after the 12GB, you can download as much data as 70 to 75MB in a month, if you keep on downloading day and night in a month...

Sorry friends, but I can't resist my sarcasm...

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

Wtf ..... 20 kbs ..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

why do they want to confuse us by giving less than 2g speed in 3g plans

Now one rumour.... AirHELL is planning to bring another exciting UnLimited 3G plan, where for Rs5000 users get 12GB on 7.2Mbps speed and then UNLIMITED on 7.2MbpY (Mega bits per YEAR)... Yes after the 12GB, you can download as much data as 70 to 75MB in a month, if you keep on downloading day and night in a month...

Sorry friends, but I can't resist my sarcasm...

Hahahaha MBPy I agree to you friend

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I liked Kanaga's sarcasm very much, especially the MbpY one.