Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Discounted/Free apps on Market/Play Store

got pano

Please try it and let us know how is it?

clarity isnt the best (pic taken indoors), but takes good panoramic pics. its anyways for 5 bucks.

How's asphalt 6? It's on sale today again.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

clarity isnt the best (pic taken indoors), but takes good panoramic pics. its anyways for 5 bucks.

No harm in asking. :D

Bought it.

and what do you think?

read a lot of negative reviews about licensing issues. seems the license is always required to be connected to the servers. and then it takes abt 5 minutes to join the pics. giving it a miss :)

I hv purchased the following today

1. Pano
  2. Apparatus
  3. SlideIT Keyboard
  4. Drop7
  5. Season Zen HD
  6. Asphault 6
  7. Snowfall Live Wallpaper

Crazy. Will buy more tomorrow

Tried to purchase slideIT keyboard four times order getting error each time, CC E-Mail shows transaction has been charged, not sure what is the issue plus reckless racing giving licensing error what to do. :(

and what do you think?

Didn't like it much but who cares it is almost free. :D

i have bought today asphault 6 ..but they are asking for wi-fi connection to download data..not able to download it from my available 3g connection..though i have downloaded data for NFS....do u guys have any idea..

:previous:

Have same issue have only wired net on pc.

Can you upload and share nfs data with me.

Today's apps:

Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO

Great Little War Game

SimCity™ Deluxe

Backbreaker Football

Raging Thunder

BackStab HD

Captain America

Jenga

What the heck.. Majority of apps on sale everyday are games? Google can't find other premium apps? :bash:

All play and no work makes Jack a mere toy!!!

i have bought today asphault 6 ..but they are asking for wi-fi connection to download data..not able to download it from my available 3g connection..though i have downloaded data for NFS....do u guys have any idea..

NFS downloads about 100-150 MB of data. While Asphalt 6 needs whooping 525 MBs :Sorprendido: downloading it..

NFS downloads about 100-150 MB of data. While Asphalt 6 needs whooping 525 MBs :Sorprendido: downloading it..

kapil can you share the data of nfs and/or asphalt by uploading.

thats the only way i can get them on photon right now.

have already bought both the apps.

kapil can you share the data of nfs and/or asphalt by uploading.

thats the only way i can get them on photon right now.

have already bought both the apps.

Bhai I have BSNL EVDO, if I upload 600 MBs, It would take a month.. but download in hour or two max. On Ashpalt 6 -> 399/525 MBs.. going upto 440, but failing & back to 399 again..

@VA if you can tell me where files of NFS and Asphalt are stored? will try to upload it..

@VA if you can tell me where files of NFS and Asphalt are stored? will try to upload it..

If your phone has good internal memory else in sd card. it should be android/data/ the nfs folder.

Check folder size.

If you can upload either or both.

waiting for your reply for pm too.

@VA found it. i am trying ot loading on ziddu. the Asphalt size is shown as 1GB and NFS is 99MB. i am trying to zip them and then upload it. will soon post the link by editing this post.

Download NFS files

for Asphalt, it gave me error.

if this works, then LMK. I will upload for Asphalt again. i am on samsung epic 4g..

Edited by csmart

^^^

Different Phone's have different data. So make sure that its same Handset model.

I am on photon :-P

@VA found it. i am trying ot loading on ziddu. the Asphalt size is shown as 1GB and NFS is 99MB. i am trying to zip them and then upload it. will soon post the link by editing this post. Download NFS files for Asphalt, it gave me error. if this works, then LMK. I will upload for Asphalt again. i am on samsung epic 4g..

DOESNT WORK ON PHOTON :ranting: