Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Discounted/Free apps on Market/Play Store

Promo here: https://market.android.com/details?id=apps_timed_promotion&feature=banner

Well this is one the best sales we’ve ever seen in the Android market today. “10 Days of Offers: Top Premium Apps, 10¢ Per App.”

Visit the Android Market today and you'll see one of the spotlights is a sale: "10 Days of Offers: Top Premium Apps, 10¢ Per App." They're not kidding when they say premium, either; just check out today's deals:

SoundHound

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD

Minecraft - Pocket Edition

Swiftkey X

Endomondo Sports Tracker

Great Little War Game

Sketchbook Movile

Fieldrunners HD

Color & Draw for Kids (Phone)

Paper Camera

... are all just 10¢ in celebration of 10 billion apps downloaded from the Android Market

Source: Phandroid/Android Police

• Like 9

Got Swiftkey X Keyboard for Rs 5.12 :Sorprendido:

It's an amazing keyboard.

i like the pumpkin theme :)

Isn't Go keyboard and this the same???

Features wise....

Edited by kalpeshaparmar

Thanks!

downloaded 'Swiftkey X Keyboard' but missing 'swype' features

Thats great, thanks a lot Arun ji.

Bought SwiftKey & Asphalt.

Is it the first day of sale and will it continue for 10 days?

If yes, waiting for Doc2Go/Quickoffice and Sygic.

:previous: 10 different applications each day, so a total of 100 applications within the 10 days.

Some users from India are reporting that in addition to .10 cents, they were charged $ 1 on their credit card. This may be for first time credit card verification and might be returned later on. Still i used a virtual credit card with limit of Rs 5.50 and the transaction went through successfully. Would suggest everyone to use virtual credit card only. Why store your credit card data with google or anyone else if you can avoid it? One can always generate a new virtual credit card as and when needed.

I too bought almost all.. Must say Super Deals.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

@ Rajan Bhai

Can you please tell me more about Virtual Credit Card? and how it can be obtained? And where it can be used?

Is it compatible with www.irctc.co.in for purchasing railway tickets aswell? or can it be used with yatra.com for purchasing flight tickets?

Some users from India are reporting that in addition to .10 cents, they were charged $ 1 on their credit card. This may be for first time credit card verification and might be returned later on. Still i used a virtual credit card with limit of Rs 5.50 and the transaction went through successfully. Would suggest everyone to use virtual credit card only. Why store your credit card data with google or anyone else if you can avoid it? One can always generate a new virtual credit card as and when needed.

you get that back. a lot of companies charge $1 when you order something to make sure the account is real. It is not an actual charge, it didn't really take the dollar out of your account. It just shows as a pending charge. This will be gone soon.

@ Rajan Bhai

Can you please tell me more about Virtual Credit Card? and how it can be obtained? And where it can be used?

Is it compatible with www.irctc.co.in for purchasing railway tickets aswell? or can it be used with yatra.com for purchasing flight tickets?

I used Netsafe Virtual Credit Card from HDFC Bank Credit Card. It can be used on any online website for payments just like your normal credit card. You can generate a virtual credit card only for the amount you need. So no question of mis use / overcharging. Biggest benefit is your actual credit card details like card number, validity, CVV are never exposed online, so you are protected completely.

Netsafe FAQ >> http://www.hdfcbank....afe/netsafe.htm

Check if your credit card issuer is offering similar service.

• Like 2

do google accept debit card? i cnat make payment.

• Like 1

For 0.10US$ - I am charged 1US$ by CITIBANk - how you were able to couple all these in one purchase?

=====================================================================================

Dear Citibank Customer,

1.00 USD was spent on your Credit Card XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on 07-DEC-11 at GOOGLE.Final FX rates and charges are applicable.

Hope this is in order. If not, please contact CitiPhone Banking at the earliest.

Assuring you of our best service at all times.

Warm Regards,

Manager - Customer Service

Edited by Arun

:previous: Was that your first transaction on Android Market? If it is then the charge is temporary and will be gone, as discussed previously in this topic. I don't think he purchased them together, must have purchased individually.

Note: Even though it was not full, it isn't a good idea to post 8 digits on your Credit Card publicly. I have removed them now from your post.

Are these apps still on sale or gone?

Are these apps still on sale or gone?

Available till now.

Thanks. Bought 4 of them

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Next.

NFL Rivals

Reckless Racing

Read it Later Pro

Flick Golf

Fruit Ninja

Christmas HD live wallpaper (bought)

AirSync by doubleTwist

Star Chart

Beautiful Widgets (bought)

BB - Bedtime Battle

http://androidos.in/...ion-promo-apps/

They are available for Rs.5.13 now. :D

Edited by mgdelhi

Can i use my Google/Gmail account on 2 android phones to get the paid apps working on both ?

Or do i have to buy the apps twice using two different google accounts ?

:previous: Was that your first transaction on Android Market? If it is then the charge is temporary and will be gone, as discussed previously in this topic. I don't think he purchased them together, must have purchased individually.

Note: Even though it was not full, it isn't a good idea to post 8 digits on your Credit Card publicly. I have removed them now from your post.

Thanks Mr. Arun - for the details & for the concern of my Credit Card!

(After this transaction, I complained that 1US$ was not authorised by me hence Citibank suggested to block that Credit Card & was blocked - so I didn't bother to display the first 4 & last 4 digits)

@ami1: As long as the Google account used for the purchases is the primary account associated with the handset, you can install it in multiple handsets.