Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Discounted/Free apps on Market/Play Store

I only use virtual credit card for play store purchases. Not comfortable with Credit Card Data stored on google servers.

There have been reported instances of wrong/unauthorised deductions by some app developers.

There is also no second layer of security like verified by visa/Mastercard Securecode where you have to enter a second PIN in play store as is the case in india for credit card payments online. As the virtual credit card is generated only in rupee & one time use only, i keep somewhat higher gap so transaction won't fail due to Dollar/Rupee Exchange Rate.

For Example, i generated Rs 14 Virtual Credit Card for this current purchases.

It's a bit cumbersome to enter virtual credit card data every time but offers complete peace of mind and safety.

• Like 2

Friends, get the game "Granny Smith"... It is very very wonderful... I have already purchased the game earlier for 1$, but I still NOT regret since its better than soo many 2+$ games, imho..

^^^ yes ..totally agree ... GRANNY SMITH is an awesome game and must-buy for 14 bucks

I have played it for just 10 minutes and already a fan !!

• Like 1

Friends, get the game "Granny Smith"... It is very very wonderful... I have already purchased the game earlier for 1$, but I still NOT regret since its better than soo many 2+$ games, imho..

^^^ yes ..totally agree ... GRANNY SMITH is an awesome game and must-buy for 14 bucks

I have played it for just 10 minutes and already a fan !!

Purchased on your reviews....

Didnt played since its office time...... :)

Bought 4 apps for my Nexus7 (Granny Smith, Angry Birds, office pro and Sodoku). Thanks

I have purchased Granny Smith (strictly based on the recommendations above), Office Pro and Angry Birds Space. Will download them later using wifi rather than waste my EVDO data!

Have purchased Granny Smith, office suite pro, Angry Birds Space.

Tho I've purchased documents to go+ on Amazon app store for free. But since office pro was just for Rs. 13 and can be easily updated regularly on Google play store so I purchased it :D

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

i also purchased the Ocean HD wallpaper, its awesome

Rajan ji any advice for who don't have any Credit Cards. I think only through Credit Card it is down.

Imo Apps worth buying today..

Cut the rope experiment

Double twist alarm clock

Paper camera (already purchases during 10bill offer)

World of Goo(purchased it for 1$ during previous sales)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

I only use virtual credit card for play store purchases. Not comfortable with Credit Card Data stored on google servers.

There have been reported instances of wrong/unauthorised deductions by some app developers.

There is also no second layer of security like verified by visa/Mastercard Securecode where you have to enter a second PIN in play store as is the case in india for credit card payments online. As the virtual credit card is generated only in rupee & one time use only, i keep somewhat higher gap so transaction won't fail due to Dollar/Rupee Exchange Rate.

For Example, i generated Rs 14 Virtual Credit Card for this current purchases.

It's a bit cumbersome to enter virtual credit card data every time but offers complete peace of mind and safety.

Pls guide me how to generate a virtual credit card..

:previous: It needs to be done through your Bank's Net Banking portal (if they have VCC option). Here is the URL for HDFC: https://netsafe.hdfcbank.com/
  • Like 2

Dear Arun Ji like HDFC Bank, is there any thing in ICICI Bank for VCC option. :)

Yes, the option "Virtual Credit Card" is available ICICI Net Banking portal. Kotak Mahindra Bank also has it.

• Like 1

am using ICICI's VCC since long.. though its not like HDFC's VCC (one time use). What i do is, i enhance the limit just before making any payment to the nearest purchasing amount and after completing the transaction, reduce limit to 25-50 Rs. :P (for not indulging the hassle of changing limit for instant transaction like JDD of shopclues, etc.)

Dear aalok ji but in ICICI BANK VCC is not link to your Debit Card. It ask for Credit Card only. I don't have any Credit Card. Is there any option to link with your Account or Debit Card.:(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

My VCC is linked with my credit card.. how to get VCC without physical credit card, am totally unaware, and best is to talk to phonebanking support for it.. :)

• Like 1

@Amit when you want to purchase PM me I will generate virtual credit card for you from my kotak bank account, you can reimburse that by topping up prepaid number, ok?

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

• Like 3

Dear Dipan Ji it is really so nice of you.:rolleyes: will let you know.

Thanks very much for the help.:rolleyes:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2