Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Discounted/Free apps on Market/Play Store

Last day today for this 10B offer :(

Sad didn't get second chance for ADW Launcher for me and my brother. Damn, you google. You forced me to use pirated apps. I :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Gameloft To Slash Prices on All Android Market Games To 99c From Thursday

Source

Sale runs for seven days. See Gameloft Titles Here >> https://market.andro...&start=0&num=12

Following its 99c sale announced on games for Apple devices prior to the eight day Holiday season iTunes shutdown, Gameloft has now turned its attention to Android.

Labeled its "biggest New Year's sale to have ever hit the Android Market", the French publisher will cut the prices on all its paid Android titles to 99c, or local equivalent. Some of popular Gameloft titles include N.O.V.A. 2 HD, Assassin’s Creed, Asphalt HD, and Order & Chaos Online.

Starting Thursday 29th December at 10am Pacific time (6pm GMT) and running for a week, all Gameloft's Android Market releases will be thus reduced, with the exception of the recently released Modern Combat 3 - although this will be on sale for one day.

• Like 1

Modern Combat on sale for a day..

check on market here.

QR Code:

details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM3HM

Edited by csmart

Mods, since this promo is over, we can rename the forum as "Apps on Sale" or something.. suggestion..

• Like 2

^ ^ ^

Good suggestion. Let there be a single topic in continuity for all app sales and discounts. Hope many more will come.

^^^ I second this suggestion .. good idea

Good suggestion

Mods, since this promo is over, we can rename the forum as "Apps on Sale" or something.. suggestion..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Box Giving Away Free 50GB Cloud Storage To All Android Users

Source

It is now giving away 50GB of file storage to any Android user who downloads its official Android app and uses it. This promotion is valid for existing users too; all you have to do is update the app and log-in to activate the 50GB storage for your account.

This is not all; company is also bumping the upload size limit to 100MB for anyone who get 50GB of free storage. This promotion ends on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 11:59pm PST.

Coming to the latest update to its official Android app, app now supports bulk upload, comments, collaboration, as well as several European languages.

So, what’s stopping you; Grab the updated Box Android App now and get going with the 50GB of free cloud storage. >> https://market.andro...com.box.android

android_50gb_promo.png

• Like 6

thank you Rajan Mehtaji . i registered for 50gb cloud space for lifetime.

Is there a way to subscriber to rajan mehta feeds. :Sorprendido: +1 sirji no words to describe your awsumness! :hi2:

Rajan Mehta = Helpful Genius.

+1 this post if you guys agree

• Like 1

Thanks Mr. Rajan, I registered two accounts.

Thanks Rajan bhai for this :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

thank you Rajan Mehtaji . i registered for 50gb cloud space for lifetime.

Is there a way to subscriber to rajan mehta feeds. :Sorprendido: +1 sirji no words to describe your awsumness! :hi2:

+1 this post if you guys agree

Thanks Mr. Rajan, I registered two accounts.

For all who got registered with box.net for 50 GB, here are two nice ways (which I could find) by which you can integrate this storage with your Windows Explorer. Otherwise, box.net don't give you any app, which can connect your computer with online storage (unlike dropbox or sugarsync) as of now.

1) use a third party software - http://www.gladinet.com/index.htm

this will create a Z drive on your computer, where alongwith box.net you can register 1 more cloud storage (like google storage etc) for free version.

2) by creating a network folder in Windows - process given here..http://www.makeuseof...ndows-explorer/

this creates a network location for your box.net

I have tried using both of this & found 1st to be more user friendly & simple. However, free gladinet has some limitations which may affect some user (like no 2 way sync), but for reliable digital photographs storage, we can use this as it is, since sync is not required in most of the cases..

Edited by silent_god
  • Like 4

^^ Thanks silent god ..

..very useful

Terhe is Smoe Cnoufison of MisTaken Iednitty r u sure? confused-girl.jpeg

For all who got registered with box.net for 50 GB, here are two nice ways (which I could find) by which you can integrate this storage with your Windows Explorer. Otherwise, box.net don't give you any app, which can connect your computer with online storage (unlike dropbox or sugarsync) as of now.

1) use a third party software - http://www.gladinet.com/index.htm

this will create a Z drive on your computer, where alongwith box.net you can register 1 more cloud storage (like google storage etc) for free version.

2) by creating a network folder in Windows - process given here..http://www.makeuseof...ndows-explorer/

Used Gladinet software but it almost hangs the PC / makes it unresponsive till the time it is uploading something. No Clicks, no opening of any further explorer windows or other programs. Network Folders in 2nd method may also face the same issues as the underlying concept is the same.

This may have something to do with the longtime famous Windows Network Drive Search glitch. It used to do the same thing and had to be disabled in most cases.

BTW one can also access your Box 50 GB account which you got after installing the android app directly from any browser in PC.

Go to Box.Com and login into your account on the top right corner with the same Username, Password.

Lot of options then including creating New Folders, Upload, View, Share Management, Collaboration etc.

Google has launched another discounted promotion for apps, games for launch of Google Play.

Link >> https://play.google....?start=0&num=24

All these apps, games available for only Rs 24.40 each.

• Like 1

Used Gladinet software but it almost hangs the PC / makes it unresponsive till the time it is uploading something. No Clicks, no opening of any further

I have been using http://otixo.com/ which integrates dropbox and google docs storage as a mounted webdav folder in windows/linux and doesn't seem to have this hanging issue - at least not on my laptop.

Goes nicely through office proxy/firewall also.

Just purchased "Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit &N.O.V.A. 2"

Fun days are back

Just bought msecure.

Thanks Rajan

Tune-in-Radio, m-Secure, Business Calendar bought for Rs24.22... Already bought Endomondo, Paper Camera, Swift Key, Camera Zoom FX, Where is my Water during previous promo...